Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't see this going ahead but if it does then it won't end well🙁 Something could easily trigger Harvey to have a meltdown, become aggressive he would be so vulnerable. He will be teased, katie may well get aggressive...so many things could go wrong. Why the duck is she putting her son through this, it's sick.

Ok I'm going to be serene and calm again🥴
I fear this will end up being a huge story. Something (of someone) will upset Harvey, he’ll get aggressive and Katie will be too busy knocking back bottles of vodka to care. She should be ashamed!
But it'll all be someone else's fault
As always, it will be the media’s fault.

Reactions: 6
I fear this will end up being a huge story. Something (of someone) will upset Harvey, he’ll get aggressive and Katie will be too busy knocking back bottles of vodka to care. She should be ashamed!

As always, it will be the media’s fault.
It would be a big story and one that would backfire on HER! Maybe this could finally get people to wake up and for Harvey finally to be kept safe away from her exploitation...no sane person would agree with her doing it.

Right, what time is our bar opening at anyway. It's been a hard day🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It would be a big story and one that would backfire on HER! Maybe this could finally get people to wake up and for Harvey finally to be kept safe away from her exploitation...no sane person would agree with her doing it.

Right, what time is our bar opening at anyway. It's been a hard day🥴
Um.... **checks watch and clock in bar** yeah about an hour ago actually :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The farrier's visit was interesting as usual; He was supposed to be with us at 2pm so we had the donkey in his hut waiting to get it over with, therefore you can imagine our delight when he finally got to us at 3pm after we'd been standing all that time with the frightened animal because we can't leave him alone shut in his shed. However donkey did exact his revenge for it when he chewed the farrier's ear then chucked him onto his backside a couple of times for the gross indignity of having his hooves trimmed;

I wonder if skanky behaves like this when she has her trotters done? :unsure:

Thankfully he's done now for a few months then we repeat the procedure again when summer finally arrives

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am waiting for me dolly (I say that in an Ali g voice) and me harri❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not cooking tonight now, husband has turned off the oven and ordered a Chinese.

Thank god, I'm so tired. I had to go to my dads earlier. I had a phone call and panicked as you do. It was his dog again. I'd just come out of the shower, tied my hair back and put on old clothes. I came back, showered, did my makeup and dried my hair...as I do🙁

I cant explain how long and how much I've tried to help. Xx

• Heart
Good evening @Facehugger are you going for a drink!
Evening Stormy ❤❤ and everyone else 👽🤗❤😘 I'm here, hope someone's got me a brandy poured up 🤣 bloody well needed this evening, make it a double bartender please 👍

Mrs C, lots of love & hugs, so sorry you have lost your friend, bless you 🤗❤ xx

Captain, am glad you've finally got a date, I know you've been waiting ages & wanting to know when you'd get in, bless you 🤗😘

• Heart
I'm not cooking tonight now, husband has turned off the oven and ordered a Chinese.

Thank god, I'm so tired. I had to go to my dads earlier. I had a phone call and panicked as you do. It was his dog again. I'd just come out of the shower, tied my hair back and put on old clothes. I came back, showered, did my makeup and dried my hair...as I do🙁

I cant explain how long and how much I've tried to help. Xx
You can only do as much as you can... with children and your husband and everything else to see to.. just know you're doing a great job...😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.