Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Ballad for MrsEms

Her name was Emma
She was a showgirl
She wore canastas in her hair
And when they clacked then she would swear

Her fave was baking
Egg whites and sugar
Which she would whisk into a snow
And watch her mountain peaks a grow

She was a sweetie pie
Who wore heels inches high
Never a wobble she would portray
Always so steady on marketing day

That was Emma
Our latest showgirl
Baking and fashion
Was hers at the Mansion
Of our Showgirl

Emma forever
Emma forever

fadeout and request medication ……..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A Ballad for MrsEms

Her name was Emma
She was a showgirl
She wore canastas in her hair
And when they clacked then she would swear

Her fave was baking
Egg whites and sugar
Which she would whisk into a snow
And watch her mountain peaks a grow

She was a sweetie pie
Who wore heels inches high
Never a wobble she would portray
Always so steady on marketing day

That was Emma
Our latest showgirl
Baking and fashion
Was hers at the Mansion
Of our Showgirl

Emma forever
Emma forever

fadeout and request medication ……..

Omg harri, my lovely...I have actual tears! That's brilliant❤ I'll have to keep that safe🤣

Oh this is why I love and have missed you🥰

Just in case anyone is wondering, my name is Bryn...from the valleys...no word of a lie🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
You are staying around now yes? Honestly don't let anyone get to you on this site. I know you are sensitive...as am I, but you've really been missed on this thread. It's very easy to read into a comment the wrong way. I've done it! Anyway. Please stay. Xx

Oh dolly that's sad about your friend. You're not having an easy time. Hopefully you'll hear some positive news.
At least Dave has eaten some of his biccies, that's a good. Hugs to you both❤ xx
Bless you Mrs E ❤ if you read Harri's posts over the last few days (the ones in the site help, support & questions thread) you'll see what's up xx

@Dollylovesshoes I'm so sorry about your friend but pleased Dave seems a bit better. My little cat has been coming in sleeping now it's cold, rather than playing out all night mousing 🐁😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bless you Mrs E ❤ if you read Harri's posts over the last few days (the ones in the site help, support & questions thread) you'll see what's up xx

@Dollylovesshoes I'm so sorry about your friend but pleased Dave seems a bit better. My little cat has been coming in sleeping now it's cold, rather than playing out all night mousing 🐁😘

Thankyou for that, I'll have a look❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg harri, my lovely...I have actual tears! That's brilliant❤ I'll have to keep that safe🤣

Oh this is why I love and have missed you🥰

Just in case anyone is wondering, my name is Bryn...from the valleys...no word of a lie🤣
Bless you, glad you liked it. My hub isn’t impressed with my dancing or singing or sewing, oh well, he does like my cakes.

There is only one king of the poem though and that’s the much missed Peeko.

By the way apologies to Barry Man E Low although to be honest he’s had so much plastic surgery he probably can’t show his displeasure on his face!

Bryn? Thought it was Emma?

I have already told MrsEms she has not upset me. I don’t lie to my friends whether it’s here or in real life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not Bryn, it was a joke! I'm trying to be inconspicuous...🤫

Feck me, I couldn't reply then an got all in a panic🤯

• Haha
I'm not Bryn, it was a joke! I'm trying to be inconspicuous...🤫
Sorry I am rather slow and half asleep but you have not offended me I told you before, I don’t lie to friends. ( I thought your name was Emma Bryn).

I just wanted you to know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
@Harrigan I feel a little as you do, I've changed over to more reading than writing.

You have real friends here who love you dearly, so hang in there, they always notice when you've not popped in for a while.

just want to send you kind wishes 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Harrigan I feel a little as you do, I've changed over to more reading than writing.

You have real friends here who love you dearly, so hang in there, they always notice when you've not popped in for a while.

just want to send you kind wishes 🤗
Bless you, what a lovely thing to say.
Thank you so much x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am not a pet owner but I love animals. Don't know what else to say. But I notice some of you are not as active on the skanky threads now. Thank you all the same for welcoming me. I'm having a bit of a time like we all do x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.