Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I've thought a bit before posting this, but I know lots of you have dark humour (if easily offended look away now......)

My Dad had this same one, he had it with him when he passed away (yeah not the funny bit :giggle: ) but as we left that day, my Mum who had an odd sense of humour, pointed to it on the end of the bed and said "at least I don't have to look at that bleeping thing anymore, it's always been ghastly" πŸ˜‚

Yes this dressing gown is so bad, a person can overlook their loved one's passing and be well chuffed it's no longer around πŸ˜‚

I saw that pic and it made me smile, that even in a really difficult moment, she still had that spirit to say what she thought :giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've thought a bit before posting this, but I know lots of you have dark humour (if easily offended look away now......)

My Dad had this same one, he had it with him when he passed away (yeah not the funny bit :giggle: ) but as we left that day, my Mum who had an odd sense of humour, pointed to it on the end of the bed and said "at least I don't have to look at that bleeping thing anymore, it's always been ghastly" πŸ˜‚

Yes this dressing gown is so bad, a person can overlook their loved one's passing and be well chuffed it's no longer around πŸ˜‚

I saw that pic and it made me smile, that even in a really difficult moment, she still had that spirit to say what she thought :giggle:
That's fab, god love your Mum for coping in her own way, with humour, especially if she knew your Dad would have laughed at her saying it 🀣❀😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Never been into Doctor Who certainly not the modern version. Caught the end of a 1977 episode with Tom Baker, I could probably watch that. Loved the theme music and eccentric nature of the doctors character although it’s probably Tom playing himself.

Anyway after the programme I walked up to hub and said β€œI am a robot” (in a robotic voice). He wasn’t impressed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Having the laziest day ever...cant wait for me dinner, beautiful mince and potatoes
I must admit to being a lazy sod today. We've had the builders in the garden putting up new fencing so I've been hiding away with the dogs. It's just me, the husband and our youngest daughter tonight and she wants her leftover special fried rice. So I don't know what to do. I'm not actually hungry at the moment...must've been the buttie😁
Those poor builders, I felt quite guilty that I didn't have enough to offer them bacon butties too. Though they had already been to the burger van for breakfast apparently...they weren't wasting away🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Never been into Doctor Who certainly not the modern version. Caught the end of a 1977 episode with Tom Baker, I could probably watch that. Loved the theme music and eccentric nature of the doctors character although it’s probably Tom playing himself.

Anyway after the programme I walked up to hub and said β€œI am a robot” (in a robotic voice). He wasn’t impressed.
Awwww Harri,many years ago sitting in my fave indian restaurant,in walked Tom baker and few friends,lovely evening such a lovely man,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Awwww Harri,many years ago sitting in my fave indian restaurant,in walked Tom baker and few friends,loveky evening such a lovely man,
Oh my, you've just reminded meπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I've never liked dr who. Saw an episode with those daleks in when I was little and it scared the tit out of me...never again! Then I went away and had a holiday romance with a very handsome young man, he was an extra in dr whoπŸ˜³πŸ˜‚ Aww, we had a long distance relationship for about 3 months. I need attention🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Having the laziest day ever...cant wait for me dinner, beautiful mince and potatoes
Good for you, pleased to hear it. It's not ferret mince is it? 🀣❀❀

I must admit to being a lazy sod today. We've had the builders in the garden putting up new fencing so I've been hiding away with the dogs. It's just me, the husband and our youngest daughter tonight and she wants her leftover special fried rice. So I don't know what to do. I'm not actually hungry at the moment...must've been the buttie😁
Those poor builders, I felt quite guilty that I didn't have enough to offer them bacon butties too. Though they had already been to the burger van for breakfast apparently...they weren't wasting away🀣
Pleased to hear that too Ems, as you're always running round looking after everybody ❀😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Now THAT'S a nice looking bacon and egg sandwich.
Did you get the recipe from Brooklyn Beckham's tv masterchef splurge? LOL
Jeez the little berk can barely open a crisp packet without a safety net yet some prime time tv show in the USA had him masterfully creating An English Breakfast Sandwich "Like my Gran taught me.........................." It was grim :(

• Haha
Did you get the recipe from Brooklyn Beckham's tv masterchef splurge? LOL
Jeez the little berk can barely open a crisp packet without a safety net yet some prime time tv show in the USA had him masterfully creating An English Breakfast Sandwich "Like my Gran taught me.........................." It was grim :(
He's a little tit isn't he? Quite unfortunate looking too, amazing what he's achieved...🀯
Whatever that isπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's a little tit isn't he? Quite unfortunate looking too, amazing what he's achieved...🀯
Whatever that isπŸ˜‚
I think the only thing Brookie is going to manage to achieve is being a professional FiancΓ© / Husband;
Sportsman - failed
Photographer - failed
He's now aiming to be a tv Chef on the basis of a bacon buttie but of course IF he really wanted to make it Mummy & Daddy's mate Gordon Ramsey would surely apprentice him, only he won't do that as Uncle Gordy does not suffer fools gladly and would bellow horrid things at little Brookie :)
No he's not a very handsome chap either, nor is Romeo who fancies himself as a Moddle. Go check out the Beckhams page on here for a laugh at the photos :)
Anyhows I'm off now so I'll bid you all Goodnight; Bonsoiree mes amies xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hmmm. What would it be called if you made a pie with it with mashed tatties on the top? What's a ferret handler called folks (other then Seth or Amos)?? 🀣🀣❀😘
**one handler was called reggie** he used to bring two ferrets to my kid's junior school. They had little harness and lead (also a little body warmer type thing on the cooler days) and they'd wait in the playground for his grandkids to come out of class :giggle: (he was there too like, they weren't just hanging around, in a boujee gillet πŸ˜‚ )

Eventually, a moaning maggot kicked off about Health & Safety (even though her offspring was a toad :sneaky: ) and the little ferrets were banished. I was gutted as they were just little loves and never nipped anybody.

• Heart
**one handler was called reggie** he used to bring two ferrets to my kid's junior school. They had little harness and lead (also a little body warmer type thing on the cooler days) and they'd wait in the playground for his grandkids to come out of class :giggle: (he was there too like, they weren't just hanging around, in a boujee gillet πŸ˜‚ )

Eventually, a moaning maggot kicked off about Health & Safety (even though her offspring was a toad :sneaky: ) and the little ferrets were banished. I was gutted as they were just little loves and never nipped anybody.
Ferrets are so cute

So quiet and boring on the price thread!!

• Heart

I had a call last year to get my CCTV on at work, a random creature had been spotted running round the site. It was a ferret they were all shouting, someone's brought a bloody ferret in and it's escaped 😱🀭🀣

Nope, on further investigation it was actually a MINK. It'd come to have a drink from the lake, see if the drive through was open for a fishy breakfast, then wandered back off from where it came 🀣🀣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.