Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
After today's video, I am more excited to see his crash and burn. He is so clueless, egotistical and arrogant. If you choose not to learn from your mistakes, the eventual downfall will be much worse. Any criticism (no matter how minor) Kyle sees as "hate" and, therefore, is unwilling to acknowledge or address. It's a very arrogant and self-centered way to live. Today's video should have been a simple apology rather a defense of his work. However, Kyle's ego doesn't understand his error with the hurricane videos because he's never wrong.

"God gave me the ability to do this." What an absolute joke! Just because you love something doesn't mean you're good at it. He clearly thinks he is so talented at what he does. What Kyle loves is the attention, quasi-fame and money -- not making the videos. If he truly loved his craft, he would make an effort to research topics, improve his public speaking skills and consult a PR professional on marketing/image. If you love something, you would always be striving for excellence and passionate about putting out the best possible product. Instead, he just wakes up, heads to Disney and cobbles together a mess each and every day. If it wasn't for his "good looks", he would have never been able to pursue a YouTube "career." He was used to (and clearly loved) the attention his looks gave him growing up and vlogging was one way to magnify that attention and make it all about him. He doesn't even see the correlation.

What's so interesting is that positive comments are taken seriously by him, but negative comments are ignored. Anyone with a healthy ego and perspective knows that you can't enjoy the good without also taking note of the bad. Everyone is always growing and learning, but only if you're willing to address those things that make you uncomfortable or are difficult to hear. Kyle is not one of those people.

Time, adult responsibilities and aging will catch up with him soon and teach him many much-needed life lessons.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Hello Everyone! I’m an on and off lurker who enjoys coming to this forum every now and then to read everyone slam this piece of shit human being into the ground like he deserves to be.

I kind of stumbled onto Kyle last year… I am a longtime Disney/Universal lover and it was always a dream of mine to move to Orlando. I applied for a job in Orlando (not at a theme park) last year and ended up getting the position and had to move several states away. While I was in the applying/interview/waiting phase, I was psyching myself up by watching some Disney Vlogger videos on YouTube, because my dream was also to be able to get an annual pass so I could frequent the parks and have tons of time to really explore and enjoy a place I have loved my entire life. I had seen a couple bloggers but Molly from (formerly) All Ears and AJ from Disney Food Blog were (and still are) my favorites. They seemed like genuine people and their content was informative, engaging, had a clear topic, and you could tell they really just loved Disney and their jobs.

Now enter Kyle Pallo. YouTube suggested his videos to me since I had been watching a lot of Disney content. I can’t even remember what the first video I watched of his was, but I did remember my first impression of him was that he was slightly easier on the eyes than some of the other male Disney Vloggers, which is not really that impressive seeing how his competition in that department is underwhelming. That quickly became irrelevant when I noticed how boring and pointless his video was. At the time I had no idea he was a daily blogger, and after watching videos by other Disney channels that actually had a focus and point to them, he seemed lackluster and I really didn’t care about him all that much. I doubt I even watched the whole video and I just moved on without giving him another thought.

That all changed when I saw his video about him reaching 100k subscribers and how it was an entire video just about THAT and that people were throwing money at him. Then he was getting all fake and cheesy about how he’s so thankful he gets to share his “art” and that he loves his fans and was showing off his stupid YT plaque saying “Oh WE DID IT” and all this bullshit and then I saw some of the “fan mail” videos where he kept encouraging people to send him gifts. It seemed like his videos were just him walking around Disney mentioning every five mins to like and subscribe, and asked a million stupid questions and having people comment their answers and also show all the things he wanted but also would mention the price and how they are so expensive, hint hint. I’ve dealt with a lot of phony, narcissistic, entitled assholes just like Kyle in my life, so it was easy to see right through him. It was also really odd because I never saw ANY negative comments on his channel, and I was like there’s no way that someone else hasn’t noticed what a fake, manipulative, opportunistic sleaze ball this guy is. I now know that apparently he and his family spend their free time deleting negative comments, but on the bright side, it did lead me to this thread LOL!

Anyway… I still have a LOT of catching up on this thread to do, but after this whole capitalizing on the hurricane bullshit (I guess he got what he wanted… the algorithm worked and YT suggested that video to me), I couldn’t stay silent anymore, and wanted to join the discussion in real time. The whole thing is just so disgusting… but I’m GLAD that the story is gaining traction and that he and JoJo are finally being exposed for the piece of shit grifters that they are (I can’t stand JoJo either… I want to punch him so bad in his gigantic mouth) and that they lose followers and support. Imagine if they both had to actually get REAL jobs? Boo fucking hoo!

Sorry… I didn’t mean for this to be a novel lol.. but I just really can’t stand him and he absolutely needs some kind of major repercussion (or karma at the very least) for profiting off a tragedy that claimed so many lives and left even more homeless. It was bad enough when he tried to profit off COVID by posting himself sick in bed and be all oh woe is me and then have the audacity to go to a PARTY at someone’s house while still sick! I have to stop because I’m starting to get super pissed all over again LOL! It’s great to finally be a part of this discussion!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Yunque01

VIP Member
Somebody coached them on today’s vlogs. They both followed similar outlines to make the same argument. They both gave an example of why they had to sensationalize to capture an audience. They both claimed that they would not address the issue again. They both claimed that the articles written about them were hateful in order to get clicks. Whoever coached them did a horrible job. Didn’t tell them to own up to anything. Didn’t advise them to show contrition. Basically advised them on how to make this worse. Maybe it was on purpose? Could Dan be a mole??

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Caligirl123

Was JoJo really late showing up for the "double" date?
View attachment 1635474
I’m hopping over here from the train wreck Trackers page. The hurricane video is what had me take a deeper dive into this Kyle Pallo clown. I have a a few questions:

1) Is this guy TRULY this unintelligent? Or is it an act? Because holy crap, is he stupid

2) Dates with girls?? I honestly thought him and that Jojo moron were a couple. You’re telling me Kyle’s not gay? Ooooookkkkkkkk

3) He’s only 28!?! Jesus - he looks a hard 40!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Calling all lowlife’s (sic) and jealous hatters (sic) of Disney’s very own first-class-flying monkey, Kyle Pallo! Come and join us as we roast him for his continuing adventures in insulting his viewers’ intelligence, delusions of grandeur, shady grifting for easy money, sleazy thirst-baiting, tasteless click-baiting, ignoring his subscribers and in general being entitled, brash, petulant and obnoxious.

Our previous episode opened with Kyle at Walt Disney World deep-throating a giant pickle, and things went downhill from there – and we aren’t talking about the hurricane headed straight for Kyle and his family during their visit to Orlando. (So there is a God.)

At EPCOT our hero took time out to tell us he’d considered not vlogging every day but he realized he might as well continue because his life is so empty, shallow and meaningless that he can’t think of anything else he could do on his days off in the vacation capital of the entire world.

Then it was off to Tampa to see a Packers game (because all us Disney fans are fascinated by football, right?) with new found friend Anthony, who managed to impress some of us with his smoldering good looks and myself by not being an insufferable bony phony like Jojo. The next day Kyle informed us he stayed overnight in Tampa so perhaps it wasn’t only the Packers that scored!

With hurricane Ian headed for Disney Kyle spent a few hours at Animal Kingdom to film Disney doing hardly anything to prepare for the storm and told us he expected low crowds on Wednesday and Thursday, which for once made perfect sense because Disney had already decided to close the parks. Oh no! Kyle’s family had to cancel their trip due to the wind! Well, Kyle did eat that plate of spicy beans the other day.

Then the storm arrived and our hero hunkered down at Pop Century for a couple of days with a mystery camera-person, wine and enough junk food to feed an army; but he was sure to get the last meal kit just in case he got hungry. Many people thought it was incredibly selfish of him to take up hotel space instead of staying at his apartment ten minutes away, and told him so in every comment section imaginable on the Internet, but on the other hand that would have meant him spending two days locked up with Jojo and Jete, so perhaps pissing everyone off was the better of two evils.

The storm passed causing death, destruction, desolation and despair for thousands, but on the bright side Kyle got to jump around in some puddles, so yay, go Kyle! Whilst surveying the catastrophic storm damage (a few twigs) Kyle discovered a waterlogged, abandoned baby bunny, congratulated it on surviving, advised it to go and live its best life, and then completely failed to dry it off and take it to a wildlife rescue center – it’s not as if Disney have their own people for that kind of thing. Oh, wait, they do. But yay, cute half-drowned bunny for content! Go Kyle! No, seriously, GO. We’ve had enough of your narcissism and glaring lack of compassion for anyone or any living thing.

Oh dear, we went too far. Over on Twitter obsessive Kyle stan and Tattle-lurker FaridaPhoneNumber called us all nasty, vile, toxic bullies and sick individuals full of hatred. I mean, she says that like it’s a bad thing! SMH. She seems to have failed to notice that many of us used to be supporters of Kyle ourselves and only turned against him due to his appalling behavior towards us or others. It’s ironic that someone accusing us of being bullies and trolls should be using an anonymous Twitter account (from which she has never made a personal tweet) to bitch about us over the garden wall. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw black pots and kettles, Annie Wilkes, you dirty bird.

It’s EPCOT’s 40th Anniversary, so Kyle spent a morning there filming lines of unprecedented lengths, and when he’d finished with his wrinkles he showed us lots of people waiting to buy merchandise. Being such a dedicated, hard working Disney vlogger he just couldn’t wait to get into a store to film all the shiny new stuff - so he didn’t wait, went home and told us to look stuff up on the Disney Store website instead. And he wonders why his subscribers and views are shrinking even faster than his hairline!

Then it was off to lunch with Sam whom he hadn’t seen in months, except we are pretty sure she was the mystery girl with white fingernails in his recent videos. Oh, no, that was another mystery girl, allegedly. Sorry, Kyle, but you lie so much we’re no longer believing a word of it.

Next up Kyle took us to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal. He just couldn’t wait to film inside the houses, again, literally, so he didn’t. Just as well considering he didn’t have a media invite with permission to film inside. He went with a group of people that he decided to keep off-camera, presumably because they were imaginary friends and not even they like him. The night itself seemed dull, the most horrific thing being the booger up Kyle’s nose clearly visible when Miss White Fingernails was feeding him carbs-on-a-stick. Perhaps she’s not Sam after all! Sending her our thoughts and prayers for being roped into his creepshow.

WAIT! Kyle entitled a video I made a mistake. Has he finally grown big enough balls to admit and apologize for his Covid isolation lies? For his distasteful ‘mental health struggles’ bullshit? For his hurricane clickbait, puddle-jumping and monetization? For his whining about expensive medication but spending thousands on VIP tours, an overpriced car, and a first class flight? For his deletion, blocking, and mud-slinging at fans who dared suggest he might not be perfection incarnate? Don’t be silly, he’s just click-baiting again to troll us hatters, claiming he screwed up a ride reservation.

What a relief, if he’d done the right thing for the first time ever we might be more inclined to go back to liking him and we’d have to find someone else to take the piss out of...

Stop Press: it appears Kyle’s antics are beginning to get media attention!
https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/disney-world-vloggers-hurricane-videos-17484223.php

Title by @curious_penguin – congratulations!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Do you know what makes me laugh the most?
You wouldn't know my name but I've been careful not to reveal my identity because Kyle and I have a mutual friend who I don't want to feel 'caught in the middle'.
The thing is, if he had half a brain I suspect he could have guessed my identity by now.
But I'm sure he hasn't, because he hasn't blocked me on any of his socials.
He really is dumb as bricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

HouHok

Best quote from today's drivel: "God gave me the ability to do this."

God gave you the ability to buy a Disney season pass, record everything and put it on YouTube while begging for money? Kiiiiiinda a stretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

starri

VIP Member
"I want to stay at the Polynesian, but it's hard to get into. So very hard to get into."

I'd respect you more if you just flat-out asked someone to gift it to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
According to his Patreon page (I don't sub but you can see his post titles) I deduce he's talking about the TRON ride today.
Expect word salad along the lines of "You've been asking when TRON will open and I can announce that I feel like it will probably be on Halloween or maybe before Christmas but I think it will be Spring 2023 or maybe sooner but possibly later but then again perhaps 2024 or maybe not but it's gonna be soon, guys! Let's ride the people mover and look at the concrete."
And his fans will comment saying "Love you Kyle! Thanks for keeping us informed!"

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Blamf

His video is oddly satisfying because he can't contain his anger at all. It's the most I've seen his mask slip. He's a narcissistic petulant douchebag through and through, and in the face of a controversy he can't pretend to be anything but that while clapping back at the "haters." Is it meant to be an apology? It comes across as "I'm better than all of you." Ordained by God to make his "documentrees" LOL

Not sure I can stomach hate watching him anymore either. It was fun to make fun of his ignorance, disgusting eating habits, and deteriorating appearance, but it's getting dark now.

• Haha
Worst human being on YouTube. So overly sensitive, refuses to apologize, it’s everyone else fault, everyone’s a troll.

His home movies are documentaries, y’all. You just don’t “get” his art.

Such a liar and scumbag.

It’s Kyle’s art to record Disney’s art. It’s his PASSION, y’all. You’re just trying to bring him down.

Today I stop hate watching. Not another click for this idiot.

• Heart

Dismom2

VIP Member
ok- so i'm only 5 minutes into Nate's video from today, and i already found 2 ways that hes better than Kyle HAHA Nate is in NYC and took an Uber. So number 1: he didn't film during the uber ride, or do an awkward drop the camera down thing like Kyle always does. And Number 2: So, he ended up leaving his phone in the Uber! so he just non-dramatically explained how he used somebody's phone to get in touch with the uber driver to ask him to bring his phone back. No huge dramatic vlog scene, no dramatic video title "LOST MY PHONE IN NYC!!!!" just an "I'm panicking a little bit, but this is what i did..." Not that Nate is a totally upstanding guy or anything, but it just hit me how different it would've been if that had happened to Kyle!

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
Today's video was flopping so badly that he changed the title. I'll admit I'm a full on hatter now. What started out as constructive criticism and wanting to be able to watch his videos has turned into me hoping he fails. I know that's shitty but I genuinely don't think he's a good person.

JoJo gave his thoughts on clickbait again today. Basically he said the support after the negative press and clickbait criticisms has made him realize he's doing the right thing and he's going to continue with it. So just like his buddy Kyle he only listens to the positive feedback. I guess he's hopeless too.

• Angry
  • Wow

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
EVEN THOUGH he went back and changed the thumbnail because he knew he was wrong.
That's the key point here. Disingenuous coward. Just like when Kyle changed the Chapek thumbnail because he knew he'd fucked up.

Note he's now planning a staycation with Jojo. I told you so. And he claims he doesn't read our threads.

Yoo hoo, Kyle, we see you. How does it feel to know you're so predictable I can pull your strings like a fucking puppet?

Previous thread, page 47, I baited him with...
It's been obvious for a long time. It seems they can't even be in the same room together any more.
And once Kyle has read that I expect he'll make a video of them both acting like best friends, ever, just to prove me wrong.
Yes, he's that predictable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21