Krusties #7 Roasted ferret and a glass of wine, pull up a chair it'll taste divine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a brighter note, Hello all! I've been to town this morning, went into my fave rummage emporium and found this little number calling my name! Obviously I had to buy it, furthermore it doesn't have a used tampon inside either!
So come on guess what I paid for it (bearing in mind I think its authentic because its all leather inside and out plus its beautifully assembled) :)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
On a brighter note, Hello all! I've been to town this morning, went into my fave rummage emporium and found this little number calling my name! Obviously I had to buy it, furthermore it doesn't have a used tampon inside either!
So come on guess what I paid for it (bearing in mind I think its authentic because its all leather inside and out plus its beautifully assembled) :)
Bonjour ma Cherie Rita. I will go for 5 Euros.

Reactions: 8
Now all I need is some swanky occasion to use it so until then I'll sit with my Pradas, Moschino, , the Ted Lapidus ones, the Muglers etc etc :) sigh :)
Actually I've just seen a similar one in navy blue for over 1500€ but when I think about it I paid £40 in Turkey for a decent fake (slightly bigger) for daughter; Me Happy Bunny :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh Rita its gorgeous.I’m jellus.😆

Wait till @MrsEms sees it…☺

• Heart
On the other thread it's said that Harvey killed Rollo 😥
He wasn't getting any attention and took his temper out on the poor puppy. And that bleeping witch goes and gets more dogs. She is just as responsible for that poor puppy's death as Harvey is 🤬🤬

• Sad
On the other thread it's said that Harvey killed Rollo 😥
He wasn't getting any attention and took his temper out on the poor puppy. And that bleeping witch goes and gets more dogs. She is just as responsible for that poor puppy's death as Harvey is 🤬🤬
Yes it was said awhile ago on there he killed him,has also injured other animals.😢

To be honest I thought that straight away when it was first reported,nothing clear about his death etc.i Straightaway thought Harvey.

• Sad
Yes it was said awhile ago on there he killed him,has also injured other animals.😢

To be honest I thought that straight away when it was first reported,nothing clear about his death etc.i Straightaway thought Harvey.
Harvey was my first thought too, I'd never have put that puppy down if he was mine.
God I hate that $lag so bleeping much 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Harvey was my first thought too, I'd never have put that puppy down if he was mine.
God I hate that $lag so bleeping much 🤬🤬🤬
No way should they have animals around him whatsoever.😢 Not even a bleeping ant to be honest,nopoor animal should be round him whatsoever.RSPCA should have been informed,oh duck I forgot there was a massive petition to have her banned from owning animals!nothing bleeping come of it.Boils my piss.Piss pot is missing.😏

Last edited:
  • Sad
Maybe we could put price to the Ukraine to stop WW3!.
One look at her ugly moosh and the Russians would run a mile

Last edited:
  • Haha
Evening All
I’m going to have withdrawal symptoms tomorrow….no access to iPad from 0600-2230ish coz I’m actually working in a polling station all day …. it’s a nice bit of money but my poor back always 😫😫 at me the next day and I’ve got used to this not working lark 😍. No doubt when I get up on Thursday I’ll be like this little fella squinting into the (hopefully) sunshine.

Attachments

• Heart
Maybe we could put price to the Ukraine to stop WW3!.
One look at her ugly moosh and the Russians would run a mile
You could have the answer to world peace there Allan, threatened with a Katie Price invasion any war mongering bastards would soon back off🤣

Hello all. I've missed you all during my awake hours...just too knackered to think and post. I have very nearly slept most of the past few days😁 sunday lunch was postponed till yesterday. Then I went to bed at 8pm. So I think im feeling better, slept this afternoon🤭

I hope you are all well and looking after each other🥰😘 xx

• Heart
You could have the answer to world peace there Allan, threatened with a Katie Price invasion any war mongering bastards would soon back off🤣

Hello all. I've missed you all during my awake hours...just too knackered to think and post. I have very nearly slept most of the past few days😁 sunday lunch was postponed till yesterday. Then I went to bed at 8pm. So I think im feeling better, slept this afternoon🤭

I hope you are all well and looking after each other🥰😘 xx
Sleep is good for you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🌹😊🌹
Hi lovely friends! That storm you had seems to have been really bad🌬
Not much too say from me but I hope you are all doing well. Just some sad changes in my life and big money worries. I try to think of other things like Cole and Lozza! Hugs 🤗

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.