Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh, now my lot all love my lasagne which is great, a meal which I can prepare and we can all sit down together and enjoy. Now our new guest (daughters boyfriend) doesn't like cheese melted. I didn't know this, made it for him and the poor boy looked like he was trying his hardest not to gag🀣 I suppose I could make him a single cheese-less portion...or just tell him to piss offπŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Tbh I make my lasagne with onions and my fussy kids and husband eat it and like. I chop onions up tiny in food processor

Reactions: 5
Anyone got a thread suggestion yet? my mind is totally blank.
I don't have a thread suggestion but I just thought I'd share that my mind is totally blank the majority of the time😁 The more I try to think the worse it gets🀣
Never ask me a question...the pressure is too muchπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Evening you lot πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope we are all bearing up today (damn sight more preferable to bearing down I always say) pleased you're feeling better @265 and my usual facehugs to anybody in need ❀😘

I don't mind what thread title we go with, at all. xx

We will soon know if Peeko is back at the weekend. He'll get more cheeky the more pints he has and by the time everybody else is in bed (except me) he'll be talking to himself again, and calling us 'you cows' or other delightful terms of endearment 🀣🀣🀣 Lets wait until we definitely know it's him before we shout him here, we might be summoning another impostor otherwise ❀😘

P. S. I can still remember his name from that time one night he drunkenly posted his name and phone number and said we could all ring him 🀣 so it'll be easy to suss out if needed πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Evening you lot πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope we are all bearing up today (damn sight more preferable to bearing down I always say) pleased you're feeling better @265 and my usual facehugs to anybody in need ❀😘

We will soon know if Peeko is back at the weekend. He'll get more cheeky the more pints he has and by the time everybody else is in bed (except me) he'll be talking to himself again, and calling us 'you cows' or other delightful terms of endearment 🀣🀣🀣 Lets wait until we definitely know it's him before we shout him here, we might be summoning another impostor otherwise ❀😘

P. S. I can still remember his name from that time one night he drunkenly posted his name and phone number and said we could all ring him 🀣 so it'll be easy to suss out if needed πŸ‘πŸ‘
Oh bugger I missed that! Oh what fun we had! I miss the poems and quizzes too. I’m a beginner in poetry but nothing compares to Compos zany off the wall rhymes.

• Haha
Oh bugger I missed that! Oh what fun we had! I miss the poems and quizzes too. I’m a beginner in poetry but nothing compares to Compos zany off the wall rhymes.
It was swiftly zapped Harri πŸ‘πŸ‘ I'm still catching up over there, back in a bit.

I don’t know Peeko ( I guess he was on here before I joined ) but I like the sound of him already! 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know Peeko ( I guess he was on here before I joined ) but I like the sound of him already! 🀣
He's lovely CC, he's so funny. We will keep an eye on his post, like Hugger said we will know if it's him, I hope he is 😊

I imagine him a bit like the Grandad at a wedding who dances about and his trousers fall down while he's trying to impersonate Tom Jones, could be wrong of course!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘
The last we heard from him he said he was going to see TJ

• Heart
He's lovely CC, he's so funny. We will keep an eye on his post, like Hugger said we will know if it's him, I hope he is 😊

I think it is. Not only posting a song BUT Peeko always used the word 'Fella' to describe Carwash. We shall see, wait and observe further folks ❀😘

• Heart
I imagine him a bit like the Grandad at a wedding who dances about and his trousers fall down while he's trying to impersonate Tom Jones, could be wrong of course!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘
YES!!! πŸ•Ί

Oooh I got a bit 😳 for a mo…..TJ was my maiden name initials and lots of people still call me that 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just leaving this here for my lovely @Pom Bear πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ’ž xx I've seen on the Skanky thread you are not feeling well sweetie, you take care and come back when you are ready, I hope you feel better soon, bless you. I'm always here if you need, just shout. Lots of love & hugs my friend πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€— xx

• Heart
Krusties #5 Pot noodles! Shepard pies! Lasanga, covid jabs and MRIs!

(I am swedish ok 😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Krusties #5 Pot noodles! Shepard pies! Lasanga, covid jabs and MRIs!

(I am swedish ok 😁)
Aw, you come from the country of my favourite Ingrid Bergman! She was so beautiful but boy did she like men!

• Heart
Aw, you come from the country of my favourite Ingrid Bergman! She was so beautiful but boy did she like men!
Yes she was, she is the perfect Swedish beauty. Cool on the outside and hot on the inside 😊 Don’t know much about her but think she got banned from Hollywood for divorcing some guy and running off with her lover?

• Haha
Yes she was, she is the perfect Swedish beauty. Cool on the outside and hot on the inside 😊 Don’t know much about her but think she got banned from Hollywood for divorcing some guy and running off with her lover?
I went through a phase of reading books on her. She was a simple soul but had a complicated life. She had many affairs. She was persona non grata for many years in Hollywood after getting pregnant to a still married man, ruining her image of the pure, holier than thou character she played.

• Sad
  • Heart
I went through a phase of reading books on her. She was a simple soul but had a complicated life. She had many affairs. She was persona non grata for many years in Hollywood after getting pregnant to a still married man, ruining her image of the pure, holier than thou character she played.
I also like old Hollywood and have read a lot of books about different actresses. Lots of really sad life stories of fame, drugs and coaching coaches and exploitation. One of my favourites is Clara Bow if you know her. So young and talented and uneducated from a poor background. And sadly used up and thrown away. She got mentally ill in the end and died. Don’t know if she reached her forties. πŸ™‚I am in I good mood tonight don’t know why I went down this sad story😊

• Heart
I'm glad I didn't start the latest KP thread, just saying!!

As for this thread,

• Haha
I also like old Hollywood and have read a lot of books about different actresses. Lots of really sad life stories of fame, drugs and coaching coaches and exploitation. One of my favourites is Clara Bow if you know her. So young and talented and uneducated from a poor background. And sadly used up and thrown away. She got mentally ill in the end and died. Don’t know if she reached her forties. πŸ™‚I am in I good mood tonight don’t know why I went down this sad story😊
Sorry checked with Mr Google and Clara did die when she was 59

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.