Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not cooking tonight now, husband has turned off the oven and ordered a Chinese.

Thank god, I'm so tired. I had to go to my dads earlier. I had a phone call and panicked as you do. It was his dog again. I'd just come out of the shower, tied my hair back and put on old clothes. I came back, showered, did my makeup and dried my hair...as I doπŸ™

I cant explain how long and how much I've tried to help. Xx
Don't try explaining Ems ❀ some things just are as they are, had it for years with Mum. You can only do your best melove, and that's it, you have to consider yourself too. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right, who's getting the party started then? Do we need to put the birdie song on the juke box? Get some ferret racing going on? 🀣🀣😘 Oh and I've got a present for Stormy too 😏❀ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
**starts the music up** **throws down some shapes** :giggle:
**wonders if I could get sued** :oops::eek:

**trip hazzard** o_O

**picks up shapes.........................**

Triangle πŸ”Ί
square β—Ύ
Star ⭐
Circle πŸ”΅

**phew, got them all** :giggle: πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Right, who's getting the party started then? Do we need to put the birdie song on the juke box? Get some ferret racing going on? 🀣🀣😘 Oh and I've got a present for Stormy too 😏❀ xx
I'm in the mood. I'm wearing Armani Code and chilling out with some 70s and 80s bluesy soul and jazz playing on my USB stick.

I hope 265's finished polishing his helmet and will be along soon with the pot noodles and pork scratchings.

• Haha
I'm in the mood. I'm wearing Armani Code and chilling out with some 70s and 80s bluesy soul and jazz playing on my USB stick.

I hope 265's finished polishing his helmet and will be along soon with the pot noodles and pork scratchings.
There used to be music going on here.. I loved it.. someone called Timz was the usual DJ .. spinning the tracks 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There used to be music going on here.. I loved it.. someone called Timz was the usual DJ .. spinning the tracks 🀣🀣
Let's hope he returns and gets back behind the decks because I've only got about 300 songs on my USB stick and despite having it on 'shuffle' I'm getting some repeats after several weeks of usage. I'd slip into my disco suit now except it's over 30 years old and the trousers are 34" waist and I'm now 38" :( .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Captain, am glad you've finally got a date, I know you've been waiting ages & wanting to know when you'd get in, bless you πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
A huge weight of my shoulders that's for sure, you will not believe how different I feel now.

• Heart
Im here but I am tired - I am sat on the floor resting on a speaker and falling asleep (I always used to do it - people didnt understand how I could sit there next to the booming noise and nod off!) xx

• Haha
Well, looks like there's a better party elsewhere tonight, may as well go to bed!! 🀣🀣

• Heart
I have come to the conclusion you are the Captain's biggest Superfan. Lusting after his dinners, on about his helmet, now you're concerning yourself with his posterior! πŸ˜ŽπŸ€”

Somebody gave me this for you earlier. Said 'keep up the good work Hugger, it's brightening the day' 🀭🀣🀣❀😘

View attachment 1103472
Good ol' 50p....all I'm worth lol

We're gonna have to up our game on OF to make more money

• Heart
  • Haha

We're gonna have to up our game on OF to make more money
We'll have to put our prices up I reckon Stormy 😏😏🀣 tell you what, I'm pleased it's the weekend, I am very mind tired this week for some reason, must be the weather ......... 😏❀❀

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.