Krusties #5 Neil Diamond is singing…fly high Sweet Caroline xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Captain ❤ and thank you Charger for the title suggestion. Much love to all who have struggled with loss of any kind lately 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thankyou 265 for starting the thread...oh you should've started the kp thread today...I was robbed and you would've done a better job🤣😘

Well done CC, this is a lovely tribute🥰 I hope Jersey is ok❤

Gullri your thread suggestion I just spotted was bloody genius, so clever and funny😂 we should use that next time😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gullri, yes indeed I have heard of Clara Bow. She was one of the first sex symbols in cinema and had a very sad life. I can talk about film stars all day long, especially from golden Age of Hollywood and silent era. I was born in the wrong time. I see myself as a housekeeper or maid to Gloria Swanson, helping her in and out of her onyx bath and into her gold lame housecoat with matching ostrich feather kitten heel slippers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thankyou 265 for starting the thread...oh you should've started the kp thread today...I was robbed and you would've done a better job🤣😘
Well done CC, this is a lovely tribute🥰 I hope Jersey is ok❤
Gullri your thread suggestion I just spotted was bloody genius, so clever and funny😂 we should use that next time😘
I was about to start the new KP thread but someone beat me to it which got me off the hook.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
@okeep...we sink the wine over here now. Some people complained about us posting pictures of our pussys and talking about our ailments🤣
So here we are our krustie family😊 where we can talk about any old shite😁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dear Jersey Girl my thoughts and prayers are with you so sorry for your loss . ❤🙏take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
you lot put me in therapy , and don't get me started about the Nightmares I used to have about jellybabies with willies 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
you lot put me in therapy , and don't get me started about the Nightmares I used to have about jellybabies with willies 😂😂😂
Where have you been Peeko, we thought you had done a runner with Sir Tom. So good to have you back ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
My thoughts are with you Jersey girl , been following the thread but didn't realise about monsieur crumble , great laugh ,gutted , this thread is a lovely tribute though ♥

• Heart
It's lovely to have you back peeko, just what the doctor ordered. We'll have to order in the supplies for Friday night now😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My thoughts are with you Jersey girl , been following the thread but didn't realise about monsieur crumble , great laugh ,gutted , this thread is a lovely tribute though ♥
We think LiarLiar may have gained her wings too 😥❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was about to start the new KP thread but someone beat me to it which got me off the hook.
Well you'd have only picked a title which was short enough and clean enough to pass Mods muster, even if it didn't have the most votes wouldn't ya 🤣🤣🤣🤣 trouble you are!! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right my lovely lot, this is past my bedtime on a school night, all this excitement has kept me up😂

It's a goodnight from me xxx

• Heart
So okeep you been reading our posts when you went awol , our little odes to you🤔but great to have you back amongst us 😘

Sadly I think liar liar has gained her heavenly wings 😢❤

Right my lovely lot, this is past my bedtime on a school night, all this excitement has kept me up😂

It's a goodnight from me xxx
Night MrsEms 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.