Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lovely prawn pasta dish this for us this evening; what's everyone else having? Obviously Jersey Boy is cooking ours! Twice in 19 years I've cooked- one of which was a salad I cocked up! Apparently the cucumber was "too chunky "!! :love:😬
I'm just cooking a fish finger pie. Fish fingers at the bottom, cheese sauce with spinach & peas stirred in as the 2nd layer. Topped with cheesy mash.
Tomorrow will be roast beef πŸ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm just cooking a fish finger pie. Fish fingers at the bottom, cheese sauce with spinach & peas stirred in as the 2nd layer. Topped with cheesy mash.
I love fish fingers! Given the choice of meat or fish- it's fish every time. We do 1 day a week completely fish & meat free which I don't mind. Enjoy Pink! Sounds fabulous πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‹ πŸ₯°

• Heart
Roast beef tomorrow for us. I am getting bored of it and was thinking (as I'm cooking the beef for an evening meal) should I have a go at putting the beef joint in the slow cooker with a bottle of red...

I can still cook after a bottle of red😳🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shall we do thread titles for our lovely thread? We are almost due to start a new one!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Krusties2# the reasoning, so we got a bit pissed at getting dissed for going off thread when it went a bit dead.

I don't think that'll be allowed but I thought it was funnyπŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Krusties 2# Free to chat about this and that, without the dread of derailing the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Are we allowed to talk about Katie and Carl on here?

Donr do fish fingers sorry fussy with food. When’s the last time you saw a fish with a hand attached?

Evening all bend the knees

Dolly what’s Dave having for tea?

• Haha
  • Heart
Shall we do thread titles for our lovely thread? We are almost due to start a new one!!
I suggested yesterday keep it what it should have been, but it's up to everyone else what they want to do ❀😘 I'll put it in bold if anyone wants to vote to keep it.

THread title suggestion: Monsieur Crumble's Krusty Klub #2

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Are we allowed to talk about Katie and Carl on here?

Donr do fish fingers sorry fussy with food. When’s the last time you saw a fish with a hand attached?

Evening all bend the knees

Dolly what’s Dave having for tea?
Evening harri, hows the apple bake gone today. I've left my meringue in the oven to cool. I don't know if I'll leave it until tomorrow to build or if the kids will want it tonight.
The Macy d's has done a job on us all and no one wants to eat...😁that'll teach themπŸ˜‚

• Haha
It's been a quiet day today. We took the dogs out for a walk after lunch. Took Alfred's frisbee, husband threw it. I didn't know but something got larger and larger...then it hit meπŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

KP thread is boring now - love it here, everyone free to chat away and the music is really good ❀
The problem is nothing is happening, she is not getting any punishment as such. People are angry. I can't be angry all the time, it gets you down. It just goes around in circles on the thread. I do really hope that cloudchaser and a few others get the justice they deserve and money's back to help their own families.
If cloudchaser want to come over here for some light relief and hugs, I'm hereπŸ€—

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
KP thread is boring now - love it here, everyone free to chat away and the music is really good ❀
Agree ❀ I'll read it & put the odd post on but certainly I think the Skank was getting on our nerves. We're not off topic about anything here so it's all good x

It's been a quiet day today. We took the dogs out for a walk after lunch. Took Alfred's frisbee, husband threw it. I didn't know but something got larger and larger...then it hit meπŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

The problem is nothing is happening, she is not getting any punishment as such. People are angry. I can't be angry all the time, it gets you down. It just goes around in circles on the thread. I do really hope that cloudchaser and a few others get the justice they deserve and money's back to help their own families.
If cloudchaser want to come over here for some light relief and hugs, I'm hereπŸ€—
I hope so too. I think cloudy has a new ID now @Cloud ChaserT 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Been playing Poker for money the last five weeks. The first week My friend won, 2nd, 3rd and 4th week OH won (since having this lucky stone). Last night when OH was in the kitchen, I said to brother in law to hide OH's lucky stone🀫 After a few more games OH hadn't noticed stone missing, his chips were going down, mine were too, B-in law's were stacking high. I felt so bad gave OH his stone back🀭🀭
He still didn't win, my nephew did - Oops!

• Haha
Been playing Poker for money the last five weeks. The first week My friend won, 2nd, 3rd and 4th week OH won (since having this lucky stone). Last night when OH was in the kitchen, I said to brother in law to hide OH's lucky stone🀫 After a few more games OH hadn't noticed stone missing, his chips were going down, mine were too, B-in law's were stacking high. I felt so bad gave OH his stone back🀭🀭
He still didn't win, my nephew did - Oops!
I'm imagining pound coins in an ashtray in the middle of your kitchen table now Staps 🀣🀣 and thanks, I'm getting middle page ads for poker now (it's better than frickin Chinese wigs & fake rings I have to say) 🀣

• Haha
I'm imagining pound coins in an ashtray in the middle of your kitchen table now Staps 🀣🀣 and thanks, I'm getting middle page ads for poker now (it's better than frickin Chinese wigs & fake rings I have to say) 🀣
I like the sound of it. My version is a game of chase the ace, my e- cig fully charged and a glass of pinot at my breakfast barπŸ˜‚

I'm full of cold and miserable
Aww, penguin here's a warm hug from meπŸ€—
Xx

• Heart
I like the sound of it. My version is a game of chase the ace, my e- cig fully charged and a glass of pinot at my breakfast barπŸ˜‚

Aww, penguin here's a warm hug from meπŸ€—
Xx
At least you'll not accidentally tap your ash in the money pot Mrs E, that's what always used to happen when I was in my yoof & a game of cards was going on in the pub 🀣🀣

• Haha
Evening harri, hows the apple bake gone today. I've left my meringue in the oven to cool. I don't know if I'll leave it until tomorrow to build or if the kids will want it tonight.
The Macy d's has done a job on us all and no one wants to eat...😁that'll teach themπŸ˜‚
Get it right MrsEms apple traybake not apple bake! Actually it turned out lovely. Don’t tell the baking police but stopped using spreadable butter now using sunflower spread, result is lighter.
Ooh you know your meringues!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.