Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love all of you here and I enjoy this site so much, but I really don't understand how anyone can watch his videos anymore. Not even to hate watch.
I hear you. I barely watch them. Mostly I hit pause, dislike, and laugh at the comments. I only attempt to watch if it's something I might be curious about, which is rare.
Mainly I'm just here to laugh at his failures.

Reactions: 4
Good.
I know I'm new here and might be a nobody to him but honestly, just trying to help the guy. I think he has potential but the douchebagery has to end.
I hate to break this to you but he's been having similar good advice in comments, on Patreon, and on here, for over a year.
He ignores it all. Basically if you don't think he's perfect and dare criticise you'll be blocked.

Reactions: 12
Good.
I know I'm new here and might be a nobody to him but honestly, just trying to help the guy. I think he has potential but the douchebagery has to end.
i think a lot of us feel the same way. Ive said before, I honestly dont hate the guy. I think he does have potential, which i think is what makes it so frustrating / annoying! 😄 I mean, hes decent looking, and in the right situations he does have a fun personality. And he seems to "attract" a wide age range of people who watch him, too. From kids to older people who see him as a son or even grandson LOL But he just does these douchebag things that put people off. And the arrogance!!!! he thinks hes the only one that knows best, he won't listen to the people that actually watch him, the people hes supposedly doing this for. He needs a good "partner" or a manager to keep him in check! haha

Reactions: 2
I hate to break this to you but he's been having similar good advice in comments, on Patreon, and on here, for over a year.
He ignores it all. Basically if you don't think he's perfect and dare criticise you'll be blocked.
I hear you. Worth a shot from a relatively new viewer mayhaps? lol Odd that any Patreon sub would stick around supporting him if he doesn't take constructive criticism. Anyway, let him block me. No skin off my teeth.

i think a lot of us feel the same way. Ive said before, I honestly dont hate the guy. I think he does have potential, which i think is what makes it so frustrating / annoying! 😄 I mean, hes decent looking, and in the right situations he does have a fun personality. And he seems to "attract" a wide age range of people who watch him, too. From kids to older people who see him as a son or even grandson LOL But he just does these douchebag things that put people off. And the arrogance!!!! he thinks hes the only one that knows best, he won't listen to the people that actually watch him, the people hes supposedly doing this for. He needs a good "partner" or a manager to keep him in check! haha
oh what it is like to be young and stubborn, oh I mean stupid. no, I mean both.

Can't substantiate or confirm your claim that he's decent looking but you're right the arrogance comes across clear as day every day. But I can guarantee you, he's no where near the top 10 creators in my roku playlist I curate each day when I sit down to watch YouTube. He does need a partner. Someone like Lora should take over his social media postings so he appears less like the idiot he is.

Reactions: 6
Yeah. Sam is another good one that Kyle just kind of pushed to the side. I follow her too. She’s a Disney cast member in their social media department. Plus it looks like she has a side hustle doing short videos for local restaurants and stuff.
Kyle is taking too long releasing merch, I think he’s already past the point where anybody would want a “Kyle Pallo” shirt. The time for that was 2 years ago 🤣
I’m not so sure Kyle is the one pushing them aside. I give enough credit to Sam in particular for ditching him!

He’s not a child. He’s nearly 30 years old. Far past the “he’s young and dumb, he makes mistakes” phase.

I’m grateful for all of you here who routinely watch, your commentary is always top notch for those of us who can’t do it anymore haha

Reactions: 7
I'm not on this thread often, but I'd like to beat everyone to definitely seeing that Kyle is doing anything for views...Today's
Oh look, as predicted, shirtless thumbnail.
He's really desperate for views.
Dude! Just get an OF! What does a half naked thumbnail have to do with Hurricanes or the first day of Fall? And his hand looks like it's on his d*ck. But it's the algorithm. Is furry Kyle getting ready to hibernate for the winter? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 8
An Incredibly lazy vlog today. Him walking around Wilderness Lodge with I'm guessing his new date (He only films her nails). Up the next morning to go to the supermarket to buy breakfast and then to play Call Of Duty for the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Today's video is the worst of his I've ever seen.
Gratuitous shots of wandering around his hotel room bare chested.
He pours wine for him and a mystery date who has white lacquered nails. Perhaps it's Francis? 😉
He then wanders around the hotel and grounds with his wine...?
Then there's an inexplicable jump to hours later, different clothes.
He buys Mickey Waffles but is still hiding the date, which can be deduced from him eating their fries.
Then it's a cut to drive off alone and buy snacks at a supermarket, which he then has to unbox for us.
Then a load of bullshit about the video being short because he's testing the algorithm.
FFS Kyle, people aren't watching your videos because they're sick of this crap. It has nothing to do with the algorithm.
We don't need to see your hairy chest, back and shoulders in a Disney vlog. The off-camera date is pathetic baiting. The wandering around pointing your camera in random directions whilst you spout total drivel isn't good enough. It's not quality content, it's not even funny, it's embarrassing. We don't give a tit which pretzels are your favorite. And spare us the bull about the algorithm. It's a ridiculous excuse for you being plain damn LAZY.

P.S. duck all to do with hurricanes, also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Be proud of me guys!! I don’t think I’m even gonna hate watch today, AND I gave it a dislike! 🤣
Between the shirtless thumbnail, and the comments about him obviously being with a girl but not showing her (aka baiting fir views/ comments. If she’s good enough to spend the night with you, or at least “sleep with” you in the hotel room, she should be good enough to be shown on camera )
I’m OUT today.
I’m gonna go watch Molly for some actual content.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did you guys notice in that last video when he was in front of the bathroom mirror he seemed to trip up on his words (common for him, I know) and then he said “maybe I switch that”. I don’t think that “maybe I can switch that” comment was supposed to stay in the video. I think he thought he edited that out. I mean he was talking about the color of the walls in the room reminding him of another resort. That switching up comment wouldn’t have made sense.
That’s because none of these “content creators” watch their videos over. PMM is the most guilty of that but most of them just drop in everything they record and render the video. No real editing skills involved and then they wonder why their views are tanking.

Reactions: 8
So my take on today’s vlog. First, what is with putting on the same sweaty outfit again after you took your shower Kylie? Now hear me out on the nails because i recall seeing those nails before… when he went on the Disney Wish cruise and went to the Hyperspace Lounge. That family friend lady was there but he only showed a shot of her hand letting him taste her cocktail. I remember thinking to myself that thise nails were well manicured. I had the SAME thought today about the nails he showed. I suspect that is who stiopped in for a glass of wine today. She brought the glasses and bottle opener. Then walking around with his wine recording and kicking the air to point? It’s just a hunch I have.

I HAVE TO state this because it triggers me! Minuscule and arguably. Where does one come up with minniskull amd argably as the pronunciation of those two words????

Reactions: 14
Be proud of me guys!! I don’t think I’m even gonna hate watch today, AND I gave it a dislike! 🤣
Between the shirtless thumbnail, and the comments about him obviously being with a girl but not showing her (aka baiting fir views/ comments. If she’s good enough to spend the night with you, or at least “sleep with” you in the hotel room, she should be good enough to be shown on camera )
I’m OUT today.
I’m gonna go watch Molly for some actual content.
Also to add to my post... maybe she doesn't want to be on camera yet. Ok, fine. BUT, youre dating "THE KYLE PALLO" Disney Blogger Extraordinaire :cool::sick:-- its gonna be part of the gig so you might as well get used to it right off the bat. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also to add to my post... maybe she doesn't want to be on camera yet. Ok, fine. BUT, youre dating "THE KYLE PALLO" Disney Blogger Extraordinaire :cool::sick:-- its gonna be part of the gig so you might as well get used to it right off the bat. 🙃
I guess it depends on how he met her. Did she meet him BECAUSE of YouTube or did she meet him and THEN found out about YouTube.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.