Kyle Pallo #17 The only thing ‘super dry’ about Kyle is Kyle’s date’s vagina.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest bird dropping on the Twitterz' from Tiny twit. "Y'all are gonna' be thrilled...so ya' stay tuned. Ya' hear?":ROFLMAO:
Love the tiny pink hands (1/1 actual size of his own hands. and the 'heart' emoji..so cringe worthy)

So exciting, huh?
Is it all those other cruises in November? .....Oh wait. Too late for that bullshit lie to be fulfilled, huh?
Maybe a trip to Paris Disney? ___ No, that's not it. Another lie and he's too scared to go alone and he can't afford it.
Maybe that trip to London? ___ No, same reason as above, unless it's London, Kentucky.
Maybe Australia? No...Casey White Claws would be jealous? I suppose. And Taylor would have to pay for it.
Another trip to Cheeseland to see what's left of his family. Or the members who even want ever to see him again? Probably not Uncle whoever.
Another boring ass cruise to ...wherever some fan will pay or gift him.
Back to New York City? __ If someone is picking up the tab and goes along to look after him.
To Bob Iger's house? No...not even to walk Iger's dog. Wouldn't trust him.
Getting married to Casey White Claws? If so, god have mercy on her soul. She'll pay for and arrange the wedding at Disney and pay for the marriage forever scarred by the experience.

And most probable: Nothing. He's out of anything but the same old tit. SSDD and he's floundering and hoping to drag the dullards who haven't wised up yet along. 👈 🤔

Oooo! Tingles... 🥴😐😑
The world holds its breath:
200.gif

Reactions: 7
PSA: Be careful if you're flying into Orlando or anywhere in the central Florida area. Incoming 'Thoughts & Prayers' are filling up the skies as we speak and air travel may be dangerous for the next few days. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
They will do all the good all the Tots&Pears have always done, forever, and that's nothing, nada, zip.
Where is Susan Amen when you need her? 🙏💄💍💋👄

BTW: There have been more than 7.3million COVID infections and a Total death count of 83,100 in Florida, a state that remains a lead among states as a breeding ground for the virus because of Gov. DeathSantis' hostility to medical guidelines and his strong political push to subvert sound medical protocols in an attempt to shore up his MAGA support.

Go Phil! 💪👋👌🤜👍
I’m LIVING for Phil’s villain era!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today's Pallo Pile :poop: : Brutal😬

One of our favorite places to eat PLUS Living With The Land HOLIDAY Overlay
kvc3nXTVPvhZAhopqtvGEA3Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

165K subscribers (*SAD)

1000.jpg
1000a.jpg

Already badly ratioed and it's ONLY 9:25 EST
. 😬
***************************************************************************************
Meanwhile back at Twitter:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Latest bird dropping on the Twitterz' from Tiny twit. "Y'all are gonna' be thrilled...so ya' stay tuned. Ya' hear?":ROFLMAO:
Love the tiny pink hands (1/1 actual size of his own hands. and the 'heart' emoji..so cringe worthy)

So exciting, huh?
Is it all those other cruises in November? .....Oh wait. Too late for that bullshit lie to be fulfilled, huh?
Maybe a trip to Paris Disney? ___ No, that's not it. Another lie and he's too scared to go alone and he can't afford it.
Maybe that trip to London? ___ No, same reason as above, unless it's London, Kentucky.
Maybe Australia? No...Casey White Claws would be jealous? I suppose. And Taylor would have to pay for it.
Another trip to Cheeseland to see what's left of his family. Or the members who even want ever to see him again? Probably not Uncle whoever.
Another boring ass cruise to ...wherever some fan will pay or gift him.
Back to New York City? __ If someone is picking up the tab and goes along to look after him.
To Bob Iger's house? No...not even to walk Iger's dog. Wouldn't trust him.
Getting married to Casey White Claws? If so, god have mercy on her soul. She'll pay for and arrange the wedding at Disney and pay for the marriage forever scarred by the experience.

And most probable: Nothing. He's out of anything but the same old tit. SSDD and he's floundering and hoping to drag the dullards who haven't wised up yet along. 👈 🤔

Oooo! Tingles... 🥴😐😑
The world holds its breath:
View attachment 1780680
100% all of this. He won't take any big trips. He doesn't have the money, any travel buddies he has dont have the time off their actual jobs. And if he does go somewhere new, as we saw with Hawaii, he won't really do anything too interesting. He won't go to Paris or Germany, because hes too afraid of not knowing the language. He won't go to Australia. Its too far for him to travel by himself, and with the history of him and Taylor if would be too awkward for Casey to go. if anything, it'll be the same cruise hes taken a hundred times.
Maybe hes getting engaged to white nails? whatever- nobody cares that he puts some overpriced ring on that poor girl's finger. God help her. Its not gonna save his channel like he thinks it is.
My guess is something lame like his parents "coming on down" again. or maybe him getting his own place- big news as an almost 30 year old :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
For some reason I just have a feeling that this huge news is going to be underwhelming and predictable

Reactions: 14
Bless your heart MOM MOM MOM __ Why the f*ck do you think you're there? 🤑 You're his "personal banker" and that $500 (lmao:ROFLMAO:) credit card limit won't cut it. Step up! 🤑
He sees all of you as useful fools, ATMs he can rely on until he can get his hooks into someone or something better. Capische?
When you leave, better leave him a little $$$$ to get him through until Lora or White Claws can take up the little grifter's continuous shortfall.
000.jpg
🤑 ____ Well, duh!

I have no reason to think it applies to Pallo, but I've seen people who are takers, who grift and peel anyone possible while they squirrel away every cent possible. It becomes a way of life. And I do wonder if Pallo fits in that broad general category at all. Bear with me.
He takes every freebie possible and grabs, I'm sure, at monies coming in online with both hands.
He maneuvers everyone else around him to pay for everything, and with White Claws citing her 'discounts.' Hmmm.... convenient way to let her take care of the bill.
He goes on cruises but leaves his old beemer at home and takes Lora for a ride. She sustains the wear & tear on her car, pays for the gasoline and other expenses.
He isn't at all ashamed to let any of the girls pick up his dining tabs. "They're just lucky to be with ME."
He is left out of media events unless someone else takes him now, and I'm sure he grifts onto any perks they might get.
All that 'stuff' he has conned, grifted and begged for that the gullible fools send. Much is gone or not at all in evidence and probably is sold on line and he pockets the proceeds.
Anything he can beg, borrow or steal from any of his family he won't hesitate to take, I have no doubt. He feels entitled to it.
He is greed filled. And I do wonder if he doesn't hide away monies and he just feels even more shamelessly entitled to take whatever he can from anyone around him.
He demonstrates glaring elements of a pure sociopath. And now, if he moves in with that girl who has her own place, I have no doubt he will pay for nothing, or as little as possible, and he sees this as another windfall of savings on room & board and food. "Just being with ME is payment enough for her." He will resent any outlay of monies he makes to contribute to their 'arrangement' __$$$Winning!
If she is foolish enough to marry him, he will see everything she has as his: "What's mine is mine and what's yours in negotiable __ or mine." That's what she will get. She will bring almost all to that coupling; he will bring little to nothing. But he will take it all if possible.

Speculative and opinions are like assholes, eveyone's got one. But it might not be as surprising as you'd think to find out that someone with his pathology has amassed a little money pot for himself on the side and takes as little from it as possible.
In the end it's afool's path to savings. It would probably just be a cache that isn't earning anything for him, but could help when something like a 24K 12 year old BMW comes up for sale. :ROFLMAO: It's a fools way of 'saving' but then again Pallo IS a fool.

Last edited:
Those Alex cabinets don’t come cheap. He could have gotten the Micke desk at IKEA for way less and had enough space for an actual night stand too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Huge news again. 🙄 🥱 [yawn] What’s with all the love emojis in his “huge news” post?

Kyle is still like a 6 year old kid, “ I got a secret…I got a secret…” How immature.

Reactions: 4
I do hope his dad feels better. It sucks being sick away from home. No matter if he raised terrible kids and probably maga himself.

However, let’s not use dads illness for content. Also lol at the “big plans” because as y’all know he didn’t do all the cruises. Such a liar stuck in a rut.

Reactions: 7
For some reason I just have a feeling that this huge news is going to be underwhelming and predictable
My guess is he is moving out of his current place and moving in with white nails in her place in Celebration to freeload, etc. We'll see how long that lasts! Best news would be he's giving up the vlog and getting a real job - but there is no chance that will ever happen.

Reactions: 5
My guess is he is moving out of his current place and moving in with white nails in her place in Celebration to freeload, etc. We'll see how long that lasts! Best news would be he's giving up the vlog and getting a real job - but there is no chance that will ever happen.
Maybe he’ll get his ideal Disney position back as a VIP tour guide. Picture this “power couple”: Disney tour guide & Disney wedding planner. All living happily ever after. 🤣

• Haha
Maybe he’ll get his ideal Disney position back as a VIP tour guide. Picture this “power couple”: Disney tour guide & Disney wedding planner. All living happily ever after. 🤣
Kyle has burned that bridge w Disney HR for a while now. He just doesn’t know it yet because, to him, going back to work operations at Disney is beneath him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I guess he's going on a cruise. lol
😳 shocking!! Oh, I know! Maybe he’s switching it up and trying norweigen cruise line this time!! Stop the press- That’s gotta be the big news!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's been threatening us with going to Disneyland Paris or abroad in general for far too long. I can't wait to see his camera get stolen, him made a fool for speaking like an idiot, and just being made to feel less than in general. I can't imagine how afraid he is to get outside of his "oh this food is almost as good as cruise/Disney food" bubble. Honestly, it would be actually compelling footage to watch him learn and grow BUT OH MY GOD WHO AM I TALKING TO THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.