Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday @Katie8ee - Have a nice day babes.
Thank you sweets! It was on Saturday but I spent the weekend going down to the coast to see my family. We had snow on Friday night here and the whole village lost power so a wee bit of adventure for a birthday weekend πŸ˜‚ Today I am laying in bed getting my energy back and reading!

How are you? How are tricks? X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you sweets! It was on Saturday but I spent the weekend going down to the coast to see my family. We had snow on Friday night here and the whole village lost power so a wee bit of adventure for a birthday weekend πŸ˜‚ Today I am laying in bed getting my energy back and reading!

Happy Birthday for Saturday sweetie.❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Happy birthday for Saturday ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I'm good, staying home in the warm, I will find out what is wrong with me on Friday Via a phone consultation.
Putting the time to good use, decluttering my room armed with a number of dusters and even breaking out
the dirt devil to deal around my computer desk. I have to take all the wires out, dust and vacuum and install
a new KVM switch for the computers. Spring cleaning but in Autumn :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm good, staying home in the warm, I will find out what is wrong with me on Friday Via a phone consultation.
Putting the time to good use, decluttering my room armed with a number of dusters and even breaking out
the dirt devil to deal around my computer desk. I have to take all the wires out, dust and vacuum and install
a new KVM switch for the computers. Spring cleaning but in Autumn :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: .
Thanks everyone, I had a lovely day!

Spring cleaning is good for the soul at any time of year I love it. The physical throwing out and cleaning gives your head a mental clear out next week. I have a skip coming next Monday for my big Winter spring clean πŸ˜‚ and I am so excited!!.

Well at least we have a day which although is waiting until Friday it will come in no time. All the fingers, toes and paws in this house are crossed for you.

I don't have a dirt devil and just admit I am jealous!!!! XX

• Heart
Thanks everyone, I had a lovely day!

Spring cleaning is good for the soul at any time of year I love it. The physical throwing out and cleaning gives your head a mental clear out next week. I have a skip coming next Monday for my big Winter spring clean πŸ˜‚ and I am so excited!!.

Well at least we have a day which although is waiting until Friday it will come in no time. All the fingers, toes and paws in this house are crossed for you.

I don't have a dirt devil and just admit I am jealous!!!! XX
I bought the Dirt Devil for my Mother decades ago, it's just the handheld one.

I bought the Dirt Devil for my Mother decades ago, it's just the handheld one.
The wee red one? Perhaps my business needs to buy me one πŸ˜† apologies for the typos in the message above I was on 1% it was getting dicey if the phone would die before I finished πŸ˜‚

I currently have someone in PAT testing the electrics. Hopefully he will be finished soon as it's snowing heavy and all I want is a bubble bath!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The wee red one? Perhaps my business needs to buy me one πŸ˜† apologies for the typos in the message above I was on 1% it was getting dicey if the phone would die before I finished πŸ˜‚

I currently have someone in PAT testing the electrics. Hopefully he will be finished soon as it's snowing heavy and all I want is a bubble bath!
The latest Dirt Devil Scorpion is around Β£100, ours is an old model you can buy on Ebay, you can still get spare parts for the old model too.

Reactions: 4
The latest Dirt Devil Scorpion is around Β£100, ours is an old model you can buy on Ebay, you can still get spare parts for the old model too.
My auntie had one and it was fab. Last week we had a disaster of lots of little people with new fluffy socks and that would have been perfect to clean the carpet . Hope your well wrapped up from this cold! I have on the biggest white fleecy jammy top with a sloth on it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
My auntie had one and it was fab. Last week we had a disaster of lots of little people with new fluffy socks and that would have been perfect to clean the carpet . Hope your well wrapped up from this cold! I have on the biggest white fleecy jammy top with a sloth on it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm good, just a thin jumper in my toasty home, haven't been to work for a over a week.

Morning all

think it’s a little less cold today but maybe that’s me,

I remember when I lived with mum and dad my bedroom was so cold I would wear thermal M&S underwear under my pyjamas and a woolly hat. It was freezing! Also wore the thermals when playing hockey with over the knees socks. Those were the days of frozen balls and big sticks, dangerous!

Anyway, hope you’re all ok

Have a good day

Dolly, hope Dave is ok. MrsEms I will have to crochet you some leggings, more grip than your slippery leather ones!

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all

think it’s a little less cold today but maybe that’s me,

I remember when I lived with mum and dad my bedroom was so cold I would wear thermal M&S underwear under my pyjamas and a woolly hat. It was freezing! Also wore the thermals when playing hockey with over the knees socks. Those were the days of frozen balls and big sticks, dangerous!

Anyway, hope you’re all ok

Have a good day

Dolly, hope Dave is ok. MrsEms I will have to crochet you some leggings, more grip than your slippery leather ones!
Awwwww yes,my bedroom window had ice inside,so cold.

Morning folks, I'm having a nice day working from home...woohoo.
Hope you are all well, glad it's not so cold today

• Heart
Good morning Krusty family I hope you are all well and keeping safe and warm😘.

Christmas is coming madness and mayhem in the shops I’m so glad my Christmas shopping was done in October πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So now we have another variant in the COVID saga, people complaining they have to cut holidays short because the government has put countries back on the red list. What really gets me is people saying they really deserve a holiday and jumping on planes as soon as they can, I for one keep thinking why do that the government says time and time again they will put countries on red lists should they need to do so. Any way rant over 🀬

Dolly I hope Dave is behaving himself ❀
Take care all stay safe

• Heart
Hi all, just booked my Covid Booster shot, 8th Jan which is 3 weeks late, I could have booked the 21 Dec but that's a Tuesday
and the last thing I want to do is take more time off because of the side effects. 8th Jan is a Saturday so if I have at least one
day to get over side effects if any and I will only have to take Monday off if needed.

Reactions: 10
Hi all, just booked my Covid Booster shot, 8th Jan which is 3 weeks late, I could have booked the 21 Dec but that's a Tuesday
and the last thing I want to do is take more time off because of the side effects. 8th Jan is a Saturday so if I have at least one
day to get over side effects if any and I will only have to take Monday off if needed.
265 hope you are well ? I have had both my COVID jabs and booster no side effects hopefully you will be fine 🀞

Reactions: 8
265 hope you are well ? I have had both my COVID jabs and booster no side effects hopefully you will be fine 🀞
I'm good, I don't feel stressed out thankfully, as for the Covid Jabs, I had side effects both times, I had Oxford
but I'm sure I'm getting the Pfizer this time so it's possible I might not have side effects.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.