Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a call last year to get my CCTV on at work, a random creature had been spotted running round the site. It was a ferret they were all shouting, someone's brought a bloody ferret in and it's escaped 😱🀭🀣

Nope, on further investigation it was actually a MINK. It'd come to have a drink from the lake, see if the drive through was open for a fishy breakfast, then wandered back off from where it came 🀣🀣
All we see at work is bleeping idiots πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've got plenty of tats!...I regret a few tbh lol πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰β€
As I'm sure do many BUT I bet each one has a story behind it, good or bad & you can remember why you had each one done at the time ❀ my tattoo man is a very good friend, he's done all my son's & mine, they're not what you can go into a shop & pick from a book either as that wasn't the way he worked. Sadly he's had to retire through ill health, otherwise I'd have more even at my age 🀣🀣❀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ferrets are so cute

So quiet and boring on the price thread!!
More conspiracies than the conspiracy theory thread🀣 Though I am slightly suspicious about a superfan mentioned earlierπŸ€” I had already thought some comments were strange...it's hard to get the jist of a written word without the tone of a voice I supposeπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I haven't got a tattoo because it's not my style. Some are beautiful works of art. I cried when I saw my brother's tribute to my mum. Stunning artwork❀
I had thought of getting a small tattoo on my arse for my husband as a fun 20th anniversary present...just his name, he said he would do the same, have HIS name tattooed on his arse. The shite🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As I'm sure do many BUT I bet each one has a story behind it, good or bad & you can remember why you had each one done at the time ❀ my tattoo man is a very good friend, he's done all my son's & mine, they're not what you can go into a shop & pick from a book either as that wasn't the way he worked. Sadly he's had to retire through ill health, otherwise I'd have more even at my age 🀣🀣❀
I have about 3 that are all mine and no one else will have them...drew them myself ❀❀❀ I was told I'm too old now for tattoo as my skin is too old lol

• Heart
I have about 3 that are all mine and no one else will have them...drew them myself ❀❀❀ I was told I'm too old now for tattoo as my skin is too old lol
How young are you Al, you seem like a young trooper still trainingπŸ˜‰
My children are more mature than me. I will admit to being told off by them. You're as old as you feel...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
More conspiracies than the conspiracy theory thread🀣 Though I am slightly suspicious about a superfan mentioned earlierπŸ€” I had already thought some comments were strange...it's hard to get the jist of a written word without the tone of a voice I supposeπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I haven't got a tattoo because it's not my style. Some are beautiful works of art. I cried when I saw my brother's tribute to my mum. Stunning artwork❀
I had thought of getting a small tattoo on my arse for my husband as a fun 20th anniversary present...just his name, he said he would do the same, have HIS name tattooed on his arse. The shite🀣
It's changed a lot on there, sadly. I shall leave it at that 😏😏❀😘 if it's not your style Ems, then it's not, folk have them or don't for their own personal reasons, I don't mind, I like to see people's tats, what I just don't like is people who judge others wrongly just because they've got a tat, that is one thing that will always grind my gears. ❀😘

How young are you Al, you seem like a young trooper still trainingπŸ˜‰
My children are more mature than me. I will admit to being told off by them. You're as old as you feel...
Too right. Age is just a number. You're as young as you want to be in your head, even if the body does protesteth much at times 🀣🀣❀

• Heart
It's changed a lot on there, sadly. I shall leave it at that 😏😏❀😘 if it's not your style Ems, then it's not, folk have them or don't for their own personal reasons, I don't mind, I like to see people's tats, what I just don't like is people who judge others wrongly just because they've got a tat, that is one thing that will always grind my gears. ❀😘

Too right. Age is just a number. You're as young as you want to be in your head, even if the body does protesteth much at times 🀣🀣❀
I think body art can look incredible and beautiful. I wouldn't make an assumption about a person because of a few tatts. I did go along with a friend to have his arm lasered years ago as it was causing trouble with his work. I do find people openly being rude about tattoos really horrid. I should've said something!
We get judged on our appearances, I try not to. I get judged on mine and always have. No one at the school gates would speak to me for years despite my smiles or chats and waves to their children. I suppose my 'look' may not match my personality but then people should look past that. I am more than the 'shoes'.

• Heart
I think body art can look incredible and beautiful. I wouldn't make an assumption about a person because of a few tatts. I did go along with a friend to have his arm lasered years ago as it was causing trouble with his work. I do find people openly being rude about tattoos really horrid. I should've said something!
We get judged on our appearances, I try not to. I get judged on mine and always have. No one at the school gates would speak to me for years despite my smiles or chats and waves to their children. I suppose my 'look' may not match my personality but then people should look past that. I am more than the 'shoes'.
Bless you Ems. You're a gorgeous lady inside and out and I love your shoes missus πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I was always bullied for being the fat kid at school. I don't give a shite these days, anyone judging me by appearance isn't worth knowing. 😘 Xx

• Heart
Oh my, you've just reminded meπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I've never liked dr who. Saw an episode with those daleks in when I was little and it scared the tit out of me...never again! Then I went away and had a holiday romance with a very handsome young man, he was an extra in dr whoπŸ˜³πŸ˜‚ Aww, we had a long distance relationship for about 3 months. I need attention🀣
I hated the music in Dr Who. We've got a fire alarm in work that makes a deep whooping sound and it gives me goosebumps and makes me shake. I hate the colour cerise too. When I look at it makes my teeth hurt like I'm chewing cotton wool. I know that sounds strange

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hated the music in Dr Who. We've got a fire alarm in work that makes a deep whooping sound and it gives me goosebumps and makes me shake. I hate the colour cerise too. When I look at it makes my teeth hurt like I'm chewing cotton wool. I know that sounds strange
Oh god, the pitch of our fire alarm does the same to me, I don't know if it rattles my eardrums or something but I shake and start retching. It's totally bizarre, awful feeling! I have to stick my fingers in my ears and get out quick πŸ™„πŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not at all. I have certain sounds that really trigger me. It's part of my epilepsy but also anxiety. My child is struggling now and I'm trying to get help as they struggle with red fluids, blood. I'm sad to say or admit its been down to my injuries. We have all got bad nerves and anxiety. Loud bangs, knocking. Oh it's a pain in the arse. You cant just trip up in this house without someone shouting 'are you ok?'🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh god, the pitch of our fire alarm does the same to me, I don't know if it rattles my eardrums or something but I shake and start retching. It's totally bizarre, awful feeling! I have to stick my fingers in my ears and get out quick πŸ™„πŸ˜”
I stick my fingers in my ears too. People in work think I'm mad but I think I'm just sensitive to certain noises and the colour cerise makes my teeth hurt. Someone gave me a birthday bag of presents last year with cerise paper in oh gosh I couldn't look at it. I screwed it up in a ball and chucked in the bin

• Heart

I just have to tell you, I absolutely love the boots that Britney Spears wears in her video for I wanna go, they are DM types with lots of silver studs :giggle:

At the grand age of 52 and a smidge, I finally have a very similar pair. You wear your shoes with a smile and a twinkle in your eye, stuff anyone else πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just have to tell you, I absolutely love the boots that Britney Spears wears in her video for I wanna go, they are DM types with lots of silver studs :giggle:

At the grand age of 52 and a smidge, I finally have a very similar pair. You wear your shoes with a smile and a twinkle in your eye, stuff anyone else πŸ₯°
Hee hee, I've just bought some mid heel black suede cowgirl type boots. No studs or spurs though, not suitable work wear otherwise 🀣🀣🀭

• Heart

That's fantastic, good girl❀😘
Yes, twinkle in the eyes and a big smile...it's actually a grimace sometimes because some shoes hurt...but god they are beautiful😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That's fantastic, good girl❀😘
Yes, twinkle in the eyes and a big smile...it's actually a grimace sometimes because some shoes hurt...but god they are beautiful😍
Get them on your feet lovely and wear them with pride x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had a rule for my kids, when it came to tattoos. We talked about piercings and it was understood, when they were old enough to care for any earrings and talk about what happens, then they could have those.

While piercings could close over, tattoos are harder to change or remove. So I asked them both to wait till they were 21, to find a reputable, decent tattoo person, who was full hygiene cert and to talk to a few, discuss their art and have a replica one for a week, before deciding if they wanted to go ahead.

I wanted one for most of my life, but decided not to have one after all.

One of mine at 17, went to a mate (who had a tattoo kit they bought from market place on fb) and had one done as a tribute to a friend who passed away. It's wonky, faded and not what they wanted.

They are about to get an amended version, so that's the only thing I'm a little sad about, I wouldn't have minded the wanting it earlier, but still would have loved them to have a beautiful piece of art that brought them comfort.

Each tattoo is personal, I won't ever judge anyone on their art. I do often get told off and tutted at by my family, because I often admire someone's art and sometimes get into a wee natter about it's reason or story :giggle:

• Heart
I have to be careful what I wear these days because I don't want to aggravate my Morton's neuroma. So I strap a couple a couple of blocks of cheddar wedges to my feet using bungee ropes and I have a lovely cushioned effect. My feet stink though

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.