Krusties #5 Neil Diamond is singing…fly high Sweet Caroline xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've got to live in hope that one day she'll get what she deserves, the vile skank! Anyway, I hope you will be ok when you go for your op, shall I send grapes and a car magazine to keep you occupied 🀣
cant see her getting away with this one ,
Today’s word or phrase is Pelvic Girdle. You have one minute to describe this word without any repeats, dithering or nonsense.
Genital Drawstring

So I'm at the Bar ,none of you lot are in tonight , Hour before last orders , thought id put a couple of quid in the jukebox , closing time and my tracks still never played, what did I have to listen to ?

Rudy a message to you
it wasnt me
Michelle
please forgive me
I Fought the law and the law won
jailhouse rock
back on the chain gang
Folsom prison blues
jailbreak
So whos got the warped sense of humour ? not naming any names but bet that bleeding staples and face are the likely culprits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Afternoon everyone πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ it's a bit windy in here today, thar she blows gang, better out than in.

@Jersey Girl bless you, will be thinking of you ❀😘 smile for Caroline & think of the good times, look after yourself & your family, lots of love ❀😘 xx

@Pom Bear I leave this here for later for you, thanks so much for those pics, it must have been another one I was thinking of, but oh god I remember all of them and the giggles we all had. Then it got loads of newbs and went all US politics & law speak all the time, it changed & some folk disappeared. That Meghan queen witch was my fault when I said her chin was the same so you made it 🀣🀣 hope you're ok today anyhow lovely & having a good day, πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ’ž xx

I'll be back in a bit friends, just off for a catch-up, oh and Captain, I don't mind taking a back seat to anybody, first come first served & all that 🀣🀣😘
I'm very late tonight. You're welcome πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I wonder if the one your thinking of could have been made by Freda, she made a couple if court pics I think but quite some time back. I wonder if it's in my pics I've saved as I sometimes save other pics or bookmark them if I like them alot.
Will have a look for you tomorrow night when I'm back on.
Yes it was great on there, a good bunch..it got to serious for me and I decided to give it up. I doubt I be back again, I can't fit it in with my favourite four threads I'm active on now.
Oh that's great to hear why you asked for it to be made, I forgot on that lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„,πŸ’•πŸ₯°β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Been ok thank you πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx and Saturday is my relaxing day but the keeping up on the Katie thread got to be a struggle in the end,it was like a good book you can't put down but I've overdone it abit.
Have a good Sunday my friend, I be on Sunday evening, but if the Katie thread is too long I might have to miss big chunks of it out...which is hard as it's got very exciting.
Pom hugs and loads of love πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

Three threads not four lol πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜˜xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We've got to live in hope that one day she'll get what she deserves, the vile skank! Anyway, I hope you will be ok when you go for your op, shall I send grapes and a car magazine to keep you occupied 🀣
Thanks hugger..a comic rather than a car mag please lol

• Haha
Bit angry someone on skanky thread having a pop at our Rita😑pissed me off having a go at her many posts etc.The poster has been told if you don’t like her posts hit the ignore button.

You slways get one effin poster don’t you.?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bit angry someone on skanky thread having a pop at our Rita😑pissed me off having a go at her many posts etc.The poster has been told if you don’t like her posts hit the ignore button.

You slways get one effin poster don’t you.?
I just read that too

Morning all! So how are you after the party weekend? πŸ˜€πŸ₯³
I don’t say much to many strangers on the other thread.

• Heart
Morning all,

My question for the day. What order do you have your tea coffee and sugar in? I usually do sugar, tea, coffee but hub has been fiddling so now it’s sugar, tea, coffee.

Also the hair scrunchy I wear has become so long and limp I can use it as a hair band.

Chico says hi. I swear I look at him sometimes and am amazed I gave birth to him. But seriously I love my boy so much, am so lucky,

take care and have a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all.

I'm not exactly reading the KP threads much so I don't really know what kicked off last night.
I did see the latest video from Alex Belfield who hit the nail on the head again.

Seems so strange what with just prior to the court case the silly cow goes and gets arrested
a day or two AFTER chatting with police about Kieran who she claims had underage sex.

Drama free 2022 my arse.

Roast Chicken for dinner this week.

• Heart
Morning all😁

It's all rather busy on the kp thread again, I ended up reading it at half three this morning😩 Bloody woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I thought I'd have a look....same old shite🀣

Roast chicken here today aswell @265 just put mine in.

• Heart
Morning my lovely friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope everyone's having a peaceful day today X I'm just going to have a catch up over there. There's bound to be loads of newbs come on now. And that RJ poster who asked last night what we are all going to talk about if she gets locked up is the one who started a thread a bit ago about 'the most annoying things about Tattle' or similar and was moaning about the KP thread & posters on it!!!!

As I say, just duck off & don't even bother going on a thread if you don't like it!!

Anyhow that's my Sunday Sermon done 🀣🀣🀣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all😁

It's all rather busy on the kp thread again, I ended up reading it at half three this morning😩 Bloody woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I thought I'd have a look....same old shite🀣

Roast chicken here today aswell @265 just put mine in.
Ems,I was reading it before I pissed off to bed,effin dreams of that Skanky FFS.πŸ˜–

Morning my lovely friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope everyone's having a peaceful day today X I'm just going to have a catch up over there. There's bound to be loads of newbs come on now. And that RJ poster who asked last night what we are all going to talk about if she gets locked up is the one who started a thread a bit ago about 'the most annoying things about Tattle' or similar and was moaning about the KP thread & posters on it!!!!

As I say, just duck off & don't even bother going on a thread if you don't like it!!

Anyhow that's my Sunday Sermon done 🀣🀣🀣😘
Yes,had a pop at our Rita!bastard.😠

• Angry
Goddagens Good day
And How is everyone this Wonderful Morning , Haven't forgotten you Harry , remind me you do use a Laptop or Computer opposed to a phone ? Decorating yesterday , replaced all of my Hallway doors, just hung them, fitting the handles today , Didn't see that , someone having a go at our Rita :mad: Anyway off to B & Q then Iceland ,
My Son and Grandson coming around tonight to watch Crappy Spurs on Sky getting some Nibbles , Missus gets in from work at 2 ,dont think ill bother with dinner today prob go Buffet style , Drumsticks chips etc etc
Anyway as our friend Gullri would say, det ar ingen ko pa isen , really getting in to Swedish just hope we dont get a chinese Krusty πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
@okeep Yes poster was RJF ,moaning about how many posts she had etc.Bastard,nothing to do with him/her.😑It just floated off Rita back,she had answer for him.πŸ‘

• Heart
For those of you asking my latest quilt is entitled β€œbrevity of madness into the dungeon of pulchrirude” by Harry P. Rat.

I’m so disappointed nobody has told me their orders of tea coffee etc. These things matter to me!

Dennis OKeefe, I use an iPad but I also have a very old computer I use occasionally. I do have an older I phone but rarely use it. Many thanks

Ok off to do some binding. You could say if I got in a mess I would be getting myself in a bind! Boom!

• Heart
  • Haha
@okeep Yes poster was RJF ,moaning about how many posts she had etc.Bastard,nothing to do with him/her.😑It just floated off Rita back,she had answer for him.πŸ‘
The post digging at our Reet seems to have gone now. I'm going to see if I can find that thread it made before having a pop. Doesn't even post on Skanky normally, just comes on now & then to have a go. Hmmm. Back in a bit guys ❀😘

ETA Found it!! This is the sort of rubbish it spouts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Morning all,

My question for the day. What order do you have your tea coffee and sugar in? I usually do sugar, tea, coffee but hub has been fiddling so now it’s sugar, tea, coffee.

Also the hair scrunchy I wear has become so long and limp I can use it as a hair band.

Chico says hi. I swear I look at him sometimes and am amazed I gave birth to him. But seriously I love my boy so much, am so lucky,

take care and have a good day
I’m one of those people that others complain about….I put milk in the mug first when I make tea 😬🀣

Morning all.

I'm not exactly reading the KP threads much so I don't really know what kicked off last night.
I did see the latest video from Alex Belfield who hit the nail on the head again.

Seems so strange what with just prior to the court case the silly cow goes and gets arrested
a day or two AFTER chatting with police about Kieran who she claims had underage sex.

Drama free 2022 my arse.

Roast Chicken for dinner this week.
Slow roast pork belly here tonight πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.