Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny! 🤣 I'll get my double entendre head on ready for tomorrow 🤣 no getting dressed for me I'm afraid, I definitely won't be bothering with that, wincyette nightie, nylon flowery dressing gown & fluffy socks all weekend for me 🤣❤ xx
I haven't got dressed today. I can't be bothered. I'm thinking of making a Cillit Bang cocktail. @MrsEms don't read it as Clit bang again x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I haven't got dressed today. I can't be bothered. I'm thinking of making a Cillit Bang cocktail. @MrsEms don't read it as Clit bang again x
Awwww Mrs C me too.duck it I say,it’s so bleeping cold here as well.Bollocks.

Awwwwww I’m abit obsessed with watching nothing to Declare,also the Irish one Stop,search..awww those sniffer dogs are gorgeous,their tails always wagging..fantastic at sniffing buggers out..

I always though cats would be ideal as ‘sniffer cats’ can you imagine it?🤣They would bleeping get in the bag for a kip.🤣Just made me giggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm currently stalking the postie as I'm waiting on a letter. In fairness, it's been two weeks and they did say around 6 weeks.

Also putting myself on a "time out" of social media entirely this week and hopefully the week after, so I've worked out what things to cover each day to keep myself busy :)

If I get each day's stuff done, then I might pop on when I can't sleep for a quick catch up read x

• Heart
Awwww Mrs C me too.duck it I say,it’s so bleeping cold here as well.Bollocks.

Awwwwww I’m abit obsessed with watching nothing to Declare,also the Irish one Stop,search..awww those sniffer dogs are gorgeous,their tails always wagging..fantastic at sniffing buggers out..

I always though cats would be ideal as ‘sniffer cats’ can you imagine it?🤣They would bleeping get in the bag for a kip.🤣Just made me giggle.
I might watch Killing Eve on Iplayer. There's a new series out. I didn't think much of the last series though. I may be disappointed. I'm waiting for the next episodes of Grace and Frankie x

• Heart
Bless you, how are you feeling today, are you ok? 👽🤗❤😘 It was my friends funeral yesterday, hope you are coping lovely xx

• Heart
Pleased you've got sorted out Captain ❤ one thing crossed off the list, onward to April now. What's for dinner this weekend too? As I'm sure your Superfan will want to know in good time, then they can make arrangements to have the same 🤣😘
Yep, got the letters this afternoon, both the operation date and the pre-op appointment plus loads of paperwork.
All I need is to get a dressing gown because I don't have one and I will require one for the day so off to Amazon
I go.

Since the cheapest leg of lamb was £31, yes you did read that right, lamb is OFF the menu so it will be Beef this
week.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Bless you, how are you feeling today, are you ok? 👽🤗❤😘 It was my friends funeral yesterday, hope you are coping lovely xx
Aww @Facehugger. I'm so sorry about your friend. Are you okay love?. I'm sad but I'm okay. I'm more concerned about her husband. I'll be keeping an eye on things and check in without treading on anyone's toes x

Yep, got the letters this afternoon, both the operation date and the pre-op appointment plus loads of paperwork.
All I need is to get a dressing gown because I don't have one and I will require one for the day so off to Amazon
I go.

Since the cheapest leg of lamb was £31, yes you did read that right, lamb is OFF the menu so it will be Beef this
week.
Wishing you well. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww @Facehugger. I'm so sorry about your friend. Are you okay love?. I'm sad but I'm okay. I'm more concerned about her husband. I'll be keeping an eye on things and check in without treading on anyone's toes x

Wishing you well. Love MrsC xxxx
I'm ok thanks Mrs C ❤ xx yep, same here, I'm just supporting his wife who is also my very much loved friend, she's only 44 bless her. Exactly that, supporting without being invasive, it's all you can do, but it'll be much appreciated I'm sure, take care of you too though 🤗😘

I go.

week.
Oh dear......please note my post on the ick thread the other day about men in dressing gowns and choose wisely my friend 🤣🤣🤣 best you get some new slippers too while you're at it 🤣 got to impress the nurses 😏😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm ok thanks Mrs C ❤ xx yep, same here, I'm just supporting his wife who is also my very much loved friend, she's only 44 bless her. Exactly that, supporting without being invasive, it's all you can do, but it'll be much appreciated I'm sure, take care of you too though 🤗😘
Yes,Facey know how you feel,my friend for many years as I have posted died just after Christmas..Her husband is going through hell,she was the organiser,done all the bills etc,he never had to worry,no he knows duck all about anything..He is coming back to UK,has sold his house after only two days on market,she collected some beautiful stuff,duck kno se what will happen to that,also their pets he has to leave,which breaks my bleeping heart.😢😢

• Heart
  • Sad

Oh dear......please note my post on the ick thread the other day about men in dressing gowns and choose wisely my friend 🤣🤣🤣 best you get some new slippers too while you're at it 🤣 got to impress the nurses 😏😘
Gosh 44 is young to lose someone. All you can do is be a supportive and the people left behind know you are there for a kind word or an errand. I always want to help and not run away in times of difficulties x

• Heart
Yes,Facey know how you feel,my friend for many years as I have posted died just after Christmas..Her husband is going through hell,she was the organiser,done all the bills etc,he never had to worry,no he knows duck all about anything..He is coming back to UK,has sold his house after only two days on market,she collected some beautiful stuff,duck kno se what will happen to that,also their pets he has to leave,which breaks my bleeping heart.😢😢
Oh bless him, I remember Dolly ❤ I'm glad at least he's made the decision what he's going to do, and if he's back here he won't be isolated on his own out there just sat not knowing what to do. Did you say his sister lived here was it? I am sure someone lovely will look after the pets, don't worry about that 😘 xx

• Heart
Good afternoon Krusty family I hope you are all well, and for those who are finding life a bit hard at the moment here’s a warm hug filled with love🤗😘x

My spring cleaning isn’t going to plan things keep getting in the way , I still have a couple of rooms to do at this rate it will be a summer / winter clean 😂😂😂 still that’s life.

• Heart
Gosh 44 is young to lose someone. All you can do is be a supportive and the people left behind know you are there for a kind word or an errand. I always want to help and not run away in times of difficulties x
I know. She knew she'd always have this to come as he was a lot older, but none of us expected it quite yet, it's so sad, they adored each other, genuinely lovely people too. I don't run either Mrs C, I've got to do what I can to help folks me ❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Arthur_Dent_Livid.jpg

HEHEHE!!

• Haha
I know. She knew she'd always have this to come as he was a lot older, but none of us expected it quite yet, it's so sad, they adored each other, genuinely lovely people too. I don't run either Mrs C, I've got to do what I can to help folks me ❤😘 xx
[/QUOTE
You're a diamond. I'm like you I love to help people through things X
I hope he's got tartan slippers on to complete the look

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh bless him, I remember Dolly ❤ I'm glad at least he's made the decision what he's going to do, and if he's back here he won't be isolated on his own out there just sat not knowing what to do. Did you say his sister lived here was it? I am sure someone lovely will look after the pets, don't worry about that 😘 xx
Yes,but she managed everything,probably didn’t let him know as she was in control,although she wasn’t controlling,have to be honest he had affairs etc,but she just took it on the nose if you know what I mean..,done it for years..now he has lost her he is insolation I think..he didn’t have a clue what to do as she done,organised everthything online.He probably never asked her,hecwas out of work for years whilst she woeked,good jobs as well.He sat back whilst she worked,Yes he done house up,fed the birds,deers etc..Had a big growler of a car etc..which she paid for I think..Now she has gone he realises where he is I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh that's beautiful, yes, that's the ick right there, you'll not be getting any volunteers to bed bath you wearing THAT!! 🤣🤣

Yes,but she managed everything,probably didn’t let him know as she was in control,although she wasn’t controlling,have to be honest he had affairs etc,but she just took it on the nose if you know what I mean..,done it for years..now he has lost her he is insolation I think..he didn’t have a clue what to do as she done,organised everthything online.He probably never asked her,hecwas out of work for years whilst she woeked,good jobs as well.He sat back whilst she worked,Yes he done house up,fed the birds,deers etc..Had a big growler of a car etc..which she paid for I think..Now she has gone he realises where he is I think.
Some people don't realise what they've got until it's gone Dolly ❤ there must have been a reason she stayed with him even though she did everything & he did nowt, I don't know, so sad all round really. xx

• Haha
Oh that's beautiful, yes, that's the ick right there, you'll not be getting any volunteers to bed bath you wearing THAT!! 🤣🤣

Some people don't realise what they've got until it's gone Dolly ❤ there must have been a reason she stayed with him even though she did everything & he did nowt, I don't know, so sad all round really. xx
I personally think she didn’t want to be on her own..that’s the bug I got from her,Her sisters stopped having anything to do with her,it was due to him,he didn’t like her family,cos I think they sussed him..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.