Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We'll have to put our prices up I reckon Stormy 😏😏🀣 tell you what, I'm pleased it's the weekend, I am very mind tired this week for some reason, must be the weather ......... 😏❀❀
Or update our material lol....you can stay in bed longer and chill for a few days xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Or update our material lol....you can stay in bed longer and chill for a few days xxx
Oooh, now you're talking, some folk will be running off to Tekkys to stock up on Zoflora as we speak 🀣 life's too bloody short not to have a laugh innit πŸ‘ I'm not doing anything this weekend, which the dog thinks is a damn fine idea, he's 8 now and got middle aged man's attitude these days i.e. what's the point in being Charlie big potatoes, can't be arsed with THAT! 🀣❀❀

• Heart
Oooh, now you're talking, some folk will be running off to Tekkys to stock up on Zoflora as we speak 🀣 life's too bloody short not to have a laugh innit πŸ‘ I'm not doing anything this weekend, which the dog thinks is a damn fine idea, he's 8 now and got middle aged man's attitude these days i.e. what's the point in being Charlie big potatoes, can't be arsed with THAT! 🀣❀❀
It is too short.if I had it my way,they would need lots of bottles of zoflora!!.I know how your dog feels lol..I'm doing bugger all too, on the sofa for me...might even get dressed if I can be bothered ❀❀❀

• Heart
It is too short.if I had it my way,they would need lots of bottles of zoflora!!.I know how your dog feels lol..I'm doing bugger all too, on the sofa for me...might even get dressed if I can be bothered ❀❀❀
Funny! 🀣 I'll get my double entendre head on ready for tomorrow 🀣 no getting dressed for me I'm afraid, I definitely won't be bothering with that, wincyette nightie, nylon flowery dressing gown & fluffy socks all weekend for me 🀣❀ xx

• Heart
Now that sounds good...not much on at all 😍😍😍

There goes my mucky mind again lol
I've just googled granny dressing gown for a laugh, was going to post a daft picture, good grief, bloody gravity granny fancy dress outfits came up, I've never seen them before, I've just spat my drink out 🀣🀣❀❀

• Haha
I've just googled granny dressing gown for a laugh, was going to post a daft picture, good grief, bloody gravity granny fancy dress outfits came up, I've never seen them before, I've just spat my drink out 🀣🀣❀❀
It's the fluffy socks that done it for me lol...whatever you do,you've gotta keep the toes hot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It's the fluffy socks that done it for me lol...whatever you do,you've gotta keep the toes hot
Ahahaha, whatever you do, always keep your socks on eh! 🀭🀣 I only have my socks on until I go to bed, then they're off, and I have to sleep with my feet out the quilt as well. When the dog was a pup his favourite game was pulling my bloody socks off and running out in the garden with them, the swine ❀❀

• Heart
Ahahaha, whatever you do, always keep your socks on eh! 🀭🀣 I only have my socks on until I go to bed, then they're off, and I have to sleep with my feet out the quilt as well. When the dog was a pup his favourite game was pulling my bloody socks off and running out in the garden with them, the swine ❀❀
Just the socks πŸ˜ƒ....now the minds racing lol
He sounds like a right laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just the socks πŸ˜ƒ....now the minds racing lol
He sounds like a right laugh
Nooo, I didn't mean I ONLY have socks on till I go to bed, lord above, Christ on a bike with Mary on the handlebars being pulled along by the wee donkey, I'd frighten the neighbours, window cleaner, bin men and the poor old postie all at once if they walked past my front window 🀭🀣❀❀

• Haha
Nooo, I didn't mean I ONLY have socks on till I go to bed, lord above, Christ on a bike with Mary on the handlebars being pulled along by the wee donkey, I'd frighten the neighbours, window cleaner, bin men and the poor old postie all at once if they walked past my front window 🀭🀣❀❀
And it's too bloody cold

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know it lol...sweating in places we shouldn't lol
I was so hot one day last year I got the ice gel packs out my freezer, put them in their wrap thingies & stuck one in each side of the old brassiere, it was heaven! And got laughed at one day at work because I was sat with my feet in a bucket of cold water under my desk. The things you do hey! 🀣❀❀

• Haha
I was so hot one day last year I got the ice gel packs out my freezer, put them in their wrap thingies & stuck one in each side of the old brassiere, it was heaven! And got laughed at one day at work because I was sat with my feet in a bucket of cold water under my desk. The things you do hey! 🀣❀❀
Could do with that to keep the little guy cool ❀❀

Time for sleep now or I'll sleep all Saturday.
Sweet dreams or the other sort facey...I know what I'll be hoping for ❀❀❀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Google 'snowballsunderwear' poppet 🀣🀣 I shall leave you with that thought and wander off to the land of nod, thanks for making me smile, bless you my friend, been a crappy old day today but it's better now πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Google 'snowballsunderwear' poppet 🀣🀣 I shall leave you with that thought and wander off to the land of nod, thanks for making me smile, bless you my friend, been a crappy old day today but it's better now πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx
Always here to cheer you up...and you've left me with a few thoughts

• Heart
Let's hope he returns and gets back behind the decks because I've only got about 300 songs on my USB stick and despite having it on 'shuffle' I'm getting some repeats after several weeks of usage. I'd slip into my disco suit now except it's over 30 years old and the trousers are 34" waist and I'm now 38" :( .
USB sticks? What the hell are they??? I've got CDs, old fashioned cassettes and - ta daaa! - LPs! (Yes I am crap with tech)
Hello everyone on another miserable looking morning here en France.

BTW one media outlet here is saying theres going to be a shortage of flour products in the world because a lot of it came from the Ukraine. Here we go again then :(

Morning Krusties.

@Foxtotty Its so funny round my way our local Fb group lots of them look after foxes in their garden,it’s really lovely what makes me giggle is that fluffbums have a thing about pinching shoes,so many neighbours have lots their garden shoes,the fluffs have been seen nicking things from gardens..🀣🀣I just love em,often see a fox walking down my road at night,My Dave as sitting by a car when fox walked right pass him didn’t take any notice of my puss.They are so lovely.
one lady yesterdayposted about a fox that’s visits her garden and has bad mange,she is worried about the poor bugger,we do have local fox care,so she is in contact with them,hopefully getting the help.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning everyone.. its sunny today... yippeeee.. hoping for a nice long walk to clear the cobwebs away . Lol..Hope you're all doing well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.