Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry, go to KP thread post 614. Do you think it's Peeko?

Poster is called Okeep
I've just seen that🤔 well spotted staple😉
I do remember peeko often saying he thought Carl was a bit simple too? Okeep= Peeko😁

Harri, see what you think.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do remember peeko often saying he thought Carl was a bit simple too? Okeep= Peeko😁

It was what he wrote that made me think of Peeko then saw the name. If it is, we need to get him here and he will always be known as Peeko to us ❤

Oh just realised it’s backward spelling.
I'm getting all excited 😊

Skankys Main problem is not Mental elf ,coke or Booze, If you study the thing for long enough you will realise she has a serious addiction, something she loves more than anything , and that is Money. I saw a quote from a journalist the other day, She said she once met skanky asked her something and she said " why should I talk to you Im not getting paid".
completely Mercenary,
She has no talent , so how does she keep in the public eye? the clue is in the title of her prog .MY crazy life.
Drama, She plans these Narratives, stories, Bit like thev WWE, You can Be sure as eggs is eggs ,when she goes off into one
like today, its because something has happened to ruin the narrative, might even be something nplanned for thr future, i,e remember when she was talking about getting married, engagement ,Magazine articles etc ,kieron said we are not divorced yet, boy did she lash into him, cant let anything ruin the payday, Big story now she's continuing with is marriage, probably crapping herself if something comes out about slapgate, because if it comes out that carwash hit her that would ruin her, the sisterhood would hag here off for staying with an abuser, They think of themselves as a golden couple,
loves lost dream, totally deluded But she is a narcissist ,Night Krusties ,sleep tite ,keep the place tidy 😂

Copied and pasted - look what he said at the end, Ems

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It was what he wrote that made me think of Peeko then saw the name. If it is, we need to get him here and he will always be known as Peeko to us ❤

I'm getting all excited 😊

Skankys Main problem is not Mental elf ,coke or Booze, If you study the thing for long enough you will realise she has a serious addiction, something she loves more than anything , and that is Money. I saw a quote from a journalist the other day, She said she once met skanky asked her something and she said " why should I talk to you Im not getting paid".
completely Mercenary,
She has no talent , so how does she keep in the public eye? the clue is in the title of her prog .MY crazy life.
Drama, She plans these Narratives, stories, Bit like thev WWE, You can Be sure as eggs is eggs ,when she goes off into one
like today, its because something has happened to ruin the narrative, might even be something nplanned for thr future, i,e remember when she was talking about getting married, engagement ,Magazine articles etc ,kieron said we are not divorced yet, boy did she lash into him, cant let anything ruin the payday, Big story now she's continuing with is marriage, probably crapping herself if something comes out about slapgate, because if it comes out that carwash hit her that would ruin her, the sisterhood would hag here off for staying with an abuser, They think of themselves as a golden couple,
loves lost dream, totally deluded But she is a narcissist ,Night Krusties ,sleep tite ,keep the place tidy 😂

Copied and pasted - look what he said at the end, Ems
Oh, I missed this post! Yes, that's peeko...we all often left a mess from the night before 🤣

Just seen it they have the same turn of phrase but after last time am suspicious
I think its him this time. Very very subtle clues. Not like before with the pimpernel😊

• Heart
I'm feeling a lot better than yesterday, I really felt like crap yesterday but I woke up
this morning feeling very refreshed and just a sore arm. So I took the day off just to
be able to ease the pain and get some movement into my arm. No pills today but I
did have a Pot Noodle (chow mein) for my lunch and saw and interview from Peter
Andre's sexy wife who has a book out about puberty for girls out now.

Oh, I missed this post! Yes, that's peeko...we all often left a mess from the night before 🤣

I think its him this time. Very very subtle clues. Not like before with the pimpernel😊
I've asked him if he's Peeko, waiting for a reply. If he says yes I will ask about his family and Grandson. We will have to try and get him over this side

I'm feeling a lot better than yesterday, I really felt like crap yesterday but I woke up
this morning feeling very refreshed and just a sore arm. So I took the day off just to
be able to ease the pain and get some movement into my arm. No pills today but I
did have a Pot Noodle (chow mein) for my lunch and saw and interview from Peter
Andre's sexy wife who has a book out about puberty for girls out now.
Glad you are feeling better ❤

Do you think Okeep is Peeko? Look at his posts

Ooh what do we talk about in this thread?! I didn’t know about this 😆

hello all 👋
Anything you want Sleepy ❤

• Heart
Glad to hear 265 is feeling a bit better today😊

At the moment I am making two shepherd's pies, one with and one without onions
My god, I thought it was only me that did things like this😂 why do we punish ourselves? Last week I was on the verge of going on strike regarding cooking different meals in this house! My plans have changed twice already today...and I still don't know what I'm doing😂

• Haha
  • Heart
We are nightmare guests. I hardly eat any meat although I love cheese. Hub eats meat doesn’t do cheese! My mum does lasagne a cheese less version for hub. Sometimes he can taste cheese even if there is no cheese in the food.

Conversely hub loves cheese and onion crisps.

At the moment I am making two shepherd's pies, one with and one without onions
How do you know which is the onion less version? Do you put an onion on top?

Last edited:
  • Haha
We are nightmare guests. I hardly eat any meat although I love cheese. Hub eats meat doesn’t do cheese! My mum does lasagne a cheese less version for hub. Sometimes he can taste cheese even if there is no cheese in the food.

Ahh, now my lot all love my lasagne which is great, a meal which I can prepare and we can all sit down together and enjoy. Now our new guest (daughters boyfriend) doesn't like cheese melted. I didn't know this, made it for him and the poor boy looked like he was trying his hardest not to gag🤣 I suppose I could make him a single cheese-less portion...or just tell him to piss off😁😂

• Haha
Anyone got a thread suggestion yet? my mind is totally blank.

Reactions: 4

How do you know which is the onion less version? Do you put an onion on top?
One in a blue ovenproof dish for the daughter's chap (the fussy one) and the onion one is in the white dish fir the non fussies 😊

Anyone got a thread suggestion yet? my mind is totally blank.
CC (Constantlychargingipadnow)
Suggested this after JerseyGirl's loss of her sister 😢

Krusties #5 Neil Diamond is singing…fly high Sweet Caroline xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.