Krusties #5 Neil Diamond is singing…fly high Sweet Caroline xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’m going to go to bed I’m shattered

please keep the noise down,

Mr OKeefe next time you wear those trousers I suggest white underpants are not very suitable!

Dolly, Nuits St George, is it like a modern day Blue Nun?

MrsEms, you been drinking already? You need to concentrate on your tarts!

night all God bless x
Sorry harri, I'll keep the noise down🤭

You know I love you but our dolly is drinking a £45 bottle of wine...I've offered to share but...

I'll behave now. Goodnight and God bless xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
hi I almost put a kitchen cupboard on fire. I wonder if I can paint it? I can’t afford a whole new kitchen😭 I put a candle too close I it. Now there a huge burn mark on it 🥺 guess I have to be glad I saw it before it was too late. Thought it smelt funny, I have just gotten so absent minded. 😥View attachment 1006053
Oh dear 😔 it's good you noticed before too much damage was done 😘 see how much of it comes off with hot soapy water. Let it dry and then as others have said, a light sand and paint or find a replacement door, you should be able to find one the same hopefully 😘😘 xx

• Heart
Back for a moan

just reading a heartbreaking story in the Daily Mail. They have got a vital piece of information wrong and it makes me wonder what other stories this paper publishes which have not been checked.

To be fair I don’t read it for important news but showbiz stuff, still I’m not impressed

night all

MrsEms please don’t fart in bed it will frighten Chico
Thanks x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Talking about the Baby computer , and banging away on my Laptop , I don't know how many Krusties use their phones , or Laptops or

Ha Ha you're on form tonight girl ,loved it 😂 😂 😂 😂
I know this is you. I made you laugh but you're still a tight bastard and didn't give me a laughing tick😂

I got one with the big windmills🤣

Back for a moan

just reading a heartbreaking story in the Daily Mail. They have got a vital piece of information wrong and it makes me wonder what other stories this paper publishes which have not been checked.

To be fair I don’t read it for important news but showbiz stuff, still I’m not impressed

night all

MrsEms please don’t fart in bed it will frighten Chico
Thanks x
A lady like myself doesn't 'fart'. At all. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I use a laptop (can't be hassled with my phone) :)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend 🤗

Nice. I use my phone now. I had a computer, then a laptop, iPad and now I just use my phone. All the others broke.
We have 5 laptops and 2 computers, 3 iPads...yet I've got eye strain using a crappy Samsung phone 😂 oh well I'm happy I'm here😊❤xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think you can either try putting a little bleach on the burn mark to see if it goes or sand it lightly, wipe clean and paint. Be careful!
Thank you 🙏 good tip🙂🌹
I buy some bleach
Seems to be laminate

Anyway i digressed , thinking about the baby computer and my laptop , and wondered how many Krusties used phones or laptops or desktops , which started me thinking about security , I mean think of all the personal information on your computers , you wouldn't go out of your house leaving the doors and windows open but people a lot of people don't give a second thought about going online , Yet there are a few simple very easy things you can do which cost nothing , very little time , you don't even have to be at all technically minded , to make yourself more secure , in fact you can make yourself virtually anonymous, and this will not affect or change anything you currently do , in fact you can make your equipment run faster ,
Now I know how clever the Krusties are , and I Bet a load of you are Computer savvy, For example 265 seems to know his Business, But if anyone is not sure and wants some tips just ask , also Im sure some of our clever Krusties will chip in , if anyone wants some advice ill post it on here

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know this is you. I made you laugh but you're still a tight bastard and didn't give me a laughing tick😂

I got one with the big windmills🤣

A lady like myself doesn't 'fart'. At all. 🤭
He never gives anybody any ticks 🤣🤣😘 and all my gas seems to congregate into one big bubble while I'm asleep, in a morning when I get up out it comes then I'm fine all day again 🤣🤣🤣 but I'm not a lady so it's fine.

No techy gadgets for me, I've only got my phone for Tattling I'm afraid xx

• Haha
You don't have to say sorry at all for anything and bless you for worrying people would get offended, don't be worrying at all lovely, I just remembered the court pic you did ages ago on the minge thread, it was funny, that's all, I think you sat me on somebody's head 🤣🤣 we all love you Pommy, no need ever to say sorry to me 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾💞 xx

You're so right Dolly, they only ever choose who they want don't they. My son is cat man, god they find him everywhere. When he was a boy, one adopted him on holiday abroad even, and when he went on a school trip to Spain one year, a cat he'd been fussing tried to follow him on the school bus 🤣

My little one often waits at the end of the street & walks him home at night when he finishes work, it's so sweet 🐈❤
Thank you very much my friend ❤😊🥰💕👽🐾🤗😘 xx.

I have found the court pic and also some others for you I made for you or with you in back then 😀
I had to make them smaller so they abit more blurry but your in the court one, lol but not on someone's head 😄.

Another I treated you and others to a big meal round a table.

Stone Cold is in one you suggested and I think you suggested the Meghan one outside Buckingham palace 🥰.

I remember back then there was alot less tattle members and I thought a thread was busy if it reached six pages lol.

Resizer_16428173419501.jpg
Resizer_16428173419500.jpg

My very first tattle pic I made was actually a screenshot of a green cluedo piece saying it's Meghan in her green goblin outfit.. I didn't Photoshop back then..(march 2020).
Big Pom hugs and lots of love to you 👽🐾💖🥰🤗❤😘 xx

Screenshot_20200310-015452.png

I use my phone for making tattle pics and comments but use my desktop computer and Kindle fire for reading or watching stuff online.
My kindle fire is my favourite and use that the most.

Love Pom 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh dear 😔 it's good you noticed before too much damage was done 😘 see how much of it comes off with hot soapy water. Let it dry and then as others have said, a light sand and paint or find a replacement door, you should be able to find one the same hopefully 😘😘 xx
Sandpapering away tomorrow ❤🙏

• Heart
Morning Dolly, Morning all

I’ve never seen Lady and the woman, it looks fab! That poor angel fish, hope he was ok!

Isn’t it hard getting up when it’s cold? Anyway I’m feeling warm hearted today. I’m sending everyone a tonne of marshmallows. Ostensibly it’s for you to put in the loft as insulation but you are allowed to eat a few.

Gullri please don’t use a candle to toast any!

Honestly never heard of Night St George, I don’t drink and have limited knowledge of wines etc. £45 a bottle! Ruddy Norah, you have very generous friends Dolly.

Ok, keep warm and have a good day

• Heart
Morning Dolly, Morning all

I’ve never seen Lady and the woman, it looks fab! That poor angel fish, hope he was ok!

Isn’t it hard getting up when it’s cold? Anyway I’m feeling warm hearted today. I’m sending everyone a tonne of marshmallows. Ostensibly it’s for you to put in the loft as insulation but you are allowed to eat a few.

Gullri please don’t use a candle to toast any!

Honestly never heard of Night St George, I don’t drink and have limited knowledge of wines etc. £45 a bottle! Ruddy Norah, you have very generous friends Dolly.

Ok, keep warm and have a good day
Morning Harri,yes the wine is very expensive,they are friends that bought me that lovely cosy cat warmer thingy,also pair of cashmere socks.
oh my you would love the film.❤

• Heart
This is for OKeefe who really is a softie although he tries to give off curmudgeon vibes. “I don’t know who you are but you’re a real dead ringer for love, a real dead ringer for love”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Good Morning everyone,
Hows Gullri our budding arsonist ? get thje old steel wool sandpaper and wood filler out ,
you're going to be a busy girl today 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
I use my phone for making tattle pics and comments but use my desktop computer and Kindle fire for reading or watching stuff online.
My kindle fire is my favourite and use that the most.
I use my Kindle Fire for watching my TV shows, got the 8 inch version which has been "altered" which you
can't do with the new ones.

Good Morning everyone,
Hows Gullri our budding arsonist ? get thje old steel wool sandpaper and wood filler out ,
you're going to be a busy girl today 😂 😂 😂 😂
I don't know why but your words 'our budding arsonist' has got me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣

It's the way you say them...in my head😉

Oh, morning all😁❤

• Haha
  • Heart
I use my Kindle Fire for watching my TV shows, got the 8 inch version which has been "altered" which you
can't do with the new ones.
i have a VPN called Cyber ghost on my Laptop its brilliant , costs me £37 a year ,But it pays for itself . its got servers in every country you can think of , I click on an american one ( at the moment if you looked at my isp I'm in New York)
and can get on all the american sites like Roku Yify tv , etc loads of them , all free ,and get any films ,or series I want ,
plus all the latest series before they are over here, all the stuff you would get on Netflix disney plus amazon sky etc
Bargain (y)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.