Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all

MrsC so sorry to hear about your friend, sending you my love

I’m going Through one of those phases of my computer needs rebooting. I was asleep last night and I had the first line of a poem but got stuck after that!

Oh well, take care and have a nice weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just got home from my trip to the Hospital for my bi-annual ear clean, bleeding cold and damp outside in my part of
the world. I got to the hospital 30 minutes early and the Doctor was 15 minutes late FFS!!! I'm stiff and sore from last
night, bloody weather forecast was WRONG AGAIN so I was a drowned rat last night. Worse of all my waterproof boots
are no longer waterproof, can't see where they are broken but the water had to get in somewhere!! Anyway I threw the
buggers out and ordered a new pair.

Now I'm home, it's warm, got coffee and a couple of Jaffa Cakes so I'm good.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all, well it's actually sunny and dry here today...I know bloody shocking in Wales, normally it's pissing down😂 Still bloody cold though but I'll be cooking up some bacon and egg butties shortly.

So here's my question?
Brown sauce
Or
Tomato sauce

You decide😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning all, well it's actually sunny and dry here today...I know bloody shocking in Wales, normally it's pissing down😂 Still bloody cold though but I'll be cooking up some bacon and egg butties shortly.

So here's my question?
Brown sauce
Or
Tomato sauce

You decide😘
Awww Ems,got to be HP.😋😋

Reactions: 4
Morning it’s wet and grey here. Dunno if it’s cold cos I’ve not ventured out yet. Need to take my boy for a haircut though and to get new shoes and my daughter wants to shop for sleepover supplies as she’s having a sleepover with her bestie tonight 😁

So here's my question?
Brown sauce
Or
Tomato sauce

You decide😘
Tomato sauce! Well actually my fave is garlic mayonnaise yummmmmy

• Heart
Reactions: 5

So here's my question?
Brown sauce
Or
Tomato sauce

You decide😘
Brown...always

Reactions: 5
Well it was tomato sauce for me today, my son went for brown. So 4 red and 1 brown😋
Here you go...
16464800959962232206476750483331.jpg

Don't know why my picture is so big🤔 it's like I'm teasing you😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9

So here's my question?
Brown sauce
Or
Tomato sauce

You decide😘
Total food heathen that I am...... bar b q ;):giggle: or nekkid (no sauce at all) x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Afternoon you lovely people 👽🤗❤😘 grey & miserably damp ooop ear today, not bitterly cold though thank goodness.

Mrs Ems ❤ got to be brown on bacon but red on anything with fried egg in it 🤣 can I have a cooked egg in mine please, I'll be over in a bit 🤣😘

Pleased you've got sorted out Captain ❤ one thing crossed off the list, onward to April now. What's for dinner this weekend too? As I'm sure your Superfan will want to know in good time, then they can make arrangements to have the same 🤣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.