Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like an awkward guest, shows up looking like that and playing on his phone entire time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That musta been a record. So fast going thru these threads…

I have one thing to ask… when you post your words why are something’s crossed out is that tattle life doing it or is it something you do on your own and if so why?I just see that a lot and it’s got me puzzled

Reactions: 1
He looks like an awkward guest, shows up looking like that and playing on his phone entire time.
Likely a party crasher. Went there for the food and booze. As long as it’s free, he’ll show up uninvited.

Last edited:
What would happen Kyle asked White Claws to cook him a potato like mommy used to and she microwaved it and then the microwave broke and PCDev had to call the apartment maintenance guy

• Haha
Lora’s stories: Kyle with 5 people.
I have no idea, but they could be some dumbass yokel 'fans' visiting the parks or FOLs (Friends of Lora's :ROFLMAO:) who went out of her way to have their idol show up as an 'honored' guest. 🤭

Or a bunch of pasty, unpleasant looking family acquaintances from Cheeseland, USA who were in town and he could get some free eats and an ego boost by lying about his 'best life' to them.
If so, I'm certain he'll manage to get everything possible from them before they leave town.

Imagine having him as a 'guest': "Oh no need to drive back to that pig pen.
You can sleep on our couch.":sleep:

download (9).jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
End o' day tally:
Naah'..... They're not canceling Disney World trips, but from the indicators, they're canceling YOU. Brutal:
Is everyone canceling their Disney World trips? UPDATED Look At Poly Construction
kvc3nXTVPvhZAhopqtvGEA3Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

164K subscribers (*Stagnant and DOA sub count)
121.jpg
0009.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems to me it’s a friends-giving celebration and i promise kyle was invited by Lora.
He takes invitation instruction of “casual attire” to a whole new level. “Roll out of bed and toss on what you’ve worn for 3 days straight with dad shoes” attire.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That musta been a record. So fast going thru these threads…

I have one thing to ask… when you post your words why are something’s crossed out is that tattle life doing it or is it something you do on your own and if so why?I just see that a lot and it’s got me puzzled
It’s an editing option on Tattle, within the text or response window. At the top there is an S with a line through it to “strike out” what you are saying.

I usually type what is the truth, but cross it out because of Kyle’s lies. For example the newest game is God of War Ragnarok, but recently he’s been calling it God of War which is the first in the series (yes it’s nitpicking Kyle 🤣) so I cross out Raganarok. Also, he said he was playing it when he has an Xbox. But it’s only available on PlayStation/PS. 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s an editing option on Tattle, within the text or response window. At the top there is an S with a line through it to “strike out” what you are saying.
I usually type what is the truth, but cross it out because of Kyle’s lies. For example the newest game is God of War Ragnarok, but recently he’s been calling it God of War which is the first in the series (yes it’s nitpicking Kyle 🤣) so I cross out Raganarok. Also, he said he was playing it when he has an Xbox. But it’s only available on PlayStation/PS. 🤣😂
Just a thought, I think the first God of War is available on PC now so maybe he's playing that. Ragnarok is PS4/PS5 only.
I think most people are playing Ragnarok but perhaps he's playing the first to give the impression he's playing the latter.
Or maybe he has access to a PS4/PS5.

The strike out is used to imply you changed your mind for comedy purposes. E.g. Kyle is a nice guy an asshole.

Sorry I wasn't around for the recap, I've not been watching his vlogs or taking notes, just checking here infrequently.
I tried watching yesterday's just now but abandoned it. His silly voices seem manic and fake to me. It's like he's trying too hard to be entertaining. I can't take it.

Just a thought, I think the first God of War is available on PC now so maybe he's playing that. Ragnarok is PS4/PS5 only.
I think most people are playing Ragnarok but perhaps he's playing the first to give the impression he's playing the latter.
Or maybe he has access to a PS4/PS5.

The strike out is used to imply you changed your mind for comedy purposes. E.g. Kyle is a nice guy an asshole.

Sorry I wasn't around for the recap, I've not been watching his vlogs or taking notes, just checking here infrequently.
I tried watching yesterday's just now but abandoned it. His silly voices seem manic and fake to me. It's like he's trying too hard to be entertaining. I can't take it.
Yes, it’s also done for comedic purposes. 😊 If Kyle would lie about where he was at and what he was doing during COVID, he most certainly would lie about a video game he’s playing. I don’t put much past him and I no longer give him the benefit of doubt.

I'm waiting to hear him say Ragnorok with that yokel malaprop-laden speech pattern of his. Don't really endure his daily shits so someone please help a tattler out if he has done this already.

I would imagine it would come out like, "Rayuhgnohrahk."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God of War is so last week, this week is all about Pokémon. Or is that too childish of a game for Disney boy

Reactions: 2

Makes sense now! And it’s even more hilarious thank you for clarifying!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tater Tot‘s Poly vlog may have dropped a “White/Purple” nails bomb. Seems like she might have stayed with him. Check out the bag in the background. Doesn’t Tater usually pack his one shirt in a backpack when he travels? Who brought this then? Could it be White/Purple Nails? He did seem extra giddy (like he got laid). Maybe White/Purple Nails is a cover and the real Poly companion is a man. Tater’s feminine lisp was on fire throughout the vlog. Will he ever reveal who his “special friend” is? Does anyone care? Stay tuned to the daily dose that’s hotter than a microwaved potato…
516F402B-EB36-44C9-8F68-F4ED886A2A7C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Looking forward to the 'Daily Deuce' :poop: Pallo will drop today. (goosebumps) I feel somewhat guilty have even this modicum interest in what has become a 'guilty' pleasure in watching that con artist. He's lately floundering about looking for his next victim to take or some angle to get more money and gifts from his lemming fans. This should be excited and prime times to grift heading into the holiday season.
___ He seems in freefall in some way lately. His Twitter feed is dead (then again, whose isn't after that evil but rich Muskrat' tit all over that platform). The replies, however, keep coming and are hilarious at times.
Those creepy pictures ol' reliable doormat Lora posted were ... weird. Both he and the folk there exuded all the exuberance and charm of a root canal___like spending an evening with a relative you can't stand who shows up unexpectedly and yet expects to be treated like royalty (which we know Drama Queen Pallo is btw. 👑 He told us so. It must be true. :ROFLMAO:)
His bemused expression while on his phone said it all: 'These loutish peasants are so lucky I'm here. I could be home playing Call of Duty or LEGO: Star Wars, but I sacrificed that to endure an evening with The Incel Family."

The perfect ending would have been them serving him a microwaved potato.

White Nails / Purple Nails is going to be in many vlogs as long as more people comment about it on his videos. His content on it's own is so lazy and dull that his only hope to get strong comment engagement to boost the algorithm is to pretend he has a mistress to engage his most obsessed viewers. Ever notice how she or Lora only seem to appear a few days after Kyle has a vlog the flops in engagement?

I think there was a comment here from his Pop Century Hurricane Stay that said he definitely did not have anyone staying with him in his room, even though some nails appeared in the vlogs. She was probably there just long enough for him to build into "the mystery". :rolleyes:

Interested to see this friendsgiving vlog if Lora will continue to make light of the potato situation and treat abusive outbursts like a joke. We already know that Kyle's a lost cause who will never grow up and take accountability for his disrespectful and arrogant actions. With Lora being a VIP Tour Guide I'm more surprised about her spiral into insanity now. Taylor should stay far away and keep her distance when he calls her crying again.

And if Taylor does answer - she should step up and tell him to be accountable for once. If she continues to enable him he's just going to get even more delusional.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 17.56.47 (2).jpeg

Apparently Lil' Kylie is the family nobody wants to be around.

Some content creator lol. Lil’ Kylie is so out of his league compared to his idols. And it shows in the numbers below. He will remain in the shadows because of his repetitive, boring content which just plain sucks. He never shuts up. Constant worthless babble. His channel is stagnant and dying on the whine and his subscriber numbers pale in comparison to those of his idols. He doesn’t have a clue, nor the talent, to get where he wants to be.

YouTube legends: (# of subs and channel start date)
Mr Beast 112,000,000 2/19/2012
PewDiePie 111,000,000 4/29/2010
Casey Neistat 12,500,000 2/15/2010

wannabee: :ROFLMAO::LOL::m
Lil’ Kylie Pallo 164,000 3/03/2012

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.