KSI & The Sidemen #7 Audience is disengaged, Josh is engaged and Faith is enraged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree so much with this! I found her answer to be so fake. You’re not telling me there’s been no time at all that she’s struggled, still loved being a mum, and been a fab mum, but struggled.

as an expectant mum her answers also made me reflect on myself a bit and feel a bit tit. I’ve struggled with pregnancy and found it really hard, that doesn’t mean I’ll be a bad mum but I’ve really not enjoyed it. I’ve had days where I’ve wondered if I’ll even be good enough for this baby, does that make me less of a mum than faith just because I haven’t felt the same way as her about being a mum! I’m anxious and terrified for what’s to come about giving this little baby the best life and she’s out there posting as if you’re only a good mum if you have her perspective
Do not allow her facade make you feel tit!! I’m a mum of two, and a bloody good one at that. But I will never sit here and say, aww yeah no never had a struggle it’s just so natural 🥰 because it’s not true. Being a mum is HARD. My kids have had me in tears more times than I can count, but that’s not to say that being their mum isn’t the most rewarding thing I’ve ever experienced. I am so lucky and grateful to be their mum, but it is a bloody thankless job and it would be a lot easier if people like Faith with a platform would show the real sides of motherhood and not pretend that everything is just always perfect, because it isn’t.

And congratulations, I hope you enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I could tell that the others were getting so fed up of him as well especially with Harry saying ‘I want to do it seriously’ with the Ouija board. I reckon they just realised they’re not going to be able to with JJ around so thought duck it. I wonder what they owners of the house there must think going from King Charles to 20 something year olds screaming and jumping around pretending to be possessed.

Just seen a clip on Tik Tok from their podcast. Faith wants Ozempic 🙄 not sure if she has body dysmorphia, or just does it for the comments.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just seen a clip on Tik Tok from their podcast. Faith wants Ozempic 🙄 not sure if she has body dysmorphia, or just does it for the comments.
I don’t think it’s body dysmorphia, I think she knows how skinny she is with the constant comments she makes about having no boobs or bum. Everything she does is for click bait lol

Reactions: 19
what did everyone think of this weeks sidemen sunday?
I don’t know why but I was expecting something a little bit more serious, more along the lines of a Sam and Colby or The Boys type of haunted/paranormal video. I zoned out fairly quickly when I realised it wasn’t going that way and that Simon and Vik were missing. They could have and should have done so much better.

Has anyone seen this 'In-side' thing they're doing?
Noticed that Chloe Burrows and Joe Weller are first to go in ...

Also starts the same week as LI

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen this 'In-side' thing they're doing?
Noticed that Chloe Burrows and Joe Weller are first to go in ...

Also starts the same week as LI
I’d like to make a prediction that Joe is gonna go in there and show his real personality (he preaches online about bullying but is actually a massive bully). Then he’s gonna come out and say it’s the Sidemen that made him look bad on purpose..

You have to take everything Faith says with a pinch of salt.

- She had an elective c-section at a private hospital (I've got 3 kids and have had 2 elective sections and they were a breeze [in my opinion!] let alone being in a private hospital setting).
- Never has to worry about going anywhere or doing anything (as above, her family are always helping).
- Partner has a flexible job so is around to help a lot of the time unless away filming.
- Doesn't have to worry about working for the rest of her life.
- Doesn't have to worry about stretching her maternity allowance or living paycheck to paycheck.

She literally lives in fairyland.

(Not at all saying that 'rich' people don't suffer pnd or anything after giving birth, that's not the case: see Kimberley Nixon).

I just mean that a lot of anxieties that new mums have she has merrily skipped over.

Childcare
Money
Work
Bills

All of these "normal" mums experience but she's just dropped £200 on a blender. Don't listen to her bullshit because her glasses are rose tinted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They’ve personally lost me by putting Castillo in, reeks of toxic masculinity and talks about women like they’re just s*x objects. Annoyingly the sort of personality their fans will lap up though.

Reactions: 5
There was a podcast clip of faith basically saying she doesn’t get Taylor swift as she sings about her boyfriends in year7 and has never met another swiftie as none of her friends are…

well…

talia is a HUGE swiftie so??? Also considering you have no friends that’s make sense.

and you obviously have never listened to folklore, evermore and her new album 💀 you probably think shake it off is her best work

sorry for the rant

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There was a podcast clip of faith basically saying she doesn’t get Taylor swift as she sings about her boyfriends in year7 and has never met another swiftie as none of her friends are…

well…

talia is a HUGE swiftie so??? Also considering you have no friends that’s make sense.

and you obviously have never listened to folklore, evermore and her new album 💀 you probably think shake it off is her best work

sorry for the rant
I just watched a clip of her saying they took Olive to Vik’s house and she was mad that Ralph was eating Olive’s lunch out her hand. Has anyone ever seen a baby wandering around a garden with a sausage roll? Sorry but even the most well behaved dog in the world would try get a bite of that 😂 and it sounds like he did it softly enough Olive wasn’t hurt or anything.

Honestly the way she just complains about absolutely EVERYONE and even the sneaky side eyes to Talia about the Taylor Swift thing is just embarrassing. Cause then she’s like “no one likes me” wonder why Faith?? She honestly must he the biggest headache to take anywhere that isn’t her own mum nd dads house

Reactions: 28
I just watched a clip of her saying they took Olive to Vik’s house and she was mad that Ralph was eating Olive’s lunch out her hand. Has anyone ever seen a baby wandering around a garden with a sausage roll? Sorry but even the most well behaved dog in the world would try get a bite of that 😂 and it sounds like he did it softly enough Olive wasn’t hurt or anything.

Honestly the way she just complains about absolutely EVERYONE and even the sneaky side eyes to Talia about the Taylor Swift thing is just embarrassing. Cause then she’s like “no one likes me” wonder why Faith?? She honestly must he the biggest headache to take anywhere that isn’t her own mum nd dads house
she’s the type you feel sorry for then very quickly find out why she has no friends

Reactions: 13