Krusties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's going to be ok folks. I've nipped over to the Hinch thread and borrowed a hoover and some cleaning bits :giggle:

I've chopped the cushions, brushed the rug in the same direction and put out some scented candles to remove the scent of dodgy bathbubbles and cabbage that followed us in from the KP thread :eek::sick:

There's plenty of comfy chairs πŸ’Ί for everyone β™Ώ lots of nice snacks πŸ₯˜πŸ²πŸ•πŸ”

oh and some bottles of all kinds πŸ»πŸΊπŸ·β˜•

All welcome :giggle:πŸ’™β€πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ˜»πŸ’–

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes she does bring out the worst, I think it's the injustice about it all with her.
Saying that, I'm quite partial to a bit of effing and jeffing 🀣
My Mum and Dad have never sworn, not around us or her friends (they don't swear either) my Dad used to say blinking but he doesn't even say that anymore - I'd get a right telling off if they knew what I say on the KP thread.
They know I'm a Tattler, my Dad thought it was a KP Fan Club until my sister told him it wasn't 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think i'll stay exclusively here for a bit. Cannot be arsed with bitching and backbiting. All I want is a laugh. Life is too short. ❀

Anyway, I hope everyone is well tonight. x

I am really worried about Liar.
Me too. I hope she's still out there somewhere fighting, and if not, I hope she's having a laugh with us from somewhere across the universe.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think i'll stay exclusively here for a bit. Cannot be arsed with bitching and backbiting. All I want is a laugh. Life is too short. ❀

Anyway, I hope everyone is well tonight. x

Me too. I hope she's still out there somewhere fighting, and if not, I hope she's having a laugh with us from somewhere across the universe.
Until KP makes an appearance, there isn't much to say on that thread that hasn't already been said!

Glorious sunrise this morning - now we have dark grey clouds and torrential rain. Wet dogs, a wet kitchen floor (those Turtle 'we absorb allll the rain and mud' mats are a con) - can we just fast forward to the Spring again now please?! :LOL:

Agreed re Liar ❀ ❀ ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Until KP makes an appearance, there isn't much to say on that thread that hasn't already been said!

Glorious sunrise this morning - now we have dark grey clouds and torrential rain. Wet dogs, a wet kitchen floor (those Turtle 'we absorb allll the rain and mud' mats are a con) - can we just fast forward to the Spring again now please?! :LOL:

Agreed re Liar ❀ ❀ ❀

ooh someone who loves Spring and isn't going all autumnal - Fluffy I think I love you :giggle: :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate autumn and winter, too. I don't want to get all cosy in fleecy pyjamas and drink hot chocolate in front of a fire...I want strappy dresses, sandals and cocktails dammit!

• Haha
  • Heart
I lost my e-cig once, for about 4 days and it drove me nuts...I found it in the vegetable draw of my fridgeπŸ€―πŸ˜‚
I'm always losing things tbh, I told my husband I only lost my virginity once...
I'm always losing stuff in the house, phone, charger, iPad, keys (car and house), purse etc.

Son and heir always says 'I'll get them' which he does.

Blue: 'Where were they? I've looked everywhere?'

Joe: 'In the airing cupboard as always!'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Evening my lovelies ❀ Facehugs for you all πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you've all had a good day xx just clocking on as usual after work, I'm always the night shift on Tattle in the week.

As Jake said, our lovely Liar was quite poorly and was hoping to make October. I do hope she's ok and bearing up but I think until we know from Mr Liar, or she comes back, we have to silently assume the worst. πŸ˜” If that's the case, I bloody hope she's flying high & running free somewhere with our lovely Monsieur having a damn good time of it xx both ladies never whined about their illnesses, just explained, and entertained us all with their humour ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh penguin 🐧 I hoped you rushed outside with an umbrella β˜” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Evening all Hampshire reporting for duty πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚blimey just looked on the KP thread people getting tetchy on there so glad this thread was created, i feel at home on here.
Welcome to those who have found us x❀
Evening Hammy ❀ I'll second that. We can chat all we like now. I'd had a niggling Spidey vibe for a while about the KP thread, but here we all are now and can still support each other & have a laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's going to be ok folks. I've nipped over to the Hinch thread and borrowed a hoover and some cleaning bits :giggle:

I've chopped the cushions, brushed the rug in the same direction and put out some scented candles to remove the scent of dodgy bathbubbles and cabbage that followed us in from the KP thread :eek::sick:

There's plenty of comfy chairs πŸ’Ί for everyone β™Ώ lots of nice snacks πŸ₯˜πŸ²πŸ•πŸ”

oh and some bottles of all kinds πŸ»πŸΊπŸ·β˜•

All welcome :giggle:πŸ’™β€πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ˜»πŸ’–
We've got to have some pictures on the walls too
Screenshot_20211018-182908_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20211018-183058_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.