Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dragging the convo down again...bad boy lol πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜„
I'll let you off, you do make me laugh, you're a cheeky one but it's a bit of bantz is all, we all know you'll be wiggled in with lovely Mrs A really, bless ya, as long as you're suitably cheered up 😘😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm happy with that...2 like minded people lol❀
You won't say that next time I'm off work for a week or two, I don't sleep, I sometimes go to bed when the birds get up, I'll have you up all night πŸ‘ˆ no cheeky remarks please, I can hear mop buckets approaching by the Hinchload 🀣🀣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You won't say that next time I'm off work for a week or two, I don't sleep, I sometimes go to bed when the birds get up, I'll have you up all night πŸ‘ˆ no cheeky remarks please, I can hear mop buckets approaching by the Hinchload 🀣🀣😘
I'll bite my tongue lol ❀❀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hee hee, I've just bought some mid heel black suede cowgirl type boots. No studs or spurs though, not suitable work wear otherwise 🀣🀣🀭
Morning all!
Don't set me off on shoes! I'm a klepto for them, I have about 100 pairs over a range of seasons and styles, some I've had for years like the pair of evening shoes I bought the Christmas before my eldest son was born (because nothing else fitted me at 8 months gone) so they're 41 years old now! Some hold special memories and others are just I had to have them even if they kill my feet - they're just for wearing whilst sitting down:)
I'm not one for tattoos either seeing as I have a terror of needles therefore I am not going to sit there whilst someone jabs me for hours on end, however OH and the kids all have them; Son mkII has a couple of embarrassing ones that he'd prefer to ignore now such as the No Fear Eyes on
1646549774548.png
hius bum that he thought was a marvellous idea when drunk aged 18, but he does have a beautiful one of Icarus rising on his shoulder done in Bucharest a few years ago. The funniest thing was when his daughter stood up in class aged 4 to announce to everyone that "My Dad's got eyes on his bum!" to which the teacher pulled her Mum aside after school to see if it was true or a fib! "Only too true" said Mum LOL The joys of youth eh?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning all

The state of telly on a Saturday night! I turned on to see a new programme for me, Starstruck. Well, I lasted about 30 seconds. It’s a team version of Stars in Their Eyes and no, I didn’t watch the original show either. What rubbish and presented by Olly Mares.

Ended up watching Midsomer Murders.

Tonight Matthew I shall be Ena Sharples! Somebody find me hair net!

Have a good one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thinking of starting giving tips for everyday things

today is washing up
1. Clear plate of debris
2. Give quick rinse under cold tap
3. Fill sink or clean washing up bowl with hot water couple squirts washing up liquid. Swish around so it’s good and bubbly
4. Wash up using sponge or brush
5. Rinse in hot water and put in dish rack

I let my plates etc dry naturally or you can dry with clean cloth and put away.

Hope you found this useful.

Nurse!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thinking of starting giving tips for everyday things

today is washing up
1. Clear plate of debris
2. Give quick rinse under cold tap
3. Fill sink or clean washing up bowl with hot water couple squirts washing up liquid. Swish around so it’s good and bubbly
4. Wash up using sponge or brush
5. Rinse in hot water and put in dish rack

I let my plates etc dry naturally or you can dry with clean cloth and put away.

Hope you found this useful.

Nurse!
Harri you are on top form this morning.🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning Connie ❀😘 well according to old Hawkeye up there, us tattooed folk are of the same 'chav ilk' as Skanky & Wanky, so there's definitely a tit or two about somewhere 🀣🀣🀣😘
I know! Apparently anyone with a tat or beard is a chav sheep?!? Not that I’d ever manage to grow a beard so perhaps I’m just half a chav sheep πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜˜

• Haha
I don’t have any tats but my teeth and hair are my own.

Have I come to the right site?

• Haha
Hello everyone. My friend died on Wednesday from cancer. So I haven't been here. Gosh It's really upset me. She was a lovely person and her husband is in bits
Such sad news, so sorry for your loss Mrs C ❀ xx

Ahahaha, whatever you do, always keep your socks on eh! 🀭🀣 I only have my socks on until I go to bed, then they're off, and I have to sleep with my feet out the quilt as well. When the dog was a pup his favourite game was pulling my bloody socks off and running out in the garden with them, the swine ❀❀
Me too Hugger - I have my bedsocks on for about two minutes when I'm in bed, then take them off with my feet and feet stuck out from under the quilt

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Such sad news, so sorry for your loss Mrs C ❀ xx

Me too Hugger - I have my bedsocks on for about two minutes when I'm in bed, then take them off with my feet and feet stuck out from under the quilt
But only for a few seconds, just incase a ghost/monster/serial killer decides to touch them. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.