Krusties #5 Neil Diamond is singing…fly high Sweet Caroline xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well,reading Skanky fred,hole face was seen being driven to police station,rumours are something is brewing very soon..🤔poor🥧🔑.🤣
I’ve been reading that they have been arguing and maybe the engagement is off? I shall return my hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well,reading Skanky fred,hole face was seen being driven to police station,rumours are something is brewing very soon..🤔poor🥧🔑.🤣
I'm just off to have a lookie lookie over there Dolly, ah dear, my heart bleeds for the vile woman 🤣 I hope she end up finishing up where she rightly should be, living in a 🚌 in the middle of nowhere with the rest of the dirty 🥮🗝 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
This is it....Party time, the Pricey is going down🎉🎊🎈🍾🥂
16428718333367314144138252120624.jpg
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Going down...unfortunate choice of words😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Zip a Dee doo dah
Zip a Dee ay
My oh my what a wonderful day!!!! 🤣🤭🤣🥂🍾🥂🍾🍷🥃🍹🍸🎉 That's cheered my day up no end!!! I love it, wooohooo! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Good Morning everyone,
Hows Gullri our budding arsonist ? get thje old steel wool sandpaper and wood filler out ,
you're going to be a busy girl today 😂 😂 😂 😂
😄thanks @okeep you gave me a real good laugh at my self now 😄🔥
cupboard looked so awful when I saw it this morning- I hid mark with white electric tape. Out of sight out if mind 😁 am still upset about it and will try to fix it. Maybe spray paint? 🤔
Have been drinking a glass 🥃 and saw Pricey has been arrested again whoo hoo hic 🔥😲

Hello lovely people, just checking in. @okeep , Thank you for your lovely rendition of Sweet Caroline- it made me smile, not sad ♥. So, flying back to the UK tomorrow for 4 days, for my darling sister's funeral and to spend more time with my family- it will be difficult for all but we have each other 🥰.
@265, you take it easy for a couple of days!! Jersey Girl orders!! 🇯🇪 🥰
As for the rest of you- bloody behave yourselves!
Take care all, be back later in the week
Xxx♥
Take care @Jersey Girl ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Today’s word or phrase is Pelvic Girdle. You have one minute to describe this word without any repeats, dithering or nonsense.

• Haha
Great news headline but we all know this witch is untouchable and nothing will happen to her
We've got to live in hope that one day she'll get what she deserves, the vile skank! Anyway, I hope you will be ok when you go for your op, shall I send grapes and a car magazine to keep you occupied 🤣

• Heart
Yes good luck notonmywatch with your op. I’m very good at massage so will give you a rub first session free of charge

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes good luck notonmywatch with your op. I’m very good at massage so will give you a rub first session free of charge
Mrs Ems can put her leathers on and do the bed baths, with all us lot on hand to help Mrs Allan can have a break, she'll have nothing to do 🙄🙄🤣

• Haha
Mrs Ems can put her leathers on and do the bed baths, with all us lot on hand to help Mrs Allan can have a break, she'll have nothing to do 🙄🙄🤣
Now, now...I have enough to do😂

My husband has his Gladiator costume...it's more...personable🤣

I'll look after Allan, keep him smiling 😁

• Haha
Was thinking re Dolly’s conversations. I hope she had strong knicker elastic.

MrsEms will perform Thong Song whilst baking Victoria sandwich and bathing folks behinds. Not necessarily in that order.

• Haha
Today’s word or phrase is Pelvic Girdle. You have one minute to describe this word without any repeats, dithering or nonsense.
It’s what a 75 year old lady in my Pilates class describes as “when you north tilt it’s like being on top and when you south tilt it’s like doggy style” 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Great news headline but we all know this witch is untouchable and nothing will happen to her
And over on the other thread there are orgasms galore from the Tattlers along with everyone posting the same stuff over and over again for about 50 pages 🤦‍♀️. I hope to gawd she has f**cked up and gets sent down but until it happens I will hold off on the 🍾🍾🍾 and won’t be posting the same 💩 over and over 🤣….but I will continue drinking in the hope that it will end up as a major celebration 🥳🥳🤣xx

Oh, I thought it was one of those 1970's Miss Mary of Sweden undergarments for older ladies 🤣🤣🤣👍
It did make me 😳 then 🤣🤣🤣 when she said that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Are you lonesome tonight?
Do you miss me tonight?
Are you sorry we drifted apart?

No? Ok then, I’m off.

Night all, God Bless
Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building.

• Heart
  • Haha
Party time.

Crank up the sound so your ears bleed.:cool::cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.