KSI & The Sidemen #7 Audience is disengaged, Josh is engaged and Faith is enraged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @sophie1106 for the title…only 1 I could find.

since thread 6…
- vik is married
- Josh and Freya are engaged 🥰
- they probably launched some other business that no one cares about
- Randy left his Mrs because he thinks he’s the man 😴
- they have announced a Netflix special - is this the end?
- faith and Ethan are just that couple where we think wtf 😂🤭
- Simon is just being Simon
- JJ lost against Tommy and dipped 😭
- Tobi is being Tobi
- Harry still oblivious to Sasha’s games

I think that’s it…let’s crack on

Reactions: 12
Looks like it's a 98 min documentary filmed with "unprecedented access" over the past year.
Production budget: GBP 1.1M

1706663512291.png

1706663548604.png

1706663615495.png

Reactions: 8
seen a clip of the growing paynes podcast on tiktok and cannot believe the audacity of josh to ask the boys to film a reaction video of his proposal!??? not everything needs to be monitized and have 100 reaction videos made 🤷🏻‍♀️ sad but sweet harry is the only one who wants to see olive.... dunno about this netflix thing tho, there's so many documentaries and clips of them talking about their lifes before/after sdmn....i fear it will all be repeated content

Reactions: 21
Randy pisses me off. He has a “vlog” channel and he vlogged a day with harper and within the first 3 mins he mentions 3 times “I can’t show you her wish I could” duck off you idiot. Obviously you wanna use her for views

Reactions: 21
seen a clip of the growing paynes podcast on tiktok and cannot believe the audacity of josh to ask the boys to film a reaction video of his proposal!??? not everything needs to be monitized and have 100 reaction videos made 🤷🏻‍♀️ sad but sweet harry is the only one who wants to see olive.... dunno about this netflix thing tho, there's so many documentaries and clips of them talking about their lifes before/after sdmn....i fear it will all be repeated content
I wonder if Josh asking the guys to make reaction videos to his proposal is the reason Harry didn’t make one.

Reactions: 3
This really strikes me as surprising. As Josh really isn’t like that with his personal life. Part of me wonders if he’s maybe said it as a joke like “can’t wait to see all the reaction videos” and they’ve twisted it?
Obviously I could be totally wrong but to me it seems so out of character 😅

Reactions: 15
Randy pisses me off. He has a “vlog” channel and he vlogged a day with harper and within the first 3 mins he mentions 3 times “I can’t show you her wish I could” duck off you idiot. Obviously you wanna use her for views
I know I'm likely projecting here, given what my dad was like but that seems like deliberate phrasing to seem like Laura's the bad guy. Like, 'I would show you her, but LAURA won't let me so I can't' type thing. It's subtle but it reads like an attempt to turn the audience against her and continue seeing Randy as the good guy/an actually present father figure. I worry how he'll be with his kid when she's older - will he try and turn her against her mum?
---
This really strikes me as surprising. As Josh really isn’t like that with his personal life. Part of me wonders if he’s maybe said it as a joke like “can’t wait to see all the reaction videos” and they’ve twisted it?
That's what I thought - it seems weirdly out of character for Josh and for Freya. If my fiance got his mates to react to it for views I'd be pissed!

Reactions: 14
The past few pods I can't notice anything else except Faith looking up to a certain spot constantly to what I can only assume is a screen she can see herself on... I can understand having a look now and then, especially if you're on camera you want to make sure you look okay but it's literally every few seconds 🥴 Such a self absorbed knobhead

Reactions: 8
why on earth did they make that poor boy's room pink?! so confused by that video

Reactions: 12
not sure what was said on growing paynes but i think it was definitely a joke as i was watching the recent what's good podcast and they have their perspectives on it. it was framed as everyone going on holiday for a week or so, and they were gonna film a video when everyone was back. josh wanted to ask a favour in their group chat but didn't say what the favour was (presumably pushing the video filming back), and ethan made a joke asking if he wants a reaction to his proposal (even though no one knew he had proposed at that point yet) and josh surprised them all by saying yes that's exactly it and that he would be extending his holiday. apparently they were all confused, then josh sent a photo of him and freya to them.

Reactions: 5
deff wasnt phrased like that on growing paynes ethan set him up 😹 id be pissed if i was josh
not sure what was said on growing paynes but i think it was definitely a joke as i was watching the recent what's good podcast and they have their perspectives on it. it was framed as everyone going on holiday for a week or so, and they were gonna film a video when everyone was back. josh wanted to ask a favour in their group chat but didn't say what the favour was (presumably pushing the video filming back), and ethan made a joke asking if he wants a reaction to his proposal (even though no one knew he had proposed at that point yet) and josh surprised them all by saying yes that's exactly it and that he would be extending his holiday. apparently they were all confused, then josh sent a photo of him and freya to them.

Reactions: 3
deff wasnt phrased like that on growing paynes ethan set him up 😹 id be pissed if i was josh
I genuinely think Ethan believes that him and Faith only get hate because of how “honest” they are online. And so he tries to bring all the other Sidemen couples down to make himself feel better. When really, it’s pretty obvious how toxic the “Payne” household is. And, Talia, Freya, Ellie etc, just actually have some class and choose not to air out all their dirty laundry after every argument ☠

Reactions: 26
Meanwhile Tobi, Simon & JJ are donating thousands to the fan with cancers fundraiser. Missing parcels are frustrating but read the room Faith ffs.
The video of Tobi with Blue is so heartwarming 🤍

Reactions: 22
Why can't faith be asked to walk from her door to the gate? I'm confused why this such a big issue she need to post about it and she spoke it on their podcast?

Reactions: 26
Meanwhile Tobi, Simon & JJ are donating thousands to the fan with cancers fundraiser. Missing parcels are frustrating but read the room Faith ffs.
The video of Tobi with Blue is so heartwarming 🤍
I did think it was weird of Tobi to donate 20K, then KSI donated 25…so to be the one that donates the most Tobi donated another 10K 😂. Lil bit egotistical that is

Reactions: 7
These poor postmen are outside all day in the cold, rain & snow, earning minimum wage and Faith think she’s so entitled for them to have to gain entry to her property and hand to hand deliver her the parcel. duck off, we all have to deal with parcels being lobbed on our property, with or without it being a gated mansion

Reactions: 28
I did think it was weird of Tobi to donate 20K, then KSI donated 25…so to be the one that donates the most Tobi donated another 10K 😂. Lil bit egotistical that is
maybe it’s just me but I think if they’re donating then they’re donating and I don’t personally mind who donates how much, they’re all millionaires, it’s a fair cause and they could do it anonymously or behind closed doors if they wanted. the fan base copes well with seeing them do good rather than fabricating drama on podcasts and missing parcels 😂

Reactions: 15