Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alarm went off at 6:30AM (duck) Got to Maidstone for 9AM, ended up in near Pinner in the afternoon
and my final drop in Surrey Keys. Home 8:10, IT WAS bleeping COLD ALL DAY!! I froze and my bladder
was playing silly fuckers. How come I drink a flat white and 2 hours later piss about 1 litre??? why is that?

Anyway came home to an Email from TFL who have cancelled my PCN, some bleep issued a ticket when I
was collecting a package, I was parked on a red route loading area. The twit who issued the ticket told
me he was instructed to do so which I mentioned in my appeal. I've been using those loading areas since
the red routes first started and this was the first ever ticket. I didn't tell TFL that, it was in reserved in case
my appeal failed.

So all in all a bleeping good day, except for seeing 2 BP garages charging 1.67 a litre!!! And yet a BP local to
me is charging 1.56.

I'm having my cold meat and chips with Mayo.....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Alarm went off at 6:30AM (duck) Got to Maidstone for 9AM, ended up in near Pinner in the afternoon
and my final drop in Surrey Keys. Home 8:10, IT WAS bleeping COLD ALL DAY!! I froze and my bladder
was playing silly fuckers. How come I drink a flat white and 2 hours later piss about 1 litre??? why is that?

Anyway came home to an Email from TFL who have cancelled my PCN, some bleep issued a ticket when I
was collecting a package, I was parked on a red route loading area. The twit who issued the ticket told
me he was instructed to do so which I mentioned in my appeal. I've been using those loading areas since
the red routes first started and this was the first ever ticket. I didn't tell TFL that, it was in reserved in case
my appeal failed.

So all in all a bleeping good day, except for seeing 2 BP garages charging 1.67 a litre!!! And yet a BP local to
me is charging 1.56.

Kinell, sounds like you've had a great day, NOT!!! Why do some idiots just have to be such damn jobsworths, you'd think they'd give people like you a break this time of year at least πŸ™„πŸ˜” dickheads!!😘

Reactions: 4

my appeal failed.

me is charging 1.56.

Don't forget to put some bird food out to keep the robins coming to your garden and can I suggest you leave your garage door propped ajar and prepare a suitable place on a high shelf, such as an old plant pot, to encourage them to build a nest. They also like nesting in sheds so leaving a small gap into that could also yield a result. Nesting season starts soon so now's the time to provide our red breasted feathered friends with a safe and inviting location.

Kinell, sounds like you've had a great day, NOT!!! Why do some idiots just have to be such damn jobsworths, you'd think they'd give people like you a break this time of year at least πŸ™„πŸ˜” dickheads!!😘
At least if this happens again I can rub it in their faces, winning the appeal really completed a good day.

Reactions: 5
At least if this happens again I can rub it in their faces, winning the appeal really completed a good day.
Bloody good for you!! I'm pleased you did that, other suckers would just have paid up to avoid any stress, nice one! 🀣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.