Kyle Pallo #13 Kyle checks in, viewers check out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just poked in on the transcripts:

"you've watched the news before I mean I try not to watch the news as much as freaks me out but you get the point right they have Sensational headlines that bring you into the story you want to know what's going on ..."

so just because the the media does it, he HAS to photoshop and clickbait his videos?

I call BS. Just trying to drum up drama and sympathy for him.

"because sometimes the days aren't good for me today it's not good it's not I woke up the people sending me articles and videos that give me anxiety that paint a really mean portrayal of me I'm not trying to profit off anyone I just I'm just doing my job and trying to be respectful while doing it and I know I am in other news look at this it's beautiful outside"

Transcripts here aren't great but the jist is that people sent him links to the articles and podcast and he's trying hard to justify what he did EVEN THOUGH he went back and changed the thumbnail because he knew he was wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
"I’m an asshole and everyone hates me due to my own bad behavior. boo hoo hoo hoo."
I haven’t watched it yet… but honestly if anyone should be all torn up, it should be Kyle. He was the bigger offender of the 2 of them. But of course it’s crickets from him.
I actually feel a littie bad that JoJo got lumped in with Kyle on this one. He wasn’t jumping in puddles with goggles on, laughing while people were losing their homes. He wasn’t taking food or a hotel room from people who don’t have houses 10 minutes away. He stayed at home, and then went to show the “aftermath” later. I didn’t think it was that bad. Yeah he probably could’ve done a different thumbnail, but that’s minor compared to how kyle handled it.

Reactions: 12
Does something dishonest, gets called out, suddenly “my mental health!” Hey JoJo, what about the mental health of people who spend $$$ and travel hundreds/thousands of miles to go to these parks and then get stuck behind you screaming and blasting your flash on rides? Does their ~mental health~ not count?

I have zero respect for someone who, when called out for something they did, resort to “poor me”. Apparently aholes really suffer when called out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I broke down and watched it. It's actually worse than you would have expected because he's justifying it rather than apologizing. Basically I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing because I make more money that way, but also I'm sad when you criticize me about it because I get joy from clickbaiting and profiting off tragedies.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
JoJo at least addressed it, even if he didn’t quite seem to get why other people are upset.

Kyle, however, will only respond obliquely, and will do so by doubling down. That’s just his MO.

I’m actually most disappointed by the comments, which basically boil down to “We love you, JoJo! Hatters gonna hat.”

I just poked in on the transcripts:

"you've watched the news before I mean I try not to watch the news as much as freaks me out but you get the point right they have Sensational headlines that bring you into the story you want to know what's going on ..."

so just because the the media does it, he HAS to photoshop and clickbait his videos?

I call BS. Just trying to drum up drama and sympathy for him.

"because sometimes the days aren't good for me today it's not good it's not I woke up the people sending me articles and videos that give me anxiety that paint a really mean portrayal of me I'm not trying to profit off anyone I just I'm just doing my job and trying to be respectful while doing it and I know I am in other news look at this it's beautiful outside"

Transcripts here aren't great but the jist is that people sent him links to the articles and podcast and he's trying hard to justify what he did EVEN THOUGH he went back and changed the thumbnail because he knew he was wrong.
In other words, “Oh My F*CKING GOD! Look! It’s the consequences of my own actions! How could this have happened?🤔😵💫

He’s having a severe case of self pity.

JoJo and and fellow shameless grifter PayLow fu*ked around .
Now comes the part where they find out.🫣🤭

True to form, JoJo lashes out against criticism and says there’s nothing wrong with what he did. He uses a straw man argument to make it seem like people are criticizing the use of interesting titles and thumbnails in general, rather than the truth that people are specifically criticizing what he did with the Ian video. He halfheartedly acknowledges that he makes mistakes, but he refuses to admit any specific mistakes. A more noble person would have made only a one minute video in which there was admission that he screwed up with this particular thumbnail and that he has learned from it. Of course, if JoJo were to say that, it would be a lie, since he actually believes he’s right and the critics are wrong, and he definitely hasn’t learned anything from the experience.

Reactions: 13
About time for Lil' Kylie to run home to WI again.
Cue the Lora returns to help with this latest dumpster fire video. (She'll be buying the food and booze, and driving, as usual.)
Cue the now delayed (due to this current dumpster fire) monthly video begging and crying for his prescription money.
Cue a day later another Living My Best Life (on your money) video.
Cue a distraction MickeyS and MinnieS video.
Cue another boring distraction white fingernails video.
Cue a likely Victim/Hater video.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I give it to JoJo for addressing the issue! BUT - JoJo's video basically is "well, everyone else does it, so I do too!". He has to do these videos, because it's his job & his dad was so proud of him when he first showed him his taxes. :oops: This seems like another very "can't read the room" statement if you are trying to apologize. I heard the word "ME", more times than should have been said. Ends with promoting his next vlog & goofing around with Kyle. Again, read the room.

Reactions: 7
After 9 minutes and 37 seconds of complaining, JoJo can’t help but then throw in the lie, “I’m not complaining.”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After 9 minutes and 37 seconds of complaining, JoJo can’t help but then throw in the lie, “I’m not complaining.”
Reminds me of a Toddler (*the emotional age of JoJo & Pallo) who whines and complains for an hour and then stomps his little foot, folds his little arms and proclaims, “I don’t really care anyway. So there.”😫😤

Reactions: 5
It’s incredible for any content creator whose channel is mostly making money off of Disney intellectual property to even suggest that it’s not right for someone else on another channel or platform to reference that creator’s work.

Last edited:
I bet he'll have to address this again and again because he just doesn't get it.

Oh heavens. I haven't watched his videos in nearly two weeks. Today's video is.... wow... it's... something.

Worst human being on YouTube. So overly sensitive, refuses to apologize, it’s everyone else fault, everyone’s a troll.

His home movies are documentaries, y’all. You just don’t “get” his art.

Such a liar and scumbag.

It’s Kyle’s art to record Disney’s art. It’s his PASSION, y’all. You’re just trying to bring him down.

Today I stop hate watching. Not another click for this idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the tide is turning on him and Jojo this time. I used to feel like us hatters were a minority but Kyle's comments have been full of dissent for days, often from people who have followed him for some time and had enough, and he only has himself to blame. As we've said many times, if he had humility and admitted his mistakes and attempted to make amends he might have salvaged something, but no, yesterday he responded to criticisms of clickbait with guess what - more clickbait. It's all he knows. He thinks he's being funny and clever but in fact he's just showing more people just how much of a jerk he is. I'm afraid I'm long past the point of feeling sorry for the pair of them.

Oh dear, they've even made the news in Argentina!

Today is not a great day to be Kyle or Jojo.
Me dá much gusto que aún en Argentina se ve que el es un pedazo de mierda. (Sorry, I couldn’t help myself)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.