Kyle Pallo #18 Mighty Casey has struck out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I'm just too busy boggling at a grown-ass man who doesn't know what sized pants he wears because "I don't dress up."

Take note, White Claws. He'll wed you in basketball shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No, I'm just too busy boggling at a grown-ass man who doesn't know what sized pants he wears because "I don't dress up."

Take note, White Claws. He'll wed you in basketball shorts.
I wasn’t being serious, I just wanted toss out some Kyle-isms

This month the pic includes one of his beards. It's yet another new thread so those new to Tattle, step right up and see the Amazing Mini Man, the world's smallest room designer, biggest liar and world's worst Disney documentary vlogger 🤣 Nothing negative to see here folks, all positive reviews always for this small blunder, whoops, I mean wonder thanks in part to his comment censor the clown Dad, Dad, Dad. Don't be jealous. Barely taller than a bedroom window, what he lacks in height, and honesty, he more than makes up in BS and lies each and every single day mostly recently Avatar Way Of Water. And remember, whenever inches count, best look elsewhere. :m
1 (114).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
TLDR - Kyle is a grifter, and a douche, and snorted a LOT of coke before getting on the disney wish

Reactions: 6
The saying goes, ‘you can’t polish a turd’, but it looks like Casey is going to try!
My holiday gift to you all is this throwback of the dollar store elf-on-a-shelf struggling to keep his head above water in a 5ft deep pool.
198B52F6-90C8-462B-9692-203614093AD1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Narcissist man child can't own up to his mistakes and would rather grift his stans by ripping off his family and "girlfriend" *coughbeardcough* with his groundbreaking CONCRETE UPDATES and videos almost ironically fighting to prove he has friends wants you to know he is an influencer and he himself is his bread and butter to make money but also please don't pay attention to his personal life, my gods this sentence will never end it's almost as bad as HIS IGNORANT babbling and DIVULGING into meals. Wooooooooooof. This dipshit is surprised that people like us call him out and all the while he is reading all of this. That being said, KYLE! GIVE ME A BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT! PLEASE!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
welcome to yet another new thread, guys! :) Let the fun continue!
Just thinking that he must love that his "secret" girl's name is in the thread title... LOL
And i didn't watch- but just saw that he forgot pants! He did that on another cruise with Lora and missed out on ice skating. Im guessing Alexa scheduled a "fancy" activity that he needed pants for... if you know you're doing something new, how hard is it to Google to see if theres a dress code for it?? Plus- his parents just gave him a new suitcase, didn't they? Stop being so "proud", and just use it to pack everything you need instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean, what does it say about us as a society that this is apparently so common, DCL keeps a supply of communal pants aboard in order to make sure that everyone has an equal shot at eating at an upcharge restaurant.

I'm not shocked about Kyle being an idiot. I am surprised that Disney provides such a cushion for idiots.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.