Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing yet, got both phones in my room, mobile and Landline so I'm ready for the phone to
ring. If I don't here anything I will have to wait till Monday so my weekend might be a little on
the stressful side.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Nothing yet, got both phones in my room, mobile and Landline so I'm ready for the phone to
ring. If I don't here anything I will have to wait till Monday so my weekend might be a little on
the stressful side.
Give them a call my lovely. I'm sure they would be very understanding. Waiting is the worst. You'll feel a bit better for it I'm sure❤

I've got to make a call now, I put it off yesterday and all morning today! My memory problems cause me so much anxiety, I know I'll cock up. I've actually been accused of attempting fraud because I couldn't recall basic bloody details😂 I've written everything down...including my date of birth😁
Let's do this👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Give them a call my lovely. I'm sure they would be very understanding. Waiting is the worst. You'll feel a bit better for it I'm sure❤
I'm leaving well alone, our Surgery can get a little cranky, especially if I get "The Karen" on the line. It's okay, I can wait, as for the
Hospital, they have been very good so far and no need to bother them.

Reactions: 5

I've got to make a call now, I put it off yesterday and all morning today! My memory problems cause me so much anxiety, I know I'll cock up. I've actually been accused of attempting fraud because I couldn't recall basic bloody details😂 I've written everything down...including my date of birth😁
Let's do this👍
Awww Ems hope it goes ok.x

• Heart
I'm leaving well alone, our Surgery can get a little cranky, especially if I get "The Karen" on the line. It's okay, I can wait, as for the
Hospital, they have been very good so far and no need to bother them.
Ahh, surgery receptionists...they put the fear of god into me🤣 Is it in their basic training to be as arsey as possible? It doesn't matter how polite I am our surgery is brutal! I don't like phoning them either😬 You'll be ok. We'll keep you're spirits up. I'll google some filthy jokes later😜

Awww Ems hope it goes ok.x
Thanks dolly❤ All done now. I got my husband to sit with me too, prompt me with any extra information😊 he knows more about me than I know myself🤣
Where's harri again? She's been going AWOL again...it must be that new kettle or food processor she playing with🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey @265, welcome to the sexual innuendo club....

Thankyou for coming😜😂

Ok I can do better🤣

• Haha
Some good news.... not health related!!!

Mother is preparing to make the xmas puddings, I'm on standby in case
she needs help. Saturday they will be cooked so I will be monitoring the
steamers and topping the buggers up because Mother can't do that
anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Some good news.... not health related!!!

Mother is preparing to make the xmas puddings, I'm on standby in case
she needs help. Saturday they will be cooked so I will be monitoring the
steamers and topping the buggers up because Mother can't do that
anymore.
Ooh xmas puddings, I bet your house will smell delightful when they are cooking 😊 Heart radio are playing their first day of Christmas songs today! I have already belted out Mariah Carey's 'all I want for Christmas is yooooooooou', my dogs didn't like it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooh xmas puddings, I bet your house will smell delightful when they are cooking 😊 Heart radio are playing their first day of Christmas songs today! I have already belted out Mariah Carey's 'all I want for Christmas is yooooooooou', my dogs didn't like it🤣
As long as you are referring to ME that's okay, you belt out the song!!

Yep, this house will smell fantastic but we will have to keep the windows open
so the whole road will know we are cooking xmas pudds.

This is only the ones for xmas day, next weekend we make xmas puds for my birthday
and my Brothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t like Xmas pudding,love the smell but not a fruity thingy.Mind you Diabetis don’t help either.Love abit of Madeira cake,just a bite.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t like Xmas pudding,love the smell but not a fruity thingy.Mind you Diabetis don’t help either.Love abit of Madeira cake,just a bite.
My mum bless her, used to put coins in our Christmas puddings...not one for 'elf and safety'😂 ooh you'd like my Madeira cake.

I went to Madeira for my honeymoon. Very pretty place but boring. It is for 'newlyweds and nearlydeads'😬 1 week ok but 2 weeks...there's only so much shagging you can do🤣🤣

Oops, that was a naughty comment from me...ahh well, it's friday🎉

• Haha
My mum bless her, used to put coins in our Christmas puddings...not one for 'elf and safety'😂 ooh you'd like my Madeira cake.

I went to Madeira for my honeymoon. Very pretty place but boring. It is for 'newlyweds and nearlydeads'😬 1 week ok but 2 weeks...there's only so much shagging you can do🤣🤣
Went there a few years back...we were the youngest in the hotel and were in our mid to late 50s lol

• Haha
Yes,I heard Madeira is a ‘oldie place’ I do love though italian Pandora,gorgeous.😋Although can’t eat too much (duck it) 🙁

Went there a few years back...we were the youngest in the hotel and were in our mid to late 50s lol
I was 22. I'd been out for a late night stroll, it was a really hot evening and couldn't sleep, husband can sleep standing up in a sauna😂. I got stopped by security before I got in the lift. They asked which room I was going to, course I could remember the number...just knew when I got to it 🤯 They thought I was a prostitute visiting a room😱

Well, I was offended of course but at least they thought I was a high class hooker.🤣

• Haha
I was 22. I'd been out for a late night stroll, it was a really hot evening and couldn't sleep, husband can sleep standing up in a sauna😂. I got stopped by security before I got in the lift. They asked which room I was going to, course I could remember the number...just knew when I got to it 🤯 They thought I was a prostitute visiting a room😱

Well, I was offended of course but at least they thought I was a high class hooker.🤣
Lmao...love your stories

• Haha
  • Heart
Just had an email from NOWTV, cinema package for £4.99 for the next 3 months.

I'm tempted but I have 2 streaming subs on the go now, I have until the 26th NOV
to claim the offer so I have time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.