Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not on this thread often, but I'd like to beat everyone to definitely seeing that Kyle is doing anything for views...Today's

Dude! Just get an OF! What does a half naked thumbnail have to do with Hurricanes or the first day of Fall? And his hand looks like it's on his d*ck. But it's the algorithm. Is furry Kyle getting ready to hibernate for the winter? :p
I think he was trying to find his lil 🍄!!

New thread: Grifters & chuggers & showers, oh my!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah. Sam is another good one that Kyle just kind of pushed to the side. I follow her too. She’s a Disney cast member in their social media department. Plus it looks like she has a side hustle doing short videos for local restaurants and stuff.
Kyle is taking too long releasing merch, I think he’s already past the point where anybody would want a “Kyle Pallo” shirt. The time for that was 2 years ago 🤣
What is Sams Instagram acct named

Why isn't he asking his audience why they are tuning out instead of blaming the algorithm? You have almost 160K subscribers and the vast majority aren't watching your videos. Those are people who are getting your videos in the sub box and choosing not to watch, which has nothing to do with the algorithm.

Reactions: 11
So my take on today’s vlog. First, what is with putting on the same sweaty outfit again after you took your shower Kylie? Now hear me out on the nails because i recall seeing those nails before… when he went on the Disney Wish cruise and went to the Hyperspace Lounge. That family friend lady was there but he only showed a shot of her hand letting him taste her cocktail. I remember thinking to myself that thise nails were well manicured. I had the SAME thought today about the nails he showed. I suspect that is who stiopped in for a glass of wine today. She brought the glasses and bottle opener. Then walking around with his wine recording and kicking the air to point? It’s just a hunch I have.

I HAVE TO state this because it triggers me! Minuscule and arguably. Where does one come up with minniskull amd argably as the pronunciation of those two words????
ooh.... now this is a good theory! He does call Cheryl his "mentor", so maybe they came up with the idea together to help increase "interaction" in the comments. Shes a cast member... maybe she booked him the room with her discount, and was gonna stop by for a glass of wine like you said. and they decided "lets not show your face, it'll get more comments" :rolleyes: And to be honest, I actually had the same thought about the Hollywood studios video, that maybe they were just getting together for dinner, and just decided to not put her on camera.
On Twitter, hes "never been more content with life" so, theres that. I bet thats fun for Lora and Taylor to see, after all the work and time they've put into his channel for him over the years. All the sudden NOW hes content?? This guy...

Reactions: 3
yup exactly. And even when he does travel ( Hawaii, CA, cruises) he still sticks to his "Leave the room for 2 hours, then run back back to edit" (and by 'editing" he means play COD and watch Netflix). So its still all similar stuff.
When he started his channel, he cashed in on the " wide-eyed cute midwestern boy" schtick. But hes getting older and not good looking enough for that to work anymore haha He has to put in more effort, and he doesn't know what to do now.
I honestly think he needs a partner- his videos have more "Spark" when hes with Lora or Taylor. But, his struggling channel doesn't make enough for either one of them to stop working and follow him around full-time LOL
I also found it interesting that i saw him reply to a comment yesterday saying something like "I'm slowing down on travel atm". Would love to know why. Is he out of money? Is he actually gearing up for a big trip like he always babbles about taking ( "We're going to Europe or Australia or Dubai!!")? Does whatever new girl hes seeing want him to stay around orlando?

Today's video should be fun: the rest of the night at Wilderness Lodge. So we'll either get to "meet" whoever he was sharing that bottle of wine with, OR we'll get to watch him awkwardly try to keep her off-camera for 20 minutes.
Whoever this new girl is, she needs to be told that white out is not a nail polish.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whoever this new girl is, she needs to be told that white out is not a nail polish.
🤣 I saw the comments about white nail polish and thats when I decided I didn’t even need to hate watch today. I’m out already, and he hasn’t even shown the girls face yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ScoobyDon’t looking forward to your next writing masterpiece when you summarize this thread!

Reactions: 9
To all the lurkers reading here. Many of us were fans of the channel at one time. Then we eventually saw through the facade that is Kyle Pallo. He’s fake, like the facades on the buildings of Disney World’s Main Street USA.

We ended up here for a variety of reasons. Many tried to offer constructive criticism and even general help when he requested it within the YouTube comment section.

I learned, Kyle knows best. He's perfect. Nothing is ever his fault. Blame it on the algorithm, the park reservation system, purchase check out, a friend - just not Kyle.

Another thing I learned, he “pimps out” [ “pimps out” seems fitting since he reaps a financial gain and TBH I cannot think of anything else suitable ATM :LOL:] his family and friends for social media engagement. A prime example is the stunt in yesterday’s. Why did Kyle choose to keep his grandfather’s medical issue in the vlog? That's personal. Kyle didn't seem overly concerned about his grandfather’s privacy or health. He went about the vlog as normal immediately after that segment.

Kyle has the freedom to travel on a whim. He chooses to bring up loved ones’ health issues in blogs for clicks and comments. Most of us would only share those things with close friends. Kyle doesn't choose to travel home to see those loved ones when they are under the weather. Booze cruises and staycations are more important. He is so screwed up, it makes me sick. Those that enable his behavior are just as bad.

Kyle Pallo #12 The Algorithm Isn't the Problem.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Kyle Pallo #12: Waistline Getting Broader, He Definitely Smells Like Hot Dog Water

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle Pallo #12 Babe caught me in the shower again (its me, Im babe...)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kyle Pallo #12 My videos ONLY suck because of the Algorithms. I AM the Algorithms! Subscribe to my OF

Reactions: 4
#12: Smile Awhile with Little Kyle: Don't Shatter the Chatter and be a Hatter

2345.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.