KSI & The Sidemen #7 Audience is disengaged, Josh is engaged and Faith is enraged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s controversial but is anyone watching inside? Ethan on tonight’s episode…I’m willing to bet money on it that he’s had Botox put in his face!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The video of faith with her protection dog with the dramatic music has made me cringe so badly. I can’t stand her

Reactions: 17
I’d like to make a prediction that Joe is gonna go in there and show his real personality (he preaches online about bullying but is actually a massive bully). Then he’s gonna come out and say it’s the Sidemen that made him look bad on purpose..
I might need to take this back…apparently the Sidemen edited Joe Weller to look NICER than he actually was. Anyone seen Ginge’s clip about it?

Reactions: 5
I really hate Manrika. She's rough as duck and just horrible to everyone
Joe didn't deserve to go just because of what she said to him

Reactions: 12
I was just about to mention this. Do we think this is product placement to advertise the cereal. The way it’s placed so clearly makes it seem like it advertisement
Lmao did you think ITV just randomly placed the cereal within direct camera sight on their biggest show for nothing at all 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 8
There seems to be loads of branded food/drink in there this year unlike other years. Someone was drinking Pepsi the other day so I imagine it’s either product placement or itv don’t care anymore ha

Reactions: 4
I know it’s controversial but is anyone watching inside? Ethan on tonight’s episode…I’m willing to bet money on it that he’s had Botox put in his face!
yeah, his forehead looks really taut/smooth despite all his weight loss so he mustve had something done i reckon

Reactions: 1
Absolutely gutted for Simon tonight…he’s easily one of the better players England had and he got 15 mins and no one passed him the ball. Soccer aid got what they wanted which was free promotion from him

Absolute shocker

Reactions: 9