Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is mine…..completely different to yours and not what I’d originally planned…..done in Vegas by a lovely young girl who was heavily tattooed and pierced called (saying it in the Flintstones way) WILMA! 🤣🤣

Yes! That’s got my vote x
It's got my vote too, brilliant!! (@)(@)😻👍👍 love that tattoo too, big or small, it's what they mean to the individual wearer that's important.

One of our ladies at work had lumpectomy earlier this year, she's now. B one side and a D the other. She comes in, sticks them out & says 'Do I look wonky today or am I good?'. Then if she's got a hospital appointment 'oh I'm not in this afternoon, got to go to the stupid tit clinic'. God love her positivity 🤣❤

You know more than I do and I AM on SM, I smell BS,,,,, that or I just farted again.
Well I watch, learn, take note of all the pitfalls & am sensible enough to stop off it! 🤣🤣👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's got my vote too, brilliant!! (@)(@)😻👍👍 love that tattoo too, big or small, it's what they mean to the individual wearer that's important.

One of our ladies at work had lumpectomy earlier this year, she's now. B one side and a D the other. She comes in, sticks them out & says 'Do I look wonky today or am I good?'. Then if she's got a hospital appointment 'oh I'm not in this afternoon, got to go to the stupid tit clinic'. God love her positivity 🤣❤

Well I watch, learn, take note of all the pitfalls & am sensible enough to stop off it! 🤣🤣👍
@Facie. I've come to the conclusion that we have smears up until 65 and when we hit 50 our tits are attacking us. Christ who would want to be a woman. I had 2 mammograms last year because I had tissue there that could've been a problem. I tit myself going down to Cardiff. I was shaking like a shitting dog but it turned out ok

• Heart

Mine were small to start with so now I just have one with a dent in it and internal scarring …. but in the grand scheme of things I’m too old to be worried about the aesthetics and certainly wouldn’t go for the Skanky bazookas 😬🤣🤣

• Heart
@Facie. I've come to the conclusion that we have smears up until 65 and when we hit 50 our tits are attacking us. Christ who would want to be a woman. I had 2 mammograms last year because I had tissue there that could've been a problem. I tit myself going down to Cardiff. I was shaking like a shitting dog but it turned out ok
I know, doesn't bear thinking about at times does it. Bless you ❤ I think once we no longer need them for feeding babies, they should just shrivel up & drop off so we don't have to carry them round or worry about them any more 👍👍😘

• Heart
I know, doesn't bear thinking about at times does it. Bless you ❤ I think once we no longer need them for feeding babies, they should just shrivel up & drop off so we don't have to carry them round or worry about them any more 👍👍😘
I need mine - I use them as hand rests when I sleep. :D

• Haha
I was lucky….my mum and aunt had breast cancer youngish so I was graded high risk and started having annual mammograms 😫 from 40 years old so they caught mine early. I have to say once I got ‘downgraded’ to normal risk after 5 years clear and went into the normal 3 year check I was 😬 but the first one was fine….the next 3 year check is due in May so no doubt I’ll be 😬 again but 🤞🤞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I was lucky….my mum and aunt had breast cancer youngish so I was graded high risk and started having annual mammograms 😫 from 40 years old so they caught mine early. I have to say once I got ‘downgraded’ to normal risk after 5 years clear and went into the normal 3 year check I was 😬 but the first one was fine….the next 3 year check is due in May so no doubt I’ll be 😬 again but 🤞🤞
It's so scary. :( I'm so glad you were caught early because of the family history. It seems the UK is a bit behind when it comes to cancer screenings. 50+ for mammograms and 25+ for smears is ridiculous in my book. It should be done as routine, yearly....for all ages!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's so scary. :( I'm so glad you were caught early because of the family history. It seems the UK is a bit behind when it comes to cancer screenings. 50+ for mammograms and 25+ for smears is ridiculous in my book. It should be done as routine, yearly....for all ages!
Definitely….and now at my age I’m in the 5 year check for smear tests now….luckily I’ve never had any problem in ‘that’ region 😉. Considering the amount of people who are getting cancer so young nowadays I think they need to start earlier…..although I think (maybe not UK wide) that breast cancer screening has been brought down to 47 now. One thing I always remember is one of the many Drs I saw (and all had a grope of me little boobies 🤣) said the reason for it being a 3 year check is that unless it’s a really aggressive form of cancer it takes around 5 years to go from ‘nothing’ to the point you should be able to feel it doing self checks. x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Now we are talking about tits...*insert joke here*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooohhh....flirting talk.... lol

I think it's bedtime for wee me. The tattoo stereotyping on the other thread is getting on my hand rests. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.