Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm off to bed now, sooo tired😴
I did buy myself a pair of flat boots for fancy dress. I was an awesome Lara Croft. Boots, shorts, vest, guns, shades and plaits😉First and only time I felt comfortable in flats!
Loved the boots so much I did end up wearing them occasionally..

along with my husband that dressed up as the gladiator🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I haven’t commented on anything for a while for various reasons but had to comment on that 🤦‍♀️
Good for you! I made a joke of it but fucks sake, what??!!!! ❤ Bless you Connie 😘 xx

I'm off to bed now, sooo tired😴
I did buy myself a pair of flat boots for fancy dress. I was an awesome Lara Croft. Boots, shorts, vest, guns, shades and plaits😉First and only time I felt comfortable in flats!
Loved the boots so much I did end up wearing them occasionally..

along with my husband that dressed up as the gladiator🤣
Night night Ems my lovely 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Good for you! I made a joke of it but fucks sake, what??!!!! ❤ Bless you Connie 😘 xx

Night night Ems my lovely 👽🤗❤😘
Yep…and they’ve responded in a bit of an aggy way now but I’ve put my POV across so not bothering responding otherwise it will probably go on forever from looking at past history 🤦‍♀️🤣. Hugs to you Facie and everyone else on here….I’m going back to lurking again for now (but I have to say you and @not on my watch Allan have been making me 🤣🤣🤣 lately so thanks to both of you for that 🥰😘🥰😘) xx

• Heart
I haven’t commented on anything for a while for various reasons but had to comment on that 🤦‍♀️
You're not a sheep Connie you've done what makes you happy and I'm glad you've survived your breast cancer. You're a warrior and don't let anyone make you feel any different. Onwards and upwards. Love MrsC xxxx

What does "shadow" ban or banned mean please?

I keep hearing that phrase a lot on different threads :)
I was wondering the same thing. Is it like ghosting someone maybe?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You're not a sheep Connie you've done what makes you happy and I'm glad you've survived your breast cancer. You're a warrior and don't let anyone make you feel any different. Onwards and upwards. Love MrsC xxxx

I was wondering the same thing. Is it like ghosting someone maybe?
Thanks @MrsCranky …..luckily I was caught early and treated brilliantly by the NHS. That was 11 years ago (gawd that makes me feel old)….but as you say everyone that survives any tit like that is a warrior and is free to make whatever decisions they want to with regards to their own body 💪 xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have about 3 that are all mine and no one else will have them...drew them myself ❤❤❤ I was told I'm too old now for tattoo as my skin is too old lol
Pish, you're never too old for ink... wrinkly skin and all. :D

This was my last one...no one mention that feckin' ladybird....it was pre-cocainewindowsillgate. lol

tatt.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep…and they’ve responded in a bit of an aggy way now but I’ve put my POV across so not bothering responding otherwise it will probably go on forever from looking at past history 🤦‍♀️🤣. Hugs to you Facie and everyone else on here….I’m going back to lurking again for now (but I have to say you and @not on my watch Allan have been making me 🤣🤣🤣 lately so thanks to both of you for that 🥰😘🥰😘) xx
I'm glad you have, bless you. I'll take a hug, but you can have one too 👽🤗❤😘 friend of mine had lots of surgery from young age, lots of scars. They had a massive chest piece, the tattooist who did it was so clever, they worked the scar lines into the design. You'd never know to look at it. Fact is, they can now look in a mirror and smile. A sheep I think NOT!! Lots of love 😘 xx

• Heart
What does "shadow" ban or banned mean please?

I keep hearing that phrase a lot on different threads :)
Shadow banned is where you post on someone's social media. You can see your post, but it's been blocked to everyone else. So you think it's there, but nobody else can see it except you. ❤😘

• Wow
Thanks @MrsCranky …..luckily I was caught early and treated brilliantly by the NHS. That was 11 years ago (gawd that makes me feel old)….but as you say everyone that survives any tit like that is a warrior and is free to make whatever decisions they want to with regards to their own body 💪 xxxx
Absolutely. I admire your balls tenfold. I've got that song in my head now by the Mamas and Papas. Make your own kind of music, sing your own special song. I'm not sure if I got the wording right but it's a great song. Xxxx

• Heart

This was my last one...no one mention that feckin' ladybird....it was pre-cocainewindowsillgate. lol

View attachment 1105235
DON’T MENTION THE LADYBIRD!! 😉🤣🤣🤣xx

View attachment 1105235
Seriously tho that’s amazing x

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.