Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bonjour Ma belle Rita! Bonjours mes amies! Comment ca va?

Yes I didn’t do O level French I was useless!

I heard Dolly Parton on the radio this morning, she sounded funny, like she was getting used to new teeth. Didn’t realise she was 79! Doesn’t time fly?

I would love to speak French but the verbs look very difficult and the male and female bit gets me, when’s the last time you saw a chair with a vagina?

Ok have a good day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bonjour Ma belle Rita! Bonjours mes amies! Comment ca va?

Yes I didn’t do O level French I was useless!

I heard Dolly Parton on the radio this morning, she sounded funny, like she was getting used to new teeth. Didn’t realise she was 79! Doesn’t time fly?

I would love to speak French but the verbs look very difficult and the male and female bit gets me, when’s the last time you saw a chair with a vagina?

Ok have a good day
Bonjour Harri….ca va tres bien merci. I loved languages at school but don’t remember much now 😬.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i am pissed off with Skanky thread,they keep talking about Harvey,iJust said,the thread was created ages ago just skank and wanky involved,I said we didn’t talk about Harvey or kids,I said if you want to talk about the start a thread..I’m just waiting……..👀I will get tit thrown at me I’m sure..🥴

so peed off with the thread,it was never like that when all us guys were on there,I can see if it goes on it will be shut down😠Bastards..sorry so angry.

i am pissed off with Skanky thread,they keep talking about Harvey,iJust said,the thread was created ages ago just skank and wanky involved,I said we didn’t talk about Harvey or kids,I said if you want to talk about the start a thread..I’m just waiting……..👀I will get tit thrown at me I’m sure..🥴

so peed off with the thread,it was never like that when all us guys were on there,I can see if it goes on it will be shut down😠Bastards..sorry so angry.
Oh! I’m waiting for the 💩to hit me which it will,I’m not being nasty just telling the truth..I do not want to hear about Harvey and kids all the time,it’s skanky and wanky..Hope I’m not being horrid.🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Oh! I’m waiting for the 💩to hit me which it will,I’m not being nasty just telling the truth..I do not want to hear about Harvey and kids all the time,it’s skanky and wanky..Hope I’m not being horrid.🤭
I totally agree

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You have had a few of us agree with you so far
It was never a bleeping HP thread,it was Skanky and Wanky bastards..Now we are getting all peoples history of their kids..That’s why I said start a thread about him..I know she is a so called muvver to him and others but it wasn’t about them..Just her and him.

Reactions: 9

You're not wrong, Dolly. It's too emotive talking about special needs. It will always push buttons and start arguments. Best not to discuss it all if we can't be amicable. 😘

• Heart
You're not wrong, Dolly. It's too emotive talking about special needs. It will always push buttons and start arguments. Best not to discuss it all if we can't be amicable. 😘
That’s why I mentioned it,did you see argybargys re comments,that’s why I said go and open a thread.Not on our Krustie thread.

Pheerbs,just start a thread about it,it just derails the whole thread which wasn’t created for that.

• Heart
That’s why I mentioned it,did you see argybargys re comments,that’s why I said go and open a thread.Not on our Krustie thread.
I've been skim-reading all day so catching wee bits here and there. You can tell it's ready to blow up if someone doesn't chuck water over it soon. I hope you bringing it up knocks it on the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've been skim-reading all day so catching wee bits here and there. You can tell it's ready to blow up if someone doesn't chuck water over it soon. I hope you bringing it up knocks it on the head.
It never ever got like that when us lot was on there,we laughed took the piss out of the pair of them,we didn’t mention kids..it’s getting bleeping mumsnet..Tattle mods detest that..WhichI agree..I don’t want it closed best ever thread..But..some weird fuckers on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It never ever got like that when us lot was on there,we laughed took the piss out of the pair of them,we didn’t mention kids..it’s getting bleeping mumsnet..Tattle mods detest that..WhichI agree..I don’t want it closed best ever thread..But..some weird fuckers on there.
I know, it's not fair on the kids when you think about it. They can't help who their Mum is. And god forbib we get like the Mumsnet arseholes...that place is a cesspit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know, it's not fair on the kids when you think about it. They can't help who their Mum is. And god forbib we get like the Mumsnet arseholes...that place is a cesspit!!!
Pheebs I just don’t want thread closed,we worked hard on that thread,All became good friends,Then you get nasty beebs interfering..On our thread.😠

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.