Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Hello everyone... I don't want to intrude but pink squirrel invited me and thousands of others...🤣
I'm normally on the skanky thread but thought I would pop in to say hello. 🤣👋xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Dear friends. Well, I'm so overwhelmed with the thread title and your lovely messages. I'm back in the UK now with my family which is difficult but I'm relieved they are okay. Time to catch up a little- hope you have been behaving yourselves???!! ♥ 🥰🥰xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I like it here. I have half the last thread & the 18 pages of this 1 to read 🤯🥴
Skanky's threads have been going soooooo damn quick that I simply haven't had time to read or type. And chuck in real life, arghhhhhhhhhh

I'm sorry if I've missed anything that's important to any of you such as good news, bad news, sad news etc. I shall try to be a better Squirrel & be here more.

@265 how did your MRI go? @MrsEms are you still cooking & feeding anyone & everyone that seems to pitch up through your front door? You always seem to have extra guests 🤣 @Dollylovesshoes I hope you've had no more falls, lost keys or that dodgy Dave causing you worry 🤭 @Harrigan my daughter is absolutely loving her sewing machine. Thank you again so much for your advice.
@Jersey Girl sending you lots of love & hugs. May your many happy memories ease you gently through the difficult days.

2 of my household have tested positive. The rest of us are negative. Ohhhhhhhhh my days, it takes bloody hours logging it all in the government website 😭😭🥴🤯 I thought as I pressed 'continue'for the 647th time that I'd be presented with a certificate of learning & a PhD in quantum physics 😂

My youngest tested positive. This has been difficult. We are working hard to reassure her that she won't die. It's a very real fear. She is autistic & can have extreme fears about some things. I am not allowed to leave her side at the moment. I am her safe person/place. She thinks if I'm not with her something bad will happen. She's even sleeping in with me at the minute. To help a tiny bit with her routine she's wearing her school uniform every day to do her school work at home 😊 my eldest who has also tested positive, I unschool anyway so that's normal. Neither are particularly unwell thank goodness. Just cold symptoms generally. I am feeling incredibly lucky that they are currently getting on. It's making things much easier. Due to both of them having autism & PDA they very often can't even be in the same room, eat meals at the same time or travel in the same vehicle.
I'm trying to keep them occupied with simple, short things. It's all rather thrown my ongoing decluttering out the window. I'm ashamed to admit that our home currently resembles the Mucky Mansion 🙈

They have requested sushi for tea. So I shall prepare the rice & then let them make it.
I made fresh banana donuts this morning. Sooooo good. Only 2 ingredients & all done in less than 10 minutes 😋😋

It's all very well the government telling us to test daily for 7 days if you live with someone who has tested positive. There's no bloody testing kits! They're rarer than rocking horse shit round here 🙈 I know a lot of people who have been trying the government website for 2 weeks & more & can't get any. I have always managed to get some by logging on after 10pm to order.

Thanks for reading, if indeed you made it this far 😁

• Heart

Cuckoo75

I don't really post much on skanky or like posts but I've been a lurker for nearly a year now. I've not had much time to catch up with the krusties thread, as skanky has disgraced herself so much her threads have been moving so fast, until now when covid has prevented me from sleeping longer than 30 mins at a time.

I want to wish you all a happy new year (I know a little late now) and say a massive thank you to all of you for keeping me entertained on here and the skank thread. Welcome back @okeep missed reading your posts and so pleased you are the real deal. I'm still catching up however @265 I hope you test results come back clear and you are fit and well if you haven't received your results as yet.

Lastly I want to send my condolences to @Jersey Girl and remembering liarliar and monsieur crumble who made me laugh in 2021.

Everyone have a healthy and happy 2022 and @Pom Bear please keep posting your pics when your health allows you too they do bring a smile to my face.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
All part of you being you, tell em all bollocks and do it all the more deliberately 🤣🤣😘

Ah bless you, I hope you're finally turning a corner, don't like you being poorly and it's not the same when you're not about 👽🤗❤😘🐾🐕💞 xx
Thank you very much 💕❤💖🥰❣👽🐾😘 xx. I missed been on tattle when I had my bad headache. I admit even though I don't always read every post on the threads I'm on I like to keep up and do a pic when I can ❤💖💕🥰👽🐾😘 xx.

Pom Star Martinis for you and the Krusties ❤🤗🥰👽🐾😘 xx.

Resizer_16279244150510.jpg

It's the poltergeist that do the cupboard doors...missing things...honest😁

Oh pom, so happy to have you back❤
Thank you too, it's lovely to be on again 💕❤🥰🤗💖❣💓 xx

For you 🥰❤🤗💕💖😘 xx...

Resizer_16279244150510.jpg

@265. Thank you very much 💕❤💖🤗🥰😘 xx.
Help yourself to one of my Pom Star Martin's 😃😘 xx.

Champagne is also included if you like a glass 😀 x

Resizer_16339803297710.jpg

Damn at the Photoshop mistake on the bottle 🧐😄😄 x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Hello lovelies. I'm back in Jersey after a few days back in UK. All was okay and we've booked to go back next Sunday as we have funeral planned. @okeep , I thought of you when walking by our rugby league ground as I know you are a 'rival ' fan. 🏉
@265 , hope you get news soon.
Thank you all so much for your lovely messages over the last week ♥🥰 means a lot xxx

• Heart

okeep

VIP Member
A Sweeter Smile , A Brighter Day , Hope Everything turns out for you Great Today, Good Morrning ♥

Good morning ,good morning , we've danced the whole night through,
good morning good morning to you,
good morning, good morning, its great to stay up late,
good morning good morning to you
when the band began to play
the sun was shinig bright
now the milkmans on his way
its too late to say goodnight
so good morning ,good morning
sunbeams will soon shine through
good morning my darlings to you

Mr Grinches Household Tips :
1. Save Electricity by turning off all the lights in your house and walk around wearing a miners hat
2. save petrol by pushing your car to where you are going , people will think you have broken down and help.
they'll push while you sit and steer
3. drill a small hole hole in your Fridge door, this will let you check the light has gone out when the door is closed
4. old telephone directories make perfect cheap address books. just cross out the names and addresses of people you dont know
5. no time for a bath ? simply wrap yourself in masking tape and remove the dirt by peeling it of
6. For cheap entertainment for the kids, putting the right amount of gin in the goldfish bowl ,makes the fish' eyes bulge and they will swim in an amusing manner
7. diet tip : lose weight by only eating raw pork or rancid tuna, the resulting food poisoning/diarrhrea will help you lose
a stone in two days
8. avoid parking tickets by leaving your windscreen wipers on fast wipe whenever you park your car
9. holiday tip: Avoid packing bulky shampoo bottles,which can leak,by making sure everyone in the family has their head shaved before you go
10. When driving ,get to where you are going by only turning left, then if you do get lost , you can find you way back by reversing and only turning right

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening @Facehugger hope you are well this evening x
I am thank you kind sir ❤ I've caught up on the Skanky thread, I'm not posting though. I see our lovely @Pom Bear is still suffering with her headaches &: eyes, bless her. Pom, when you get back on, hope you are soon on the mend lovely, we miss you sweetheart 👽🤗❤😘🐾🐕😘 xx

Here's me as a youngster too, I've still got my own teeth an'all 👍👍👍

4111041-the_alien_queen_by_d17rulez~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oooh, look at you all togged up, you best come to the bar later 🤣🤣👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾💞 xx I'm having a large brandy thanks Mrs E ❤😘 and I think we need a Pom picture of us all in the bar, I'll be in the hallway mind making sure the security are behaving themselves, obviously 🤭😎👍

Hope everyone is ok now the weekend is here ❤
Hi my friend 🥰💖😘🤗👽🐾❤😘 xx.
Tried to have a go found it abit too hard also I wouldn't like to miss out any Krusties so I had to give up that idea sadly 💕

I hope this makes you smile though and I think you would make great security 😀💖🤗👽🐾❤😘 xx

Back later 🥰

Resizer_16427897455120.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Hello my darling Krusties.
Just sticking my head above the parapet!
Have come over for hugs.
That Skanky Sewer Panda is messing with my mental health. I know I’m not the only one 🥰

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hello from Pom 🥰

@okeep has asked me on the skanky thread to pop in to decorate our pub/bar..I've managed a sign and added a jukebox.💖X

Hope everyone is doing well ❤💖🤗😘 xx

Back tonight 🥰

Resizer_16427736491340.jpg

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Gullri, yes indeed I have heard of Clara Bow. She was one of the first sex symbols in cinema and had a very sad life. I can talk about film stars all day long, especially from golden Age of Hollywood and silent era. I was born in the wrong time. I see myself as a housekeeper or maid to Gloria Swanson, helping her in and out of her onyx bath and into her gold lame housecoat with matching ostrich feather kitten heel slippers!

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
@okeep...we sink the wine over here now. Some people complained about us posting pictures of our pussys and talking about our ailments🤣
So here we are our krustie family😊 where we can talk about any old shite😁

• Heart

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Hello lovely people, just checking in. @okeep , Thank you for your lovely rendition of Sweet Caroline- it made me smile, not sad ♥. So, flying back to the UK tomorrow for 4 days, for my darling sister's funeral and to spend more time with my family- it will be difficult for all but we have each other 🥰.
@265, you take it easy for a couple of days!! Jersey Girl orders!! 🇯🇪 🥰
As for the rest of you- bloody behave yourselves!
Take care all, be back later in the week
Xxx♥

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Seeing everyone was generous
in sharing their sweets, I thought I would share mine too - Sweet anyone?? 🤭🤭
View attachment 988272
Bloody hell, I thought that was you then!
You'd finish okeep and the captain off🤣

I'd actually really like that sweet top but unfortunately it wouldn't cover me...I'd need the whole pick 'n' mix stand in tesco🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I like it here. I have half the last thread & the 18 pages of this 1 to read 🤯🥴
Skanky's threads have been going soooooo damn quick that I simply haven't had time to read or type. And chuck in real life, arghhhhhhhhhh

I'm sorry if I've missed anything that's important to any of you such as good news, bad news, sad news etc. I shall try to be a better Squirrel & be here more.

@265 how did your MRI go? @MrsEms are you still cooking & feeding anyone & everyone that seems to pitch up through your front door? You always seem to have extra guests 🤣 @Dollylovesshoes I hope you've had no more falls, lost keys or that dodgy Dave causing you worry 🤭 @Harrigan my daughter is absolutely loving her sewing machine. Thank you again so much for your advice.
@Jersey Girl sending you lots of love & hugs. May your many happy memories ease you gently through the difficult days.

2 of my household have tested positive. The rest of us are negative. Ohhhhhhhhh my days, it takes bloody hours logging it all in the government website 😭😭🥴🤯 I thought as I pressed 'continue'for the 647th time that I'd be presented with a certificate of learning & a PhD in quantum physics 😂

My youngest tested positive. This has been difficult. We are working hard to reassure her that she won't die. It's a very real fear. She is autistic & can have extreme fears about some things. I am not allowed to leave her side at the moment. I am her safe person/place. She thinks if I'm not with her something bad will happen. She's even sleeping in with me at the minute. To help a tiny bit with her routine she's wearing her school uniform every day to do her school work at home 😊 my eldest who has also tested positive, I unschool anyway so that's normal. Neither are particularly unwell thank goodness. Just cold symptoms generally. I am feeling incredibly lucky that they are currently getting on. It's making things much easier. Due to both of them having autism & PDA they very often can't even be in the same room, eat meals at the same time or travel in the same vehicle.
I'm trying to keep them occupied with simple, short things. It's all rather thrown my ongoing decluttering out the window. I'm ashamed to admit that our home currently resembles the Mucky Mansion 🙈

They have requested sushi for tea. So I shall prepare the rice & then let them make it.
I made fresh banana donuts this morning. Sooooo good. Only 2 ingredients & all done in less than 10 minutes 😋😋

It's all very well the government telling us to test daily for 7 days if you live with someone who has tested positive. There's no bloody testing kits! They're rarer than rocking horse shit round here 🙈 I know a lot of people who have been trying the government website for 2 weeks & more & can't get any. I have always managed to get some by logging on after 10pm to order.

Thanks for reading, if indeed you made it this far 😁

Hope your poorly ones are better soon❤
My Mum, Dad and Sister are still positive 😔

Coming over to 'The Krusties Klub' is like meeting up in the toilets in a Night Club.
When it gets too loud or kicking off on the dance floor 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11