Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, looking into the comments to see if any other viewers have started to smell the BS and found this on the Polynesian Vlog:

kp-polynesian-grift.jpg

So just a few days ago he made that vlog saying that he never asks for money or gifts. Then he "enjoys" this staycation two days after?

I skimmed through and didn't hear him thank anybody so he's clearly bothered by how much he's called out for grifting and is putting in extra work to hide it.

If anyone knows anybody who sky-writes, how great would it be to sign them up to write "Happy Birthday Grifter" over Magic Kingdom on his next birthday? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the, and I can't express this loudly enough, f*ck is this fashion statement? He does this all the time. He pulls a tuft of his rapidly thinning hair thorough the back and over the plastic adjustable strap of a cheap baseball cap worn backasswards. ___ Is he trying to mimic some 'cool' athletic 'jock'? 🤭 :LOL::ROFLMAO: If so that makes it tragically funny. The only position he'd be capable of playing now on a baseball team would be 1st base, oh, not the player position, the actual base itself.
It makes him look mentally challenged....oh, that fits. __ The most humorous example of his doing this was his repeatedly blabbering about the sun in his eyes in one vid. Staggering about with his hand on his forehead to shade his eyes. It made one laugh and scream at the monitor: "Wouldn't it be great if they made something you could wear on your head to shade your eyes from the sun, you dumbass? Turn your damned cap around and discover why a cap has a brim."😬

222.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You are not responsible for what your friends do, but you will be judged by the company that you keep. Says everything you need to know about the people at this sad party lmao

View attachment 1743343
Apparently Lil' Kylie is the family nobody wants to be around.

Some content creator lol. Lil’ Kylie is so out of his league compared to his idols. And it shows in the numbers below. He will remain in the shadows because of his repetitive, boring content which just plain sucks. He never shuts up. Constant worthless babble. His channel is stagnant and dying on the whine and his subscriber numbers pale in comparison to those of his idols. He doesn’t have a clue, nor the talent, to get where he wants to be.

YouTube legends: (# of subs and channel start date)
Mr Beast 112,000,000 2/19/2012
PewDiePie 111,000,000 4/29/2010
Casey Neistat 12,500,000 2/15/2010

wannabee: :ROFLMAO::LOL::m
Lil’ Kylie Pallo 164,000 3/03/2012
His content may not be a topic that people here would be interested in but just watch TheStradman’s (3.96M subs) energy and entertaining on camera persona and compare it to the magnitude of holy cannoli microPallo’s lazy boring daily snoozefests

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1743343
Apparently Lil' Kylie is the family nobody wants to be around.

Some content creator lol. Lil’ Kylie is so out of his league compared to his idols. And it shows in the numbers below. He will remain in the shadows because of his repetitive, boring content which just plain sucks. He never shuts up. Constant worthless babble. His channel is stagnant and dying on the whine and his subscriber numbers pale in comparison to those of his idols. He doesn’t have a clue, nor the talent, to get where he wants to be.

YouTube legends: (# of subs and channel start date)
Mr Beast 112,000,000 2/19/2012
PewDiePie 111,000,000 4/29/2010
Casey Neistat 12,500,000 2/15/2010

wannabee: :ROFLMAO::LOL::m
Lil’ Kylie Pallo 164,000 3/03/2012
As I've said before, he is, at best, a demi celebrity of little note in a niche YouTube slot where almost all of his competitors are more talented, more active, have better work ethics and are more honest than he is. ___ at near 30, he's all he'll ever be in that "career,' a failed wannabe who had ideas and goals but nowhere near the talent or drive and ambition to fulfill any of them any longer. It's pitiable in many ways.

His flamboyant outbursts of feigned exuberance and fake ingratiating outreach to people around him temporarily would have served him well as a Disney employee and he could have maintained a decent life there, sheltered under the Disney umbrella with good benefits including medical coverage. I feel sure he's burned the bridge back there and pissed on the ashes of it with his exposure and routine as a vlogger on YouTube.

His blatherings and routines have not served him well as he seems to be aiming to return to 'the real world.' That would, if it happens, be something to witness. His best shot, approaching 30 and years as a 'YouTube vlogger' and :ROFLMAO: 'influencer,' would be trying to leech onto someone who could use their own influence to 'set him up' without his having to go through the interview and trial phase most would to enter a new job. Maybe he could find that mark as his con and grift show continue. It really is his best bet now.
Maybe his family could arrange a job as part of the 'bed pan squad' at the hospital (sister Nurse Ratchet) or a teller at Mom's bank? :ROFLMAO:

Thomas Wolf told us "You Can't Go Home Again" but that might be his best path. He seems utterly incapable of existing independently and on his own. OH... just had a twinge of sympathy for him. I didn't think that existed any longer. :ROFLMAO: Because I know if he sensed sympathy from anyone who could help him, he wouldn't hesitate to exploit it for his own gain. That's just who he is.

Reactions: 8
Thomas Wolf told us "You Can't Go Home Again" but that might be his best path. He seems utterly incapable of existing independently and on his own. OH... just had a twinge of sympathy for him. I didn't think that existed any longer. :ROFLMAO: Because I know if he sensed sympathy from anyone who could help him, he wouldn't hesitate to exploit it for his own gain. That's just who he is.
At least if he went home nobody would recognize him so he can hide the failure that is his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Kyle is at Studios again because where else would he be, and he points out the Disney Christmas decor just to comment how crappy it looks with an exposed wire held up with command strips. Yeah it looks like tit but 99.9% of Guests would never have noticed but now you told the entire world about how crappy Disney is now. They especially don’t want former cast members “ruining the magic” for their own profit like that. Yeah that’s sure to be your ticket to the next Disney media event, or a C&D at least

He has a revelation in todays video where he realizes that he doesn’t like recent Disney movies or the direction that the Company’s parks have been moving in. So why do you CHOOSE to go there every day? Short King with incel vibes (even if he’s not an incel) who has never worked a real days’ work in his life. I can’t wait for the day that Disney Legal and those 87k new IRS agents crack down on all of these parasites

Last edited:
  • Haha
So Kyle is at Studios again because where else would he be, and he points out the Disney Christmas decor just to comment how crappy it looks with an exposed wire held up with command strips. Yeah it looks like tit but 99.9% of Guests would never have noticed but now you told the entire world about how crappy Disney is now. They especially don’t want former cast members “ruining the magic” for their own profit like that. Yeah that’s sure to be your ticket to the next Disney media event, or a C&D at least

First rule of someone who's in a deep hole is: "Put the shovel down."

And Pallo is in a deep hole. Disney was, and I empahasize 'was,' his best avenue back to normalcy. I can only imagine the blowback he'd face if someone tried to put his lazy and ungrateful ass back to work there after he's repeatedly torched the place by doing exactly what you pointed out: Looking for any little detail in the 1000s of manicured acres of Disney property to criticize. And much of it is because Disney now overlooks, shuns, him at media events and probably for just that kind of behavior. It's a weird self defeating cycle for Pallo. He's mad because they won't invite him so he criticizes everything around him at the parks. Disney sees that and only ignores him more and undoubtedly mark him as a sore loser and Disney critic to be avoided. So... he get even more upset and criticizes them more. In the end he is The Biggest Loser. :ROFLMAO: He's a petulant child who walks into a wall and starts yelling at the wall because it hurt him.
His 'future' or lack thereof with Disney Corp. is clear:
Where are you going Kyle?
I'm going to.........uhhh, I'm....

23.gif

Reactions: 5
Kyle Pallo how does it feel, as a man of your age, to be filming random children daily as they “jump around”? Have a seat

E08A48F5-C6B6-478E-ABF1-9A75863E8EAA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whoa'! We were just talking about biting the hand that feeds you, and daily Pallo has showcased his ability to do that. He's angry that Disney ignores him and offers him nothing and no media invites ____ and so he continues to try to burn them. A real path for success, huh?
If there's a 'blacklist' at Disney, he's on it.
Just the last two days' vlog:
kvc3nXTVPvhZAhopqtvGEA3Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

164K subscriber (*Deadly stagnant number for weeks)

#1: Today: Are we seeing the decline of disney?

[Answer: No you poor dullard. We ARE, however, seeing the decline of YOU right before our eyes.]

#2: Yesterday: Is everyone canceling their Disney World trips?

[Answer: No you little dim bulb. But they are cancelling their support of YOU ___and Disney, it appears, has already cancelled YOU.]

And everyone of those stupid dullards who follow him slavishly with any gripe is taking his lead and lambasting Disney in their posts:
"I agree Kyle"
"I'm so glad you said this"
"We can always count on your insight." (This one made me LOL)
"They are price gouging us"
"We need to boycott them for a while"
"The magic is gone."
...and on and on and on.

Couldn't help myself and sent the link to Disney marketing to make sure they noticed the cheap shots he's taking to rile up his fans against them. I'm sure they'll take some notice. 🤭

• Haha
you told the entire world about how crappy Disney is now. They especially don’t want former cast members “ruining the magic” for their own profit like that. Yeah that’s sure to be your ticket to the next Disney media event, or a C&D at least
yup... and once more people find out who "White Nails" is, Disney will find out that one of their employees is involved with somebody who talks so negatively about the company publicly. Then he'll lose his back up option of riding her gravy train. LOL
Ive been watching him for a long time- and the videos hes been putting out lately are a special version of crap. It blows my mind that he thinks they're good enough to put out there. I used to actually want to watch everyday to see what he was up to- but the past couple months its actually depressing to watch him- he has no "enthusiasm" left whatsoever. its like he knows hes "over", but he still keeps dragging himself around the parks pretending like hes not.
But, like i said the other day, as long as he keep getting his 30-40K views a day and can bring in a couple grand a week, multiplied by about 50 weeks a year- he'll just keep coasting. its infuriating!! HAHA

Have you noticed that he's always so negative and HAS to complain about something? not once has he had one video where he doesn't witch about this or that.

he has no "enthusiasm" left whatsoever. its like he knows hes "over", but he still keeps dragging himself around the parks pretending like hes not.
He will continue to complain and bite the hand that feeds him. For someone begging for Disney's table craps he has a lot to complain about.

Have you noticed that he's always so negative and HAS to complain about something? not once has he had one video where he doesn't witch about this or that.
yup!!! and honestly, that didn't hit me until i watched a bunch of Nate's (PMM) videos in a row one day. It was such a change to actually feel like i wasn't being complained at for 20 minutes LOL same thing with Molly...

You are not responsible for what your friends do, but you will be judged by the company that you keep. Says everything you need to know about the people at this sad party lmao

His content may not be a topic that people here would be interested in but just watch TheStradman’s (3.96M subs) energy and entertaining on camera persona and compare it to the magnitude of holy cannoli microPallo’s lazy boring daily snoozefests
James is a pro and I’ve watched him since he had under 100k subs and one lambo. Honestly, being the old fart I am I enjoy his toned down normal self, you’ll see it on shmee’s channel or Hamilton collection. But, I get why he does it. He’s smart, he figured out what works, he works hard and grinds and has a formula for his videos that has a proven success rate.

Kyle thinks, like most things in life, that it’ll just happen to him. Even with improv there is planning and a formula!! You can’t just wing it everywhere you go

He's starting to sound more and more like PCD.
He burned Universal bridges and starting to burn Disney.

Reactions: 4
But, like i said the other day, as long as he keep getting his 30-40K views a day and can bring in a couple grand a week, multiplied by about 50 weeks a year- he'll just keep coasting. its infuriating!! HAHA
According to what I've read 30K views a week will more likely be around $1000, but that doesn't include his Patreon, channel subs and gifts of course.
Talking of which, no Patreon content since October 11th. I don't understand why people don't cancel their subscriptions. He's not even updating it as an afterthought any more. That's pretty much fraud.

He goes to Hollywood Studios and comments how cold it is in the 55 degree weather and wanted to buy a jacket. Then decides he doesn’t want to get a jacket cause the sun comes out. Looks at some holiday merch (doesn’t buy anything but shows the viewer - perhaps, those are things he wants his stans to buy). And then goes over to Toy Story Mania since he bought a Genie Plus pass.

Then rambles on and on at how Disney is not doing so well; he feels that Disney is on the decline.

Well, Disney probably feels they’re doing quite well because a sucker like Kyle would pay $19 plus tax for a Genie plus pass and use it for only one ride. LMAO

(For those who do not know, Genie plus pass can be used for multiple rides as long as rides are scheduled 2 hours apart. To get your money’s worth, people generally use it on more than one ride.)

518129B8-58D2-4CDC-81A3-4BD142687946.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What the, and I can't express this loudly enough, f*ck is this fashion statement? He does this all the time. He pulls a tuft of his rapidly thinning hair thorough the back and over the plastic adjustable strap of a cheap baseball cap worn backasswards. ___ Is he trying to mimic some 'cool' athletic 'jock'? 🤭 :LOL::ROFLMAO: If so that makes it tragically funny. The only position he'd be capable of playing now on a baseball team would be 1st base, oh, not the player position, the actual base itself.
It makes him look mentally challenged....oh, that fits. __ The most humorous example of his doing this was his repeatedly blabbering about the sun in his eyes in one vid. Staggering about with his hand on his forehead to shade his eyes. It made one laugh and scream at the monitor: "Wouldn't it be great if they made something you could wear on your head to shade your eyes from the sun, you dumbass? Turn your damned cap around and discover why a cap has a brim."😬

View attachment 1743344
Well, and I am dating myself here, maybe he is imitating one of those Fisher Price figures. They use to make some interesting combinations on those. Also, today's vlog was a little funny about saying people are not visiting the parks yet there is a line for Hollywood Studios. He better hope their is an interest in Disney or he is out of a job.

According to what I've read 30K views a week will more likely be around $1000, but that doesn't include his Patreon, channel subs and gifts of course.
Talking of which, no Patreon content since October 11th. I don't understand why people don't cancel their subscriptions. He's not even updating it as an afterthought any more. That's pretty much fraud.
Is this before or after YouTube gets a cut of the earnings?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.