Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Ems!! I was mischievous again and managed to get many Krusties to de-mask!! What a bunch of lovely people we all are. Although I made a faux pas in one of my posts suggesting our lovely Pom had an arse like Lozza's!! Proof read Jersey, proof read!! 😬 😬 🤭
Although in an hour or so, someone will be on saying ooh no, I missed everyone. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else watching I’m A Celebrity? I haven’t got a clue who most of them are. I only know Frankie and Richard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is anyone else watching I’m A Celebrity? I haven’t got a clue who most of them are. I only know Frankie and Richard 🤣
No thanks, I'm sticking to my medical drama's 🤗

However Louise Minchin is in the show this year, so I will be keeping an eye on the papers.

• Heart
No thanks, I'm sticking to my medical drama's 🤗

However Louise Minchin is in the show this year, so I will be keeping an eye on the papers.
Love Louise Minchin! Gutted when she left BBC Breakfast :(.

• Sad
End of the weekend, I hope I get a phone call either from the Surgery or the Hospital.

Now feeling anxious but thanks to you nutters silly people I've made it through the weekend. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've been watching it Jake. Nowt to get excited about this year, although Ginola is definitely a silver fox so I might just carry on with it 🤣🤣

End of the weekend, I hope I get a phone call either from the Surgery or the Hospital.

Now feeling anxious but thanks to you nutters silly people I've made it through the weekend. 🤗
Hope you get some positive news this week Captain 🤗😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been watching it Jake. Nowt to get excited about this year, although Ginola is definitely a silver fox so I might just carry on with it 🤣🤣
It looks dreadful so far, although I don’t think it can get worse than last year. I will never forgive McFly fans for getting Giovanna to win.

Reactions: 4
It looks dreadful so far, although I don’t think it can get worse than last year. I will never forgive McFly fans for getting Giovanna to win.
Yeah, it was just all to 'nice' and civilised and boring last year. That Giovanna winning was a travesty FFS! 🤣🤣 All she did was gurn and stick her silly thumbs up.

• Haha
Yeah, it was just all to 'nice' and civilised and boring last year. That Giovanna winning was a travesty FFS! 🤣🤣 All she did was gurn and stick her silly thumbs up.
Is she a mum? I don’t think she mentioned it. Honestly, that daft nose thing was getting on my nerves by the end. We need someone like Lady C on the show - someone who is going to give it that little bit of spice. They’re all far too image conscious these days.

• Haha
Is she a mum? I don’t think she mentioned it. Honestly, that daft nose thing was getting on my nerves by the end. We need someone like Lady C on the show - someone who is going to give it that little bit of spice. They’re all far too image conscious these days.
Oh god, she was funny! It's not the same as it was when Dean Gaffney was literally screaming for his Mam or Paul Burrell squealing like something out of Deliverance haha! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god, she was funny! It's not the same as it was when Dean Gaffney was literally screaming for his Mam or Paul Burrell squealing like something out of Deliverance haha! 🤣🤣
Ah, the good old days when they were all at each other’s throats. It’ll never get better than Yvette fielding shouting at Lady C for talking too much.

'if you’re sick of it remove yourself' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah, the good old days when they were all at each other’s throats. It’ll never get better than Yvette fielding shouting at Lady C for talking too much.

'if you’re sick of my remove yourself' 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Funny! I'll see what occurs, if I'm bored of it by Wednesday I shan't bother 🤣 😘

• Heart
Funny! I'll see what occurs, if I'm bored of it by Wednesday I shan't bother 🤣 😘
Yeah, I’ll probably do the same. I might check it in a weeks time to see if it’s any good but my first impression isn’t a positive one.

MrsEms hope you are ok. Miss chatting to you.

take care x
Hello lovely, I miss chatting to you too❤Where have you been, is everything ok? I've been wondering why you've not been coming on to chat with us🙁 Please come back and let's catch up😘

Morning all.

• Heart
Hello lovely, I miss chatting to you too❤Where have you been, is everything ok? I've been wondering why you've not been coming on to chat with us🙁 Please come back and let's catch up😘

Morning all.
Hi MrsEms,
I’m fine just very sensitive about things as usual. Chico is on the radiator getting warm.
Hope you are ok, your dogs too, it’s cold, hope they have their jumpers on.
take care lovey x

• Heart
Hi MrsEms,
I’m fine just very sensitive about things as usual. Chico is on the radiator getting warm.
Hope you are ok, you’re dogs too, it’s cold, hope they have their jumpers on.
take care lovey x
Aww, what's up? Have I said something, I know I've got a daft gob on me...when I'm away with the fairies...and I forget things too🥴Sorry if I have❤

Morning Dolly, how are you feeling today? How's your Dave? Xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.