Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DonnyBergerStan

Chatty Member
So he mentions how filming the hurricane really taught him how to handle haters and how the internet twists and turns things out of proportion to make him sound bad. Now he focuses on the great things about his channel and all the awesome viewers who support him.

I think he's officially passed Michael Kay as the most delusional Disney vlogger at this point. His channel's going to die even quicker than I thought because there isn't a lot of Clickbait left that he hasn't used already. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I met a guy in line at Epcot last night who was telling his friend about how his favorite Disney memory was meeting Kyle Pallo. My daughter looked at me and said “DON'T” but that poor dude got an earful from me and I probably ruined vloggers for him. 🤣

I said as much as I could in the less than 5 minutes we interacted, but he was surprised about the grifting, how absolutely wrong he is with a lot of his info, how irresponsible he is with having covid, how his entire family was sick last week but still kept going to the parks. Most of all, I told him meeting a vlogger isn't a best Disney memory. Love the people you are with in your life who are actually there for you. Make memories with them. Kyle is a fraud. Vloggers do not care about you. I sent him here for more info.

Dude from the L’Chaim booth, hey there. I hope you made a better Disney memory with your friend today!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

PeggieQueter

Dad is sick, but still went with them to Hoop Dee Doo with a crowd of people, potentially spreading whatever he has to others. Then comes to Animal Kingdom while still obviously sick. No concern at all for other people. I just can't with this ridiculous family. No wonder the rest of his extended family ditched them.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Random Rants (Nothing Really New or Probably That Interesting to Regular "Hatters")

Who doesn't know how to use a letter opener? (Absolutely unbelievable until you actually see the man-child use it!) Who doesn't know how to hang Christmas cards? (The point isn't to just hang them, but to actually show them!)

This guy is absolutely stupid and, yet, somehow, thinks he's a huge success. He can't speak a complete sentence without mispronouncing a word, using improper grammar or stating it in an awkward way. And the most infuriating aspect is that he is his own director/editor. Simply pause and repeat the sentence correctly, so you can edit properly later. Such a simple and easy solution! However, he's too lazy to even make an effort. (Let's not even discuss all of the misinformation he "word vomits" in every single video. Again, an easy solution! He could easily look up information on his phone (in the park!) and then tape a segment. It would take just a few minutes each time to ensure he was sharing correct, accurate and current information as a so-called "Disney expert".)

Then, there's all the posts full of misspelled words and grammatical errors. Even the other day's video title -- "My families last day..." (Of course, he later corrected it -- "My family's last day...") He is truly an imbecile. I don't know how he graduated college. He must have had "girlfriends" help with papers!

Next, I'm so tired of all the pretend accents, singing, voice inflections and childish facial expressions. He looks so foolish! The trait clearly comes from his doofus dad. (What woman finds that attractive?!?)

Finally, I'm so exhausted with all the "stay tuned" for surprises and/or announcements. The idea that he thinks his life is so interesting that "we" just can't wait for the next update is absolutely absurd. It's never anything different -- some phantom trip plans or another dumb cruise. Clearly, his intent with the "announcements" is to increase viewership. However, it obviously does nothing to increase his numbers, so why keep doing it? Just do it and forgo all of the incessant nonsensical explaining! You don't need to hype up everything (or continually ask...err, beg for opinions, comments and likes, if you're providing good, quality content. ("Build it and they will come".)

All of this and he still has the audacity to claim that he's so passionate about his "art" and works so hard every day! I look forward to the day when it all falls apart and "his looks" no longer give him a pass in life. (I openly admit that I'm only hate watching now.)

The time will come when life really presents him with a truly adult problem that he's woefully incompetent to handle -- whether it be health (his own or that of a family member), an unexpected financial burden or some unforeseen disaster. I'm not wishing it upon him, but, as we "adults" in the room know, life has many unexpected challenges. You can't simply go through life with "Disney blinders" on and expect everything to be fine. If I'm being honest, and even though I think he's gay and just doesn't fully know it yet, I could see an unexpected pregnancy rocking his world! (I have never seen a straight man regularly use "to die for", or "nummy" for that matter, in describing food. Plus, all of his mannerisms, including his lip-pursing, hand gestures and gasps, scream GAY and that's coming from a gay man.)

I'm grateful for this site. I'm constantly offering my own live commentary, when watching Kyle's videos. My only audience is an 18-year-old cat! However, this forum gives me an outlet to release all of the anger and frustration. You are my people!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

DetroitFartCity

Hi, Kyle. It's becomming more and more obvious with each video how much you love reading this thread. It's my birthday, can I get a shoutout in the next video?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

grundel

Chatty Member
My long periodic rant:

Omfg this kid is such a grifting loser. I laughed bc at d23 for example an actual media event, everyone in sight had a camera or vlog going. At the avatar showing only this idiot had a camera, just some circumstantial evidence. And how many times did Kyle Laundrie say Disney invite omfg 🤦‍♂️

Reminds me of when I did the dcp in 09’ and we would laugh at the cm’s that would go to the parks on their days off with their blue or white cm ID’s out front and center on their lanyard for everyone to see 🤣 and the really special ones (Kyle Laundrie types) would twirl and spin the lanyard while waiting in lines just to make “extra” sure everyone knows they are a cast member lmfao 😂
Or like the people that buy 15 year old Barbie bmw’s to come off as someone successful 😂 or people that wear size extra small tee shirts to appear bulky 🤣 or people that call themselves entrepreneurs bc they hold up a camera press record and then upload that footage to YouTube 🤣

Kyle Laundrie jokes about 4/20 like he’s cool, maybe if he actually did smoke some cannabis he would be less of a prick, and it might actually elevate his thinking and creativity 🤔 Only thing Kyle Laundrie probably likes about 4/20 is bc it’s hitlers birthday, is that why he likes ww2 so much 🤔

Kyle Laundrie we all know you read these threads more than we do, so please let us know in your vlogs who your favorite tattler is we’re curious? And we’re all wondering how butthurt you are that jojo has 572k subscribers 😬 ouch that must sting like potatoes cooked in a microwave 🥔🤕 Do you punch and kick walls like a little girl out of frustration or do you just pout and cry all day wishing that was you🤔

Lastly when you officially quit YouTube because your broke and you have to work at target as a cart boy 🛒 or at Disney as the cm that has to scoop up all the horse shit during the parades 🐴💩 🤧
I’ll definitely take a picture of you in said activities, put it on a tee shirt and sell it, all profits would be given to people in need. You will receive zero financial compensation and no recognition for making my shirts possible. I’ll just creatively change your image slightly like into the shape of a penis. I’ll call it art 👨‍🎨
Oh yea I’ll send a bunch to your P.O. Box as well 👍
And what does KP stand for 🤔
“Kicks Potatos” 🥔🙇‍♂️

Kyle Pallo #18 I’m a Barbie Disney girl in a Barbie Disneyworld, Stan’s send me all their $avings, grifting is so amazing!
Kyle Pallo #18 KP is my nickname too “Kicks Potatos”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

SnapChet

VIP Member
PSA: Be careful if you're flying into Orlando or anywhere in the central Florida area. Incoming 'Thoughts & Prayers' are filling up the skies as we speak and air travel may be dangerous for the next few days. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
They will do all the good all the Tots&Pears have always done, forever, and that's nothing, nada, zip.
Where is Susan Amen when you need her? 🙏💄💍💋👄

BTW: There have been more than 7.3million COVID infections and a Total death count of 83,100 in Florida, a state that remains a lead among states as a breeding ground for the virus because of Gov. DeathSantis' hostility to medical guidelines and his strong political push to subvert sound medical protocols in an attempt to shore up his MAGA support.

Go Phil! 💪👋👌🤜👍

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Tjonlyme

Kyle: “I’m a public figure but I want to keep my dating life private”

Also Kyle…”It’s Date Night!”

what a joke of a person

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I went out for tacos and, after I paid, they gave me tacos. #hosted
Superchat incoming💰

Powers doesn’t see the irony of “making fun of” us here for constantly talking about Kyle as he is constantly talking about us on YouTube, Reddit and Twitter because he lives for following us on here. Hi Brian!! FYI, he reads us here every day too! Hi Kyle!
I’m just glad he keeps mentioning tattle in Kyle’s vlog comments. It’s hella good for traffic here

Last edited:
  • Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
And there’s a reference to Scooby Doo (is it for Scooby Don’t here?) to solve the mystery as to whether they’re single or not.
I didn't watch it. That's hilarious.
Kyle, for the record, I couldn't give a shit about who you are dating (or not). Never have.
Stick your dick in a garbage disposal for all I care. If it will reach.
I just find the lying and teasing immature and unfair on the women in your life.

• Haha
  • Heart

starri

VIP Member
Today, in JoJo's energetic video hanging out with Jete and others in Nassau, he low key trolled Kyle's pavement updates.

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Be grateful you didn’t hear him ride Space Mountain today. It was BEYOND over the top!
I just took a moment to send the link containing his filming inside and on the Space Mountain ride to Guest Services: Property Rules. May or may not do any good, but I thought they should at least be notified that he's flagrantly violating the park rules and annoying other guests in the process.

They've clearly banned videoing inside the ride and, for safety, on it. He clearly ignored both.

• Heart
  • Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Look at this asshole’s response when he responds to someone who says “it’s money grab time” on the live chat in the livestream video at around the 19 minute mark:

“You’re so funny! I actually make less on these videos. And I hate when people say that. I’ve been calling out a lot of people who have been just been very mean lately. And I don’t really have any shame about that. A lot of evil people in this world. It’s Christmas. Why do people have to be jealous? Why do people have to be angry? Relax. It’s all about giving love, happiness, family. I appreciate every single one you guys who’s here now in the livestream. This is who we are. This is what my livestream has always been. Having fun. So goodbye!”
A7F25707-73A6-4F61-BEAB-181A5063B318.jpeg

I find the above response from Kyle hilarious. Key takeaways:
1. Comments that he does not like or approve of are from “jealous” people.
2. It’s Christmas time: it’s time for giving. Reminder to send some gifts to Kyle.
3. He admits he no shame. Especially when he himself likes to take from others. And will never ever admit to his mistakes (Hurricane gate, Covid gate etc,)
4. Does Kyle really appreciate every single person on the livestream / live chat? If he did, he wouldn’t have such a dramatic response to this one person.

Last edited:
  • Wow