KSI & The Sidemen #7 Audience is disengaged, Josh is engaged and Faith is enraged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s the type you feel sorry for then very quickly find out why she has no friends
Has anyone else ever invited this *type of girl* on a night out with your friend group because you feel sorry for them and they tell you about how they have no girl friends and they don’t know why etc. But then on the night out they’re literally passive aggressive to every girl and they don’t tell you when you have toilet roll stuck on your shoe. Faith x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just watched a clip of her saying they took Olive to Vik’s house and she was mad that Ralph was eating Olive’s lunch out her hand. Has anyone ever seen a baby wandering around a garden with a sausage roll? Sorry but even the most well behaved dog in the world would try get a bite of that 😂 and it sounds like he did it softly enough Olive wasn’t hurt or anything.

Honestly the way she just complains about absolutely EVERYONE and even the sneaky side eyes to Talia about the Taylor Swift thing is just embarrassing. Cause then she’s like “no one likes me” wonder why Faith?? She honestly must he the biggest headache to take anywhere that isn’t her own mum nd dads house
Omg I read that as randolph and was so confused at first😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They’ve personally lost me by putting Castillo in, reeks of toxic masculinity and talks about women like they’re just s*x objects. Annoyingly the sort of personality their fans will lap up though.
The fans aren't happy currently
Screenshot_20240602_200038_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240602_200002_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240602_195932_YouTube.jpg

This was the best response. The boys are trying to pull away from their channel, they are in their 30s, some married, some with kids and it's been TEN YEARS.
But unfortunately people want to see THEM in videos not some randoms
Screenshot_20240602_195908_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 13
they should just go down to fortnightly vids at this point, nobody is forcing them to do one every week but themselves, and this screams of “we need a video but don’t have the time”.

Reactions: 12
So Leah Halton has been added. I guess. For the male gaze. As she even admitted her most viewed video was a thirst trap. 💀

download.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Can’t stop laughing at Castillo not knowing what high maintenance in a relationship is. I don’t know who he is but he said he gives dating advice online?! How can you NOT know what that is lol

He thought it meant like how you maintain yourself, talking about the boys being fat and putting Leah as number 1 cause she wears makeup hahaha

Reactions: 1
Their videos are just too long for me. Most TV shows (which is the vibe they are going for) are an hour long. Why do they think people want / have the time to watch 2 hour + videos.

Reactions: 3
Their videos are just too long for me. Most TV shows (which is the vibe they are going for) are an hour long. Why do they think people want / have the time to watch 2 hour + videos.
Normally by now, there video is at 1m or really close to 1m but................

Screenshot 2024-06-02 220504.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Annoyingly, it doubled an hour later. Must be bots or something because the video is awful

1717365848600.png

Not excited for this weeks Sidemen Sunday, couldn't care for some z lister big brother thing.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else ever invited this *type of girl* on a night out with your friend group because you feel sorry for them and they tell you about how they have no girl friends and they don’t know why etc. But then on the night out they’re literally passive aggressive to every girl and they don’t tell you when you have toilet roll stuck on your shoe. Faith x
I'm not sure if I posted it at the time but I ended up in VIP at We Are festival last year and low and behold Faith was there. My friend had no clue who she was but really liked her bag and shoes so we went up to ask her about it and she was so bleeping rude about it😭 she was also alone pretty much the entire time, she was hanging around with 1 other unknown influencer. All of the other tiktokkers and love island cast that were there never spoke to her

Reactions: 9
Don’t shoot me down but I actually quite enjoyed Inside ep 1! I’m glad they’re doing something different as I have found the recent sidemen Sundays really boring. I think the concept is good but I appreciate that reality shows like this aren’t for everyone. Although it is very similar vibes to foot asylums locked in show

Reactions: 5
I actually really enjoyed the video! Going to be funny watching them all spending the money in the shop and arguing about it :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I also quite enjoyed it - not watched a Sidemen Sunday in a month so honestly glad to see them do something a bit different

I watched it and it was okay, just okay really. I don't get why they're all having a go at each other for buying things when they're all just as bad lol. At least Ginge bought stuff for all of them to use and keep themselves entertained. But that American guy I don't know who he is, he was well selfish and got a food upgrade and lied about it. Why lie? Just bleeping tell the truth? 😭

• Haha
I enjoyed it but for the pure fact that they all keep secretly spending money at the shop 🤣