Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner? last night. There’s a scene the in-laws (Poitiers parents) see their prospective daughter in law for the first time. It’s funny and sad and true. They both looked horrified. Take away the colour factor it is always an ordeal meeting in laws for the first time. Some in laws are like a whole new breed.

I said to the hub I thought the film wasn’t just about racism but clash of generation, the youth and their ways and the elders and how they were brought up. It happens all the time.

I shall now fetch my husbands slippers as he smokes his pipe. I shall be polishing the silver if anyone wants me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had some cheese on toast, no sauce! :LOL:

Later today I get my Covid Booster.

Oh and I hope @MrsEms scan goes well.

• Heart
Yes, MrsEms good luck with your MRI. Thinking of you sending you love.

• Heart
Jeez I've just seen on telly that Sinead O'connor has announced the death of her 17 year old son. She's a bit potty and not my cuppa tea but what a terrible thing to have happenned to a mother who clearly adored her child (unlike a certain old hag that we all despise)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Evening all 👽🤗❤😘 good luck Mrs Ems , hope all goes well for you, am sure it will be all good lovely ❤😘

Hope everyone else is ok today. 😘

• Heart
Evening all, hope everyone is well and thankyou for your messages you're all so kind😊
Not long to go so I'm going to get ready, touch up the makeup, pull on the leather trousers and get on the kors boots...I'm doing this in style🤣
They'll think I've mistaken the hospital for a nightclub😁

Well it is Saturday night!

I'll be back later😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Evening all, hope everyone is well and thankyou for your messages you're all so kind😊
Not long to go so I'm going to get ready, touch up the makeup, pull on the leather trousers and get on the kors boots...I'm doing this in style🤣
They'll think I've mistaken the hospital for a nightclub😁

Well it is Saturday night!

I'll be back later😘
Like your style lady ❤😘 you can always go clubbing after if the mood takes you 🤣 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Like your style lady ❤😘 you can always go clubbing after if the mood takes you 🤣 xx
Nah clubbing? I gave that up when I was 18...burnt out🤣
I have come back cold, the bloody mri room was freezing...and I had to take of my bra😬...tickled my knees🤣
My daughter has been sweet and given me her hoodie to warm me up❤ So I'm sat with a glass of wine just wondering...

Did they find any brain matter left 🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi people, had my jab today, I got the Pfizer jab around 4:30, I went to make the coffee around 9PM and my arm is sore
and feels like I have a lump in my arm. Taken some paracetamol as I was advised too. Oh well, never mind.

• Heart
Hi people, had my jab today, I got the Pfizer jab around 4:30, I went to make the coffee around 9PM and my arm is sore
and feels like I have a lump in my arm. Taken some paracetamol as I was advised too. Oh well, never mind.
Good job, it needs to be done👍 I felt like tit after my moderna booster jab for about a week! I thought I had covid again but it was just side effects from that jab which have been quite common speaking to others.
Keep up on the paracetamol, fluids and have a cracking sunday roast😉 What are you having tomorrow? I got a beef joint bought for me earlier...so kind🤬🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pleased you two are back safe and sound and got all your procedures over and done with for the day 👽🤗❤😘 xx

• Heart
Good job, it needs to be done👍 I felt like tit after my moderna booster jab for about a week! I thought I had covid again but it was just side effects from that jab which have been quite common speaking to others.
Keep up on the paracetamol, fluids and have a cracking sunday roast😉 What are you having tomorrow? I got a beef joint bought for me earlier...so kind🤬🤣
Has to be Chicken this week, no bleeping way are we paying £24 for a leg of lamb!!!!

Meat choices are not wonderful when my Brother goes shopping, I think perhaps he
should do the shopping at a different time of day.

I will be keeping up with water and paracetamol, I only hope I'm okay for work on Monday
because I only worked one day last week.

• Heart
Has to be Chicken this week, no bleeping way are we paying £24 for a leg of lamb!!!!

Meat choices are not wonderful when my Brother goes shopping, I think perhaps he
should do the shopping at a different time of day.

I will be keeping up with water and paracetamol, I only hope I'm okay for work on Monday
because I only worked one day last week.
I did a small shop myself earlier and refused to pay the prices for some things. So whilst I was having my scan I sent my troops to get the proper stuff! No pot noodles I'm afraid...though I am one "too gorgeous"🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all

Itchy left hand

I speak as I see. Didn’t think much of the new photos of Duchess of Cambridge. I await my day in the tower,

Have a good day, keep warm and well fed, remember to empty your chamber pot

• Haha
Morning all,

As expected, upper arm was very painful and getting out of bed was a bit of
a struggle. Popped a couple of pills which has now kicked in so the pain isn't
so bad depending which position my arm is in. At least the pills are doing the
job, taking more after Lunch. The upper arm is actually quite swollen and it
feels tight.

Reactions: 5
Morning lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 hope you are all having a peaceful Sunday morning and some nice Sunday dinners later xx Captain, your arm will be ok in a day or two I'm sure 🤗

Soon be time for a new thread, get any more suggestions in asap folks ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.