Kyle Pallo #17 The only thing ‘super dry’ about Kyle is Kyle’s date’s vagina.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, is the "bummer" about his father being sick, actual grief that his father is sick or yhe potential inconvenience it is going to cause him?

Reactions: 4
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
PSA: Be careful if you're flying into Orlando or anywhere in the central Florida area. Incoming 'Thoughts & Prayers' are filling up the skies as we speak and air travel may be dangerous for the next few days. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
They will do all the good all the Tots&Pears have always done, forever, and that's nothing, nada, zip.
Where is Susan Amen when you need her? 🙏💄💍💋👄

BTW: There have been more than 7.3million COVID infections and a Total death count of 83,100 in Florida, a state that remains a lead among states as a breeding ground for the virus because of Gov. DeathSantis' hostility to medical guidelines and his strong political push to subvert sound medical protocols in an attempt to shore up his MAGA support.
Chill. Its a flu. The shot doesnt work either. If youre nervous about it, stay in your home with your windows shut and mask up.

Chill. Its a flu. The shot doesnt work either. If youre nervous about it, stay in your home with your windows shut and mask up.
Doesn't matter if it's a flu or covid. The Pallo gang would still be out spreading germs to one and all like it's a holiday gift swap.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, is the "bummer" about his father being sick, actual grief that his father is sick or the potential inconvenience it is going to cause him?

Bingo! A sick DAD DAD DAD clown is about as clickworthy as a scary clown. DAD DAD DAD isn't going to be easy to monetize or use for click bait. MiniMan is bummed because one of his props is broken.

I have little doubt that's little Psycho Pallo's first and foremost concern.

Even *Ronald* has bad days: For god's sake, for a while at least, let the poor guy rest in peace...so to speak. 🤡
ronald-mc-donald.gif

You have no more clue about "what it is" than anyone else here. Simple protocols, especially for people MiniMan's parents' age, and those around them vastly reduce the need to seal themselves up at home and hide away. By now even any smarmy MAGA fool or denying dullard should know and understand those simple basics.

Yesterday's totals in on the vlog vid.
Ratioed up the wazoo'..... Man, that's gotta hurt.

One of our favorite places to eat PLUS Living With The Land HOLIDAY Overlay
kvc3nXTVPvhZAhopqtvGEA3Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
165K subscribers (*DEAD total. 1K subs in a month+ SAD)
View attachment 17815801.3K ___________ View attachment 17815842.7K

Pallo Pity Party coming soon. Whining to family and subs to help him get out of the hole he's dug and keeps digging.
Even fellow grifter JoJo's 'views' are beginning to equal Pallo's and JJ has more than 3 times Pallo's sub total.

Maybe another trip to the 'Orlando deep woods' (ala 'My med crisis') is coming unless someone bails him out.

OH.. may have been too general in responding to a DeathSantis-like defense of "vaccines don't work and stay home if you believe COVID is real" bullshit above.
Perhaps Pygmy Pallo or Nurse Sis, a primary enabler, has dropped by to give such sage advice. Hmmm... Remarkable such folk have learned nothing and so many innocent people have died because of that kind of willful ignorance and outright stupidity in following preachers and politicaians instead of medical science. None so blind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
can't imagine how afraid he is to get outside of his "oh this food is almost as good as cruise/Disney food" bubble.
Come now, he'd just make a beeline for Le Starbucks as soon as he landed. Sadly, there are no Dunkins in France.

Reactions: 5
Ok, Kyle. We know your views, but equally COVID and Flu are BOTH dangerous. So yes, if you are sick (regardless of any contagious disease), you should stay at home. (y)

Reactions: 11
Ok, Kyle. We know your views, but equally COVID and Flu are BOTH dangerous. So yes, if you are sick (regardless of any contagious disease), you should stay at home. (y)
Having a morning cup of coffee and it took a moment to see, after the 'assurance' it was 'a flu' and to 'chill,' that was probably The Liliputian Putz himself or, at the least, his enabling Angel of Death Sister. :ROFLMAO: ___ Or even another of that gaggle of self important smarmy and grumbling white trash bunch.
How would 'it' know anything? ___ And the kindergarten mentality and 3rd grader MAGA vaccine insight, coupled with the Facebook quality medical advice "Why don't you..." admonition certainly sound like the doltish and dull MiniManPallo. 🤔:LOL:

The tragedy of that kind of lunatic observation and misinformation from such people is that it has led to the sickness and deaths of countless numbers of people who were infected and suffered because of such indifference and ignorance.
We had just a taste of that sociopathic indifference, self absorption, egoism and shamelessness when the Idiot Boy Pallo donned his kiddie goggles and jumped in puddles for YouTube clicks the day after Ian created such tragedy in Orlando and in Florida in general.

Last edited:
So, not to spoil the " surprise" announcement but it involves the family and a boat. A real surprise and we also learn that math is not his strong suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come now, he'd just make a beeline for Le Starbucks as soon as he landed. Sadly, there are no Dunkins in France.
They do, however, have this. So he would be able to satisfy his educated Am. palatte:
(*BTW: We passed by there, but didn't partake. I've been told the food is much better there than here. Then again, it would almost have to be.🙃)

download (28).jpg

So, not to spoil the " surprise" announcement but it involves the family and a boat. A real surprise and we also learn that math is not his strong suit.

Picturing it: An outing on the Pallo Family Yacht, perhaps?
0003.jpg

• Haha
Is it one of those Disney world rental things or is it a real yacht like a real non-clown man like Lora’s father owns

Is it one of those Disney world rental things or is it a real yacht like a real non-clown man like Lora’s father owns
No and no, picture a big boat like the one he was on with Lora like weeks ago, but they are not sure which one, but not Disney. Also, 1992 was OVER 30 years ago. Plus he bought his father sunglasses and guess how much they were? I think that is the whole thing although, his mom was funny when she stated " Wow! You bought your father sunglasses?"

Reactions: 3
I just read the transcript instead of watching... its, lets just say, interesting. Direct quote: "Sometime in March because I also have a lot of travels going earlier maybe April. Earlier after April might work better...." What is earlier after April?? and again, it looks like hes "announcing" something that he doesn't actually have booked yet. They're asking people to "comment down below where we should go..." Kyle, for the 1000th time, ITS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT IF YOU DONT ACTUALLY HAVE IT PLANNED!!! :rolleyes: 🤣🤣 and in his pinned comment he says they've been planning it for a year?? ok, hes officially lost it!! LOL
Also of note: it looks like our boy Thomas Connors left another not overly glowing comment basically he doesn't like this announcement baiting. Good morning, Thomas- nice to see you starting to wake up! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The big surprise is that they are going on another cruise out of Port Canaveral. They want to know what our opinion is for which cruise they should go on. There are only like what, two itineraries from Canaveral? Bahamas or Caribbean? Just pick a cruise line it’s all the same, you’ve already been on them all lmao

Kyle says he never shops at Columbia because the store has too much winter wear. Yeah don’t tell him about the PFG line or he might actually look like a local

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have more trips planned or 2023 than Kyle. I also don’t need to record it because I have a real job (aka being an adult.)

• Haha
They go to the Harley Davidson store at Disney Springs and say that because the company was founded in Wisconsin, they needed to support a Wisconsin business. Funny how he never feels the need to support any local Florida businesses. Maybe he should support Wisconsin businesses every day by moving back and never coming back here again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just read the transcript instead of watching... its, lets just say, interesting. Direct quote: "Sometime in March because I also have a lot of travels going earlier maybe April. Earlier after April might work better...." What is earlier after April?? and again, it looks like hes "announcing" something that he doesn't actually have booked yet. They're asking people to "comment down below where we should go..." Kyle, for the 1000th time, ITS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT IF YOU DONT ACTUALLY HAVE IT PLANNED!!! :rolleyes: 🤣🤣 and in his pinned comment he says they've been planning it for a year?? ok, hes officially lost it!! LOL
Also of note: it looks like our boy Thomas Connors left another not overly glowing comment basically he doesn't like this announcement baiting. Good morning, Thomas- nice to see you starting to wake up! :)
I love your summary, better than mine. I don't get it, you are going ask a bunch of people you don't know ( and many may not like you) to help you with your cruise travel plans? So, why not Titanic to the Bermuda Triangle. Family fun. Also, I guess he has no concept of the months of the year. A lot to be proud of.

• Haha
Is the dad dying or something? Wouldn’t you rather go on a romantic vacation with Casey instead of another family vacation 90 days after the last one? I know I would. Hey what is she doing during that week in March anyways while the Pallo family is going to be off at sea

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.