Kyle Pallo #13 Kyle checks in, viewers check out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "fire" that was ignited inside Kyle compelled him to follow up that bold big boy statement to make pretty much the SAME video he always throws up? LOL This guy is priceless.......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The story isn't as good as I hoped it would be. I was staying at Pop Century last week. My buddy and I woke up Wednesday morning to look out at the storm and I look up and Kyle is walking right towards us. I was very hungover since I knew we would be stuck in the room for a few days. When he walked up I couldn't believe it. He was staying four doors down from us. He mentioned how he thought there would be sand "baygs". Unprovoked, he mentioned his dad and sister couldn't make it so he paid for the room and decided to stay there. We ran into him a few more times. I was really hoping we could get him to come in for drinks. He was for sure by himself. It's weird he posted the thing about getting the last prepared meal, because there were plenty that kept coming in waves throughout the night. I was really hoping for some fun dirt or interactions, but was left empty handed. Sorry for the delay getting back, my trip got extended and then I got COVID the day after landing.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
He was for sure by himself.
I called it! He and mystery girl aren’t shagging as hard as he tries to give that impression. That handle of tequila was to try and lure white nails and her girlfriends to come party for an hour or two. As the weeks go by this will become more and more evident as is ALWAYS the case.

Lil' Kylie appreciates the podcast people using a 4 year old pic of him but they really needed the more current pic on the right.

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 11.28.41 PM.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I called it! He and mystery girl aren’t shagging as hard as he tries to give that impression. That handle of tequila was to try and lure white nails and her girlfriends to come party for an hour or two. As the weeks go by this will become more and more evident as is ALWAYS the case.
I understand every time Pallo manages to get laid (Insert ‘blue moon’ phrase here) he always asks the unfortunate girl (or?) : “OH! OH! 
NOW, RIGHT NOW shout out those three little words that describe our passion.â€đŸ„Ž

Girl (or?) always responds: “IS IT IN?” đŸ«ą

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The story isn't as good as I hoped it would be. I was staying at Pop Century last week. My buddy and I woke up Wednesday morning to look out at the storm and I look up and Kyle is walking right towards us. I was very hungover since I knew we would be stuck in the room for a few days. When he walked up I couldn't believe it. He was staying four doors down from us. He mentioned how he thought there would be sand "baygs". Unprovoked, he mentioned his dad and sister couldn't make it so he paid for the room and decided to stay there. We ran into him a few more times. I was really hoping we could get him to come in for drinks. He was for sure by himself. It's weird he posted the thing about getting the last prepared meal, because there were plenty that kept coming in waves throughout the night. I was really hoping for some fun dirt or interactions, but was left empty handed. Sorry for the delay getting back, my trip got extended and then I got COVID the day after landing.
Hey you still provided a good story, sorry about the storm impeding your trip and that you got Covid. Everyone I know that travelled this summer (myself included) got covid (BA5), including a few that just had it in January (BA1.) Feel better!!

Reactions: 8
Sorry for the delay getting back, my trip got extended and then I got COVID the day after landing.
I'm glad you're alive, I thought you might have starved to death from Kyle taking the last meal kit. 😉
I hope you fully recover from Covid soon.

Notice in his HHN vlog in the bar you can see he's double-dating with Miss White Fingernails and another couple, a tall guy and a girl in a yellow dress. Towards the end of the video the other couple can be seen walking miles ahead of him. It made me laugh, they'd obviously ditched him already.

Oh dear...

Google.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Unprovoked, he mentioned his dad and sister couldn't make it so he paid for the room and decided to stay there.
So he and Alexa lied. He didn’t pay for it, he never would. She claim they already checked in and couldn’t cancel so he took it over. If HE had to pay to take the room, it could have been canceled.

So, how tall is he? đŸ€Ł

Hope you’re feeling better.

Reactions: 10
Notice in his HHN vlog in the bar you can see he's double-dating with Miss White Fingernails and another couple, a tall guy and a girl in a yellow dress. Towards the end of the video the other couple can be seen walking miles ahead of him. It made me laugh, they'd obviously ditched him already.
i didn't watch, but this cracks me up for some reason. I can picture the conversation between the other couple as they're walking miles ahead: "What was with THAT guy? I hope she doesn't keep this one around for too long..." LOL

Hope you feel better soon!! and wow- only 4 doors down, lucky you!! HAHA yeah- if he seemed to be alone, it sounds like miss white fingernails might be for show. The wine he showed in the video was to get her to stop by for a few hours. long enough for him to get some mysterious footage to get people talking. :rolleyes:

So he and Alexa lied. He didn’t pay for it, he never would. She claim they already checked in and couldn’t cancel so he took it over. If HE had to pay to take the room, it could have been canceled.

So, how tall is he? đŸ€Ł

Hope you’re feeling better.
Exactly. We know it’s a lie. From posters here and other boards—Disney was allowing cancellations basically at any time as the storm approached. Checked in via mobile or website, canceling was allowed and probably encouraged. Kyle wanted to go for content. So his family (rightly) decided to stay home and he drove over to POP with tons of food, grabbed QS anyways, lied about it all, and I’m sure his Dad Dad Dad paid for the room still. Grifters gonna grift and lie no matter what.

Oh dear...
"Recent social media posts and YouTube videos have given more insight into the thinking behind some so-called “evacuees” and their motives ahead of Hurricane Ian–as well as their practices during the storm. Viewers are furious, and tempers are running high as some have even called for the vloggers to be banned from Disney World for attempting to “monetize a tragedy.”"

Wouldn't the fact the vloggers who "attempted" to monetize the tragedy violate not just Disney but especially YouTube policies by using their platform to do so? Maybe their channels should... oh well thats their decision to make.

Photo below bears repeating from previous thread.
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 1.51.14 AM (1).jpeg

Last edited:
lol, I love that more and more media sites are picking up this story. Only a matter of time until Kyle gets his cancelation notice from Disney, if he was even still on their list, which I highly doubt.

lol, I love that more and more media sites are picking up this story. Only a matter of time until Kyle gets his cancelation notice from Disney, if he was even still on their list, which I highly doubt.
I don't have an issue if he and others continue to vlog at Disney. I just hope that Disney starts to set some standards. As I've said before, I feel they can do better and well, there is still a place for them to showcase Disney as well as report on any deficiencies that a visitor might come across. As for kyle PayLow, he really needs to start accepting constructive criticism and adjusting his ways. His jump around followers will still get their fix but guess what, there will be tons less for people like us to critique.

He just needs to grow the F up! If he was wants to treat this as his career, he may want to actually look 5-10-20 years down the road. One thing for sure, it will not be sustainable. He'll be a washed up almost 40 something running around jumping puddles. Kyle, imagine if that was your dad in your shoes on video, doing exactly what you are doing. Not so fun and pretty anymore!

Anyway, kyle, if you want to listen to some advice, reach out bud. Until you start to change, we will continue to rip on you because you are the problem with the algorithm right now.

I think the tide is turning on him and Jojo this time. I used to feel like us hatters were a minority but Kyle's comments have been full of dissent for days, often from people who have followed him for some time and had enough, and he only has himself to blame. As we've said many times, if he had humility and admitted his mistakes and attempted to make amends he might have salvaged something, but no, yesterday he responded to criticisms of clickbait with guess what - more clickbait. It's all he knows. He thinks he's being funny and clever but in fact he's just showing more people just how much of a jerk he is. I'm afraid I'm long past the point of feeling sorry for the pair of them.

Oh dear, they've even made the news in Argentina!

Today is not a great day to be Kyle or Jojo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
One would think monetizing the hurricane in this manner would be a violation of Patreon platform usage policies as well.

Oh god, JoJo just posted a mental health video. I have a policy not to watch those so who knows what he's even saying, but it's convenient timing as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god, JoJo just posted a mental health video. I have a policy not to watch those so who knows what he's even saying, but it's convenient timing as usual.
"I’m an asshole and everyone hates me due to my own bad behavior. boo hoo hoo hoo."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.