KSI & The Sidemen #7 Audience is disengaged, Josh is engaged and Faith is enraged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the stuff on im allex?
Just searched it up after seeing your post, can’t say I’m surprised sadly, I could never really watch him because he seemed to really revel in other people’s misery, and would make multiple videos on the same person for ‘content’ when in reality it’s actually just monetised bullying? It’s obviously not the same thing as below but I just found his actual content and attitude towards people strange.

I know this guy does content, but I think he’s a good friend of Ethan’s as well, so others are already acknowledging it.

- -

IMG_0588.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Will has clearly distanced himself from Alex considering how close they were, he’s never in wills videos nor does will ever mention him
Yeah, and James Marriott distanced himself from him too. I was also wondering why George Clarke suddenly stopped interacting and making videos with Alex too, especially because they were living together.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2997934
---

I just went onto her Twitter😳
I’ve read the whole thing, it’s quite a hard read. It also sounds like she might have involved the police too?
I’ve always thought something wasn’t quite right about Alex and assumed he’d be the next one who’d have some massive scandal but just assumed it would messgaing under age girls. This would explain why the 3 of them that lived together swiftly cut ties

Reactions: 17
omg the ImAlexx stuff is crazy, hes talking about how he's soo famous, bashing her head in, calling her a dog, how he hates her

Reactions: 16
omg the ImAlexx stuff is crazy, hes talking about how he's soo famous, bashing her head in, calling her a dog, how he hates her
It's always the ugly AF ones. The ones who, without a few thousand followers, no woman would ever go near.

Reactions: 15
I used to really enjoy his videos before, but the recent ones have been just him bashing other people, which is quite ironic really.
I'm gutted for Alice and I've unfollowed him, he did seem a little bit... off? I can't explain it but there was something I couldn't quite put my finger on. He is finished now.
I can't help but think he will probably go the route of un-aliving himself though :/

What annoys me the most is that all these YT/CC are now coming out of the woodwork and saying they've distanced themselves when it is clearly obvious a lot of then knew he was like this.
Eg. Willne, Miaxmon, inabber

Waiting for George Clarkey, Arthur TV, Cam Kirkham etc to say something now.

On a lighter, more wholesome note, the Sidemen Sunday this week was so refreshing and lovely. Definitely my favourite yet.

Reactions: 6
WillNE has put up a story addressing it.

His followers are dropping (as they should be), Tobi’s unfollowed him, Josh, Simon, Ethan, Harry, Freya and Faith haven’t yet, but I do think he’ll get completely deplatformed now and I hope he doesn’t bother to try a half-arsed apology attempt and then carry on making content. He should fully step away from it.

Reactions: 5
I used to really enjoy his videos before, but the recent ones have been just him bashing other people, which is quite ironic really.
I'm gutted for Alice and I've unfollowed him, he did seem a little bit... off? I can't explain it but there was something I couldn't quite put my finger on. He is finished now.
I can't help but think he will probably go the route of un-aliving himself though :/

What annoys me the most is that all these YT/CC are now coming out of the woodwork and saying they've distanced themselves when it is clearly obvious a lot of then knew he was like this.
Eg. Willne, Miaxmon, inabber

Waiting for George Clarkey, Arthur TV, Cam Kirkham etc to say something now.

On a lighter, more wholesome note, the Sidemen Sunday this week was so refreshing and lovely. Definitely my favourite yet.
I do wonder what those three particularly will put out as 2 of them lived with him and Cam has been vocal about his own abuse recently so I don’t know how long or when they’ll do it

Reactions: 1
Maybe I’m reading this wrong but to me it seems like Mia is referring to specific people when saying ‘creators close to Alex’
IMG_0239.jpeg

Reactions: 4
It’s about memeulous and iNabber at least based on these statements
Thank you, I don’t know much about that group but remembered Alex being friends with Will and James so wasn’t sure if Mia was having a sly dig at them.

Reactions: 1
Thank you, I don’t know much about that group but remembered Alex being friends with Will and James so wasn’t sure if Mia was having a sly dig at them.
Will posted a statement too which seems to indicate what Mia said, that when they found out they stopped being his friend
A lot of them (and again this could be a wishful thinking thought) seem to be supporting Alice and potentially have been waiting for her to do what she wanted before they said anything?

Reactions: 4