Kyle Pallo #17 The only thing ‘super dry’ about Kyle is Kyle’s date’s vagina.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the working class midwest - where the mayuhgnuhtood of speech impediments is astowuhnding

View attachment 1816335
You offend the working class of thw midwest by lumping kyle together with them. They actually work.

I’ve known a lot of Midwest folks over the years and have never heard “oar”. So strange. What’s in the water in Saukville?
I spent my formative years in Milwaukee and still have plenty of family there and have never heard that dialect which is called the inland north accent.

I’ve known a lot of Midwest folks over the years and have never heard “oar”. So strange. What’s in the water in Saukville?
I spent my formative years in Milwaukee and still have plenty of family there and have never heard that dialect which is called the inland north accent

I spent my formative years in Milwaukee and still have plenty of family there and have never heard that dialect which is called the inland north accent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m sure this has been posted but this dudes relationship with his sister is weird…and does she work? How is she able to keep on flying down? It seems both were dorks growing up so they only had each other. I see them watching Disney movies on a Friday night eating candy when they were in high school

Reactions: 7
I’m sure this has been posted but this dudes relationship with his sister is weird…and does she work? How is she able to keep on flying down? It seems both were dorks growing up so they only had each other. I see them watching Disney movies on a Friday night eating candy when they were in high school
ive thought the same thing about her flying down a lot. I know shes a nurse... so i'm guessing that she works 3, 12 hour shifts a week. so shes able to trade around or whatever to line up her shifts to get 4-5 days off in a row to fly down, without taking too much vacation time. I notice she doesn't usually stay a full week when she comes. Its usually like 4-5 nights.
and yeah- i can totally see them as teenagers watching Disney movies on a friday night HAHA She does seems to have more friends than he does though, following her on IG- and shes gone down to disney with groups of friends, too... but either way, it was totally Disney movie nights the whole time they were growing up i'm sure!

Reactions: 4
I can think of few things grosser than communal pants.

"Everything in a backpack" #FAIL.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I haven’t watched his videos in months. Reading sentences like this, with no context, is both highly entertaining and terrifying all at once.

Reactions: 5

Can we also talk about how he doesn’t know his own pant size? Yes we’re talking about an almost 30yr old grown man. Also he couldn’t take 2 min to do some research on the dress code for certain restaurants on his cruise? He’s so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.