Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids want to train me...uno. I haven't got the attention span, honestly it's like they are going mr myagi on me🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've had a quick glance at the other thread. She fills me with absolute rage so I've run back here 😊
Brutal comments in The Fail, love it 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I be on later to catch up πŸ₯°
I'm on page 24 now...really enjoying this thread β€πŸ’– xx.

@Facehugger
Sorry I'm late..two boat pics for you today πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx.
Ive made them larger to see if it's less pixelated.. hopefully they come out fine and not too big.
Back later πŸ₯° xx

Resizer_16350198607961.jpg
Resizer_16350198607960.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Get it right MrsEms apple traybake not apple bake! Actually it turned out lovely. Don’t tell the baking police but stopped using spreadable butter now using sunflower spread, result is lighter.
Ooh you know your meringues!
My meringue was a thing of beauty, the best I've ever produced. I even managed to peel away the baking paper without any cracking.
Then I got cocky, I loaded it with too much cream...then the strawberries and it broke down😭 If it had been filmed, my daughter saw it too It would've gone viral. I sounded like Dave on the pull🀣

20211023_200058.jpg

Sooo disappointed, but still laughing🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My meringue was a thing of beauty, the best I've ever produced. I even managed to peel away the baking paper without any cracking.
Then I got cocky, I loaded it with too much cream...then the strawberries and it broke down😭 If it had been filmed, my daughter saw it too It would've gone viral. I sounded like Dave on the pull🀣

View attachment 825362

Sooo disappointed, but still laughing🀣
Your pavlova looks gorgeous bet it tastes yummy too!

You won’t believe this I have the same kitchen worktop. When we redid the kitchen I wanted quartz as it’s hard wearing and nice to look at. However the draining board is a disaster and it’s always stained!

love your cow and pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My quote thingy has gone a bit daft again, sorry guys @Jersey Girl I don't know, I'm catching up about 25 pages on it at the minute 🀣🀣

@Pom Bear ah, bless you, thank you so much, they are wonderful! Thank you for sharing πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎxx

• Heart
Your pavlova looks gorgeous bet it tastes yummy too!

You won’t believe this I have the same kitchen worktop. When we redid the kitchen I wanted quartz as it’s hard wearing and nice to look at. However the draining board is a disaster and it’s always stained!

love your cow and pig.
It's a gorgeous worktop and I've noticed I need to be careful. This worktop is a new idea. It's a solid quartz 15mm top encasing a plastic honeycomb centre. The kitchen fitter hated it🀭 Still a heavy git to move and fit but lighter. I think I preferred my corian worktops.
I love kitchens, appliances and bootsπŸ˜‚. The cow and pig I bought for my two oldest children, they are lovely❀
Oh the egg cups and the children🀣

• Heart
My quote thingy has gone a bit daft again, sorry guys @Jersey Girl I don't know, I'm catching up about 25 pages on it at the minute 🀣🀣

@Pom Bear ah, bless you, thank you so much, they are wonderful! Thank you for sharing πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎxx
@Facehugger , it was 20 years ago but I still relive it to this day. Total ick and ciiiiiinnnngggge. I still can't look at a scrubbing brush to this day! That's all I'm saying. 😬 😬 😬 😬 🀭🀭

• Haha
It's a gorgeous worktop and I've noticed I need to be careful. This worktop is a new idea. It's a solid quartz 15mm top encasing a plastic honeycomb centre. The kitchen fitter hated it🀭 Still a heavy git to move and fit but lighter. I think I preferred my corian worktops.
I love kitchens, appliances and bootsπŸ˜‚. The cow and pig I bought for my two oldest children, they are lovely❀
It is lovely but very tricky to fit and cut etc. I wish I had gone with wood or different one. We used to have the cheap chipboard covered one which lasted ages complete with wooden cabinets but the hub doesn’t like traditional, has to be modern.

I see you are a lady of good taste. Me? As I’m so busy sewing these days I wear tops with holes so big you can stick a couple of fingers through and my new slippers that are already coming apart at the seams. Classy lady I am!

Ok it’s late and I’m tired
Night MrsEms, night all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It is lovely but very tricky to fit and cut etc. I wish I had gone with wood or different one. We used to have the cheap chipboard covered one which lasted ages complete with wooden cabinets but the hub doesn’t like traditional, has to be modern.

I see you are a lady of good taste. Me? As I’m so busy sewing these days I wear tops with holes so big you can stick a couple of fingers through and my new slippers that are already coming apart at the seams. Classy lady I am!

Ok it’s late and I’m tired
Night MrsEms, night all
You are a lady of impeccable taste. I can tell, we do have alot in common. I should get out my sewing machine!
Goodnight harri😘xx

• Heart
@Facehugger , it was 20 years ago but I still relive it to this day. Total ick and ciiiiiinnnngggge. I still can't look at a scrubbing brush to this day! That's all I'm saying. 😬 😬 😬 😬 🀭🀭
Fixed it 🀣🀣 oh, I'll have a look. Honestly, it can't be worse than some of the sock/flannel ones. Some of them though, well, I'm not surprised folks are single 🀣😘

• Haha
Fixed it 🀣🀣 oh, I'll have a look. Honestly, it can't be worse than some of the sock/flannel ones. Some of them though, well, I'm not surprised folks are single 🀣😘
Well hugger, my box is polished and I'm going to bed. Goodnight sweetie😘

@265, box fresh🀭, a whole new meaningπŸ˜‚

Night all ❀xx

• Heart
Just reading the best ones on that thread and howling!!! :love: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Goodnight Mrs Shiny Flap 😘 x
@Jersey Girl oh god I've seen it now 🀣🀣 WTAF? It'd be like getting in bed with a hedgehog πŸ¦”πŸ€­πŸ€£
He covered his paunchy , prickly body in talc!! But I was more concerned about the K reg transit pulling up with "Biggleswade Windows " emblazoned on the side!! My innards are creasing up right now.. πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just reading the best ones on that thread and howling!!! :love: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

He covered his paunchy , prickly body in talc!! But I was more concerned about the K reg transit pulling up with "Biggleswade Windows " emblazoned on the side!! My innards are creasing up right now.. πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeah, not surprised, I bet your ovaries suddenly turned into tonsils! 🀣🀣😘 Funny. So now I need to know what happened! Did you gear up in a ghillie suit or Kevlar vest to protect yourself from the sandpaper rash? 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.