KSI & The Sidemen #7 Audience is disengaged, Josh is engaged and Faith is enraged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random question, is there anyone on here who watches a lot of Faith and knows the answer to this? Has she ever mentioned why she pre-booked a C-section with Olive? Like was there a medical reason or is it just that most celebrities are “too posh to push” and choose to take that route?

Zero judgement - both are difficult. I’m just pregnant at the minute and so it makes you curious about these things 😂

Random question, is there anyone on here who watches a lot of Faith and knows the answer to this? Has she ever mentioned why she pre-booked a C-section with Olive? Like was there a medical reason or is it just that most celebrities are “too posh to push” and choose to take that route?

Zero judgement - both are difficult. I’m just pregnant at the minute and so it makes you curious about these things 😂
As far as I remember, olive was breech?? So I think it was the safest option for giving birth 😊

Reactions: 1
Filming on Brighton seafront and pier today.

Let some confetti cannons off, couldn't be bothered to clear up the mess and got fined £150 as a result.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I know it's old news but just watched the re run, anyone who goes on a program like this is desperate to be on TV and be famous. And failing that, get with someone who will get you clout and publicity. 😄 She really looks like a Riddler doesn't she.😉
1000037178.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2