Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much but be careful, Facehugger is the jealous type. :LOL: :LOL:

Not at all, scrunchies also welcome, perhaps that could feature as the next title for the next thread.
How was your day? Currently a wee bit drunk 😂 but thinking about you x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm quite new so not sure about quoting previous posts but as a few are talking about Covid boosters, thought I'd give you my experience.

I had 2 shots of the AZ earlier in the year and almost no side effects afterwards. Yesterday, Monday, I had a Pfizer booster shot. Last night I felt fine apart from a slightly sore arm.

But I woke up this morning feeling awful like I had flu. Apart from the top of my arm being really sore my body aches and I'm going between chills and temperature and I've even had diarrhoea this evening. I've not felt well enough to stay out of bed for more than 20 minutes and all I've eaten today is a can of soup. I'm sure it must be a reaction to the booster Pfizer vaccine but I would definitely recommend anyone who's got it booked in to not make plans for the following day and of course I'm really hoping that I'll feel a lot better tomorrow.

It must be very individual though because my elderly mum had a Pfizer booster shot 2 or 3 weeks ago and didn't have any of the problems I'm suffering today.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you so much but be careful, Facehugger is the jealous type. :LOL: :LOL:

Not at all, scrunchies also welcome, perhaps that could feature as the next title for the next thread.
Oh do give over 🤣 Ladies, our Captain just wants to be owned by a jealous woman, throw your knickers in the ring, La Perlas or Tekkys 3 for a fiver, first pair to land on his head wins the prize 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh do give over 🤣 Ladies, our Captain just wants to be owned by a jealous woman, throw your knickers in the ring, La Perlas or Tekkys 3 for a fiver, first pair to land on his head wins the prize 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

He can have my Mark's and sparks white full control briefs...if he's lucky🤣

The captain is...Tom Jones 😘

• Haha
He can have my Mark's and sparks white full control briefs...if he's lucky🤣

The captain is...Tom Jones 😘
If he doesn't stop being cheeky he'll be singing like Aled Jones, never mind Tom 🤣🤣😘

I'm quite new so not sure about quoting previous posts but as a few are talking about Covid boosters, thought I'd give you my experience.

I had 2 shots of the AZ earlier in the year and almost no side effects afterwards. Yesterday, Monday, I had a Pfizer booster shot. Last night I felt fine apart from a slightly sore arm.

But I woke up this morning feeling awful like I had flu. Apart from the top of my arm being really sore my body aches and I'm going between chills and temperature and I've even had diarrhoea this evening. I've not felt well enough to stay out of bed for more than 20 minutes and all I've eaten today is a can of soup. I'm sure it must be a reaction to the booster Pfizer vaccine but I would definitely recommend anyone who's got it booked in to not make plans for the following day and of course I'm really hoping that I'll feel a lot better tomorrow.

It must be very individual though because my elderly mum had a Pfizer booster shot 2 or 3 weeks ago and didn't have any of the problems I'm suffering today.
Welcome Hawkeye ❤ bless you, hope you'll feel better tomorrow X I break up 17th December so if mine sends me a bit tits up at least I can stop in bed 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Morning all,

Does anybody watch Strictly Come Dancing and need to dance a bit after seeing it? I’ve been doing some samba steps this morning and nearly bust a hip! Oh well.

I had such a strange dream last night I was getting bombed and on one occasion actually caught one and threw it away. What’s that all about?

I forgot to say, the other night I went to see my friend the cat. Not seen her in a while. My hub said to me and I agreed, she farted. Several times! Not sure if that’s because she was happy, relaxed or just eaten. Bless her.

MrsEms don’t worry your crochet leggings will have a padded crutch area for comfort and safety reasons. Sorry you’re not in Christmas spirit but understandable, you have a lot to think about. Take care of yourself lovey.

Dolly hope you and Dave are ok? Do you buy him Christmas presents?

Ok have a good day all,

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Here ya are Captain, I've raided Mrs Ems washing line to throw at you 🤣🤣😘

View attachment 898149
I just love the shape these undergarments give. Pointed boobs! If I wore one of those I'd look like I have huge torpedo tits🤣

Morning all, morning harri.
I feel more cheerful today. My kids are home ( school shut due to staffing shortages) they opened their calendars this morning. Felt the Christmas spirit 🎄😊❤

Hope you all have a lovely day 😘

• Heart
Yesterday I booked my Covid Booster, I thought it was time for me to think about it
and yes I went and booked mine and getting the best option available to be. Sadly
the Jab isn't till Jan08 which will be 2 weeks later than the guidelines.

This afternoon I get a text from the NHS informing me I can now book my jab. Oh
how I laughed.

I am slowly cleaning up my room, taking stuff of shelves and dusting and seeing
what I can get rid of. I'm doing a little bit at a time and thankfully the recycling bin
is empty so I can get rid of lots of stuff.

It's amazing how many chargers I have, most of which are going out with the recycling
next week. I have also got lots of old cables and various other stuff that can go.

Oh I am having so much fun right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yesterday I booked my Covid Booster, I thought it was time for me to think about it
and yes I went and booked mine and getting the best option available to be. Sadly

how I laughed.

what I can get rid of. I'm doing a little bit at a time and thankfully the recycling bin

It's amazing how many chargers I have, most of which are going out with the recycling
next week. I have also got lots of old cables and various other stuff that can go.

It's great when you're finished, see how much more space you have. I've got three big boxes of various leads, afraid to chuck them *just in case* 😬

Reactions: 6

how I laughed.

I got my booster a while ago and they still send me texts asking me to get it done lol

• Haha
It's great when you're finished, see how much more space you have. I've got three big boxes of various leads, afraid to chuck them *just in case* 😬
Mine are in the bloody shed in air tight plastic boxes..>!!!

Oh and I just found this little Gem, yes it's been done duck knows how many times.
However was only posted a couple of weeks ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.