Kyle Pallo #13 Kyle checks in, viewers check out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn’t Kyle be making dinner and being productive for once? HE DOES NOT HAVE A JOB. That could’ve been the vlog: Making dinner for my family!

What a vile lazy pos.
Kyle Pallo #14: A documentary about the state of America in 2022

Reactions: 6
I think his parents are partly responsible here. Did you see that 'meal' they had at the end of yesterday's vlog?
I don't want to be too critical because his Mom works, she shouldn't be expected to be the family cook also. But she brought home a ton of pre-packaged junk. My family would consider that snacks. I totally support her if she didn't want to cook but at the very least Kyle could have dialed out if he didn't want to burn the house down attempting to cook something.
And today's BBQ meal with the grandparents, on a Sunday, didn't even merit them all sitting around the table with place settings. Do they even own something as arcane as a tablecloth?
Cans and bottles on a dinner table? No glasses?
It doesn't surprise me that Kyle doesn't even know how to hold a knife and fork.
Perhaps I'm a snob, but it makes me realise my family's standards are a world apart from this.
And I don't come from a wealthy background.

Sometimes I wish I could spend a week with him teaching him the basic life skills his parents clearly didn't.
You do NOT come off as a snob. What you are mentioning are basic expectations. I understand that some families can be casual in certain settings, but in today’s vlog kylie couldn’t even be bothered with waiting for everyone to have their plates of food! His grandmother said her prayer without others seated. And I did notice there were NO vegetables. After today it is quite apparent why kylie has NO table manners of ANY sort.

Shouldn’t Kyle be making dinner and being productive for once? HE DOES NOT HAVE A JOB. That could’ve been the vlog: Making dinner for my family!

What a vile lazy pos.
According to him, he did!

Reactions: 8
This is fake, but I have the distinct impression the Pallo clan might just devolve into this in years to come.
Picture it: Little Kyle comes home. Vlogging is dead and he's bitter and angry that no one has bailed him out. ☹😣😖
JoJo comes home with him and is still vlogging and recognizes the potential here to get a sh*t ton of upvotes and new subs.
(Yeah, impossible, but go with that. It's funny.)

Kyle's YouTube 'career'😂 and 'art' :ROFLMAO:substitutes for the angry gamer's games.

🤭 :ROFLMAO:
A Classic Family Thanksgiving

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
JoJo comes home with him and is still vlogging and recognizes the potential here to get a sh*t ton of upvotes and new subs.
OH! speaking of JoJo and subs.... looks like he officially hit 500 K :oops: and what a shame, Kyle just so happened to be in Wisconsin and will miss celebrating with him. what bad timing, huh?? :rolleyes: 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OH! speaking of JoJo and subs.... looks like he officially hit 500 K :oops: and what a shame, Kyle just so happened to be in Wisconsin and will miss celebrating with him. what bad timing, huh?? :rolleyes: 😄
:LOL: What a bizarre :unsure:friendship :unsure:dynamic :unsure:relationship. :unsure:These two have an interesting relationship.(y)

Reactions: 7
same for me. I thought it was at least better than anything else hes put out in the past couple weeks. I mean, there was still the obnoxious thing of trying to make Alexa skip through the stores :rolleyes: so theres still no hope of the videos permanently getting better HAHA but, it was at least watchable for me.
Also, staying true to my "Kyle's dating reporter" role 😁 I noticed he said that hes been wanting to make a Target vlog "forever", but "I haven't had anyone to go with". Hmmm... did he and White Nails call it quits already?? or was he just throwing shade at her that she doesn't want to be on camera?? :unsure::unsure:🤣🤣
Something tells me that this trip home and "homey" vids with the fam are a result of his trying to save his channel after all the negative press and negative comments he's had in the last month or so because of the first class fiasco, the drug disaster, the hurricane mess, etc. Sometone told him to "wise-up" and he actually listened. I still can't watch the vids any longer, but going by the comments on here, he at least tried. I can't believe that even when he tries, he can't pull off a decent vlog anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A little early but I need an early night...
Hope you all enjoy.

Reactions: 11
Kyle is so enabled by his folks, so spoiled. What a little brat. I thought in yesterday's video that it would be nice for him to pick up Alexa's leaves, but I'm sure that thought didn't even enter his mind. And how much help did he give DDD with those Halloween decs if he was holding a camera in his hand the whole time? His mom brings in the groceries and all he can do is cry about the Swiss cheese? He's never been taught to be helpful and thoughtful, how to have table manners, how to cook and clean. It's been done for him all his life. Little tit. And he was such a big shot telling Alexa to put that book "on my tab" at Target.

Also when DDD picked him up at the airport Kyle asked him if he was working today and DDD said yes. I wonder if that work is deleting and monitoring comments on his channel. If so, old man works for free for damn sure.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.