Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the nuclear power plant in the Ukraine is on fire!!...why the hell do people have to fight....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Salut! Early start for us; The dogs woke us up at 3am FGS and we've been up and about for hours -naturally the dogs went back to their sofa and to sleep after they'd hoiked us out! :(
I'm off to see what scabby aggie and her twit boyfriend are doing, so back later on :)

Reactions: 7
Morning all it’s v early for me as I went to bed late but annoyingly I can’t seem to sleep more than 5 hours 😴
I only skim read all (all meaning this one and KP) the threads at the moment as the kids keep me busy but I’m still here and eating 3 pieces of chocolate tiffin a day. 🐷😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh nowthen, a hobby ya say? Tuning your ear for clippety clippety hoofs? Nah, done that. Ermmmm, sniffing out a πŸ’© that smells a bit worse than usual? Nah, done that. Have a daily ride on the big one? Nah, duck that!!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜
haha Nah, i've decided just to stay on my sofa until about May, when I'll transfer myself over to the garden furniture.

• Haha
  • Heart
I have the clippety-clop of hooves today when the farrier comes and my donkey buggers-off to avoid him! I dread farrier days but fortunately OH is here so in combo with our neighbour, the farrier and us we ought to succeed - if I can keep him inside his shed that is :)

BTW theres some wally on the Jodie Marsh thread slating her and saying how fantastic skanky is.......................................... off you go then :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
**opens windows** **wafts hands**

Wow that zoflora is really hanging in there ;)

We need them there beer pumps back on this evening and a whole lot of everyone dressed in their finest like @not on my watch :)

@MrsEms will I'm sure, pop on some very special boots, πŸ‘’

@Rita Chevrolet will have her nice bag πŸ‘œ

@Gullri is marking the Abba sound-a-like contest tonight πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

@Stapleyourtongue 😜:p will be our official taste tester of the evening, free drinks for you all evening

@265 will turn up on one of his mean machine delights 🏍 (all shiny and polished - we all love a shiny helmet on this thread πŸ˜‚ )

@Harrigan is marked in for some gorgeous food delights and if we have a lock in, a couple of gorgeous blankets to keep us warm :love:

@sleepdeprivedandobsessed You can rest up behind the bar :sleep:

@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy Got you a lovely treat 🦈 😻 for your tea

@Dollylovesshoes will be wearing lou-bous πŸ‘  and watching the door, to keep unwanteds out, she's very firm and a darn good swing arm for that P*sspot ;)πŸ˜‚

For all the other lovely posters on here and there are so many wonderful folk - see you all in here tonight (wearing as much perfume & aftershave as you can, we have to shift that darn zoflora whiff) ;):oops:πŸ˜‚

Happy Friday Folks xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have the clippety-clop of hooves today when the farrier comes and my donkey buggers-off to avoid him! I dread farrier days but fortunately OH is here so in combo with our neighbour, the farrier and us we ought to succeed - if I can keep him inside his shed that is :)

BTW theres some wally on the Jodie Marsh thread slating her and saying how fantastic skanky is.......................................... off you go then :)
Morning and a big Well done Rita for putting that strange person straight on the Jodie marsh thread...I read their comments and wasπŸ₯΄ 🀯 🀣, these type of people keep the skank relevant and we need to bring them down😁

**opens windows** **wafts hands**

Wow that zoflora is really hanging in there ;)

We need them there beer pumps back on this evening and a whole lot of everyone dressed in their finest like @not on my watch :)

@MrsEms will I'm sure, pop on some very special boots, πŸ‘’

@Rita Chevrolet will have her nice bag πŸ‘œ

@Gullri is marking the Abba sound-a-like contest tonight πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

@Stapleyourtongue 😜:p will be our official taste tester of the evening, free drinks for you all evening

@265 will turn up on one of his mean machine delights 🏍 (all shiny and polished - we all love a shiny helmet on this thread πŸ˜‚ )

@Harrigan is marked in for some gorgeous food delights and if we have a lock in, a couple of gorgeous blankets to keep us warm :love:

@sleepdeprivedandobsessed You can rest up behind the bar :sleep:

@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy Got you a lovely treat 🦈 😻 for your tea

@Dollylovesshoes will be wearing lou-bous πŸ‘  and watching the door, to keep unwanteds out, she's very firm and a darn good swing arm for that P*sspot ;)πŸ˜‚

For all the other lovely posters on here and there are so many wonderful folk - see you all in here tonight (wearing as much perfume & aftershave as you can, we have to shift that darn zoflora whiff) ;):oops:πŸ˜‚

Happy Friday Folks xxx

Morning, I am replying to you invitation to the party this evening. I would be delighted to attend. I'm shining my boobs ready....😘

And bootsπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

• Haha
Ooooh we just received a couple more bookings.......

@Facehugger will be handing out Hugs to the Face for anyone needing medical assistance due to **cough** too much merriment πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈπŸ˜·

@Jersey Girl is scouring the best of the best :cool: undies outfitters for the frilliest of frilly items.

@EyeOfTheHawk2 is currently keeping an eye out for our resident Quizmaster πŸ‘€πŸ¦…

@okeep - sweating out a bit here mate, hope you've got some cracking top 5 fun questions sorted πŸ€“πŸ§πŸ™‚

***back later with more special guests***

• Heart
Ooooh we just received a couple more bookings.......

@Facehugger will be handing out Hugs to the Face for anyone needing medical assistance due to **cough** too much merriment πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈπŸ˜·

@Jersey Girl is scouring the best of the best :cool: undies outfitters for the frilliest of frilly items.

@EyeOfTheHawk2 is currently keeping an eye out for our resident Quizmaster πŸ‘€πŸ¦…

@okeep - sweating out a bit here mate, hope you've got some cracking top 5 fun questions sorted πŸ€“πŸ§πŸ™‚

***back later with more special guests***
Anybody that's had too much merriment will be getting a bear hug from me to hold em still while Dolly whacks them with the piss pot 🀣🀣

Happy Friday folks πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I shall be back later. Diddy, you best get the squeegie out lovely, some dirty great squawking pterodactyl has shat up all the windows ❀😘

• Haha
Anybody that's had too much merriment will be getting a bear hug from me to hold em still while Dolly whacks them with the piss pot 🀣🀣

Happy Friday folks πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I shall be back later. Diddy, you best get the squeegie out lovely, some dirty great squawking pterodactyl has shat up all the windows ❀😘

🧐 :eek: @Facehugger - thank you for letting me know, they were sparkling like champagne this morning ......

This does explain however, why nobody has seen the events poster for tonight, which the lovely @Pom Bear made :giggle:

That splat is so big, it even blocked @JakeM 🎁 from supplying the scrunchies (with our logo on, for the giveaway bags) from seeing the poster from the Lozza thread, well, the splat or indeed, oh hang on, let me get my reading glasses on :geek: oooh no, it was only Lozza's rear that was blocking that bit πŸ˜‚

I can see I'm going to have to watch this event, so nobody gets missed out πŸ€—

**off with the ladder and squeegee**

• Heart
🧐 :eek: @Facehugger - thank you for letting me know, they were sparkling like champagne this morning ......

This does explain however, why nobody has seen the events poster for tonight, which the lovely @Pom Bear made :giggle:

That splat is so big, it even blocked @JakeM 🎁 from supplying the scrunchies (with our logo on, for the giveaway bags) from seeing the poster from the Lozza thread, well, the splat or indeed, oh hang on, let me get my reading glasses on :geek: oooh no, it was only Lozza's rear that was blocking that bit πŸ˜‚

I can see I'm going to have to watch this event, so nobody gets missed out πŸ€—

**off with the ladder and squeegee**
I'll be on the door..us stormtroopers don't have mouths,so we can't drink

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello everyone. My friend died on Wednesday from cancer. So I haven't been here. Gosh It's really upset me. She was a lovely person and her husband is in bits

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Everyone seems to be dying around me. I think its because of the age we are. There's more funerals than marriages or christenings now.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.