Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to put a wire cage round my box to stop the contents getting chewed 🥴 but I've never glued it shut 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am sat here giggling, my husband is sat opposite me wondering what I'm giggling at.
How the hell can I explain... 'I'm laughing because 265 is trying to get in huggers box 🤣
Clean knickers needed by the sound of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to put a wire cage round my box to stop the contents getting chewed 🥴 but I've never glued it shut 🤭
I like to polish my box, it's gleaming and the postman always compliments on it😁😂

Jesus, I need a lie down, see you lovely lot later. Keep your boxes clean😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I like to polish my box, it's gleaming and the postman always compliments on it😁😂

Jesus, I need a lie down, see you lovely lot later. Keep your boxes clean😘
My bugger is covered in cobwebs and a dead daddy long legs or two at the minute 🤣🤣

Tried that - the wire cage was pulled off the door and used as a toy. Finished up looking like a shark cage does once Jaws has narrowly missed one or other of its intended snacks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awwwwww there is a nice young lady that lives round here,you see her sometimes taking her gorgeous African Grey parrot for a walk,he is on her hand and has a lead,I stopped and spoke to her Oscar was in a lovely mood bless him.🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh why is that Harri?confused.com.🤔
If you see the message you posted re the National Trust cook book there is a load of gobbledegook and no book title!

I’m upset now one of the cats I used to follow, Cole has passed away. I didn’t know him or never even met him but bless him he was a beautiful boy, God bless.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Hello lovely people, checking in! 🥰 errands and shopping done ✔. Jersey Boy is away on business next week so I get to tattle guilt free and watch whatever "shite " I want!! Hurrah! However, I lose the chef of the house! @265, I will not resort to a pot noodle!! 🇯🇪:love:

• Heart
  • Haha
If you see the message you posted re the National Trust cook book there is a load of gobbledegook and no book title!

I’m upset now one of the cats I used to follow, Cole has passed away. I didn’t know him or never even met him but bless him he was a beautiful boy, God bless.
It’s national trust tea bake book,Apparently their scones are to die for.By the way I love rock cakes,so easy to make and lovely.

my sisinlaw bakes the most fabulous Lemon Meringue pie,it’s gorgeous.

• Heart
  • Haha
All this talk of ducks makes me look forward to our BBQ tonight, as weather is warm and dry here in France 🇫🇷 and a fine night for star gazing. We’ve got rump steak and duck 🦆 breast

• Heart
It’s national trust tea bake book,Apparently their scones are to die for.By the way I love rock cakes,so easy to make and lovely.

I do love a nice lemon meringue 😋 My neighbour owns & runs a lovely bistro. They focus on older style proper puddings. Their lemon meringue is yummy. I had jam roly poly when I went the other day, with buckets of warm proper custard. Sooooo good 😋. And now I fancy treacle sponge with custard....I might have to go & make 1 now 🤣

• Heart

Awww, my nan used to make rock cakes and she'd put in raisins too. I'd like to say they were nice but the weren't. They were how they sounded...likes rocks and if she did a particularly dodgy batch you cold potentially loose a tooth. They would've been handy if you ever had an intruder, one of them thrown at the back of the head would spark them out😂

• Haha
Awww, my nan used to make rock cakes and she'd put in raisins too. I'd like to say they were nice but the weren't. They were how they sounded...likes rocks and if she did a particularly dodgy batch you cold potentially loose a tooth. They would've been handy if you ever had an intruder, one of them thrown at the back of the head would spark them out😂
Awwww 🤣My rocks were lovely if I do say so myself..Nice and crusty outside soft inside.

I used to always make as well American ‘Biscuits’ they are really like bread rolls eaten at breakfasts etc,oh god gorgeous..I gorged on the In the States.American cornbread as well to die for.

Awwwwwwwww Harri !do you remember this ad for Freeview? I loved it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
A lovely prawn pasta dish this for us this evening; what's everyone else having? Obviously Jersey Boy is cooking ours! Twice in 19 years I've cooked- one of which was a salad I cocked up! Apparently the cucumber was "too chunky "!! :love:😬

• Haha
A lovely prawn pasta dish this for us this evening; what's everyone else having? Obviously Jersey Boy is cooking ours! Twice in 19 years I've cooked- one of which was a salad I cocked up! Apparently the cucumber was "too chunky "!! :love:😬
That sounds lovely Jersey, you are lucky having Jersey boy cooking for you. Mr ems can manage to turn on the oven and masterfully remove a pizza from its packaging and destroy it🤣
As you may all know I do cook alot from scratch but on a Saturday we often let the kids choose a takeaway meal out. Today they wanted a McDonald's delivered🥴 I still haven't digested the bastard big mac and I imagine it will stay in my body for the next 5 years. So tonight it will be something like cheese and crackers, grapes. My pavlova is still in the oven.

I don't think cucumber can be too chunky?😳🤣

• Haha
That sounds lovely Jersey, you are lucky having Jersey boy cooking for you. Mr ems can manage to turn on the oven and masterfully remove a pizza from its packaging and destroy it🤣
As you may all know I do cook alot from scratch but on a Saturday we often let the kids choose a takeaway meal out. Today they wanted a McDonald's delivered🥴 I still haven't digested the bastard big mac and I imagine it will stay in my body for the next 5 years. So tonight it will be something like cheese and crackers, grapes. My pavlova is still in the oven.

Our effin McDonalds in the papers bleeping infestations etc.Closed down..

• Sick

Apparently it can be too chunky according to him! I also can't work the oven- for our safety is the reason!! I just let him get on with it. :love: 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.